/got/ general

Sansa is legitimizing Jon next episode edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxwXdWAGm0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3rd for best episode next week

I predict the Blackfish will have five minutes of screen time, and won't get to do anything cool before being axed.

How do we salvage the Dany plotline?

+Benjen is back
+Edmure is back
+Walder Frey
+Randyll was ok
-Arya's plotline going nowhere
-KL's plotline going nowhere
-The entirety of Dany's character
-Sam being retarded

JAIME
A
I
M
E

>He died for us. If we’re not willing to do the same for him, we’re cowards

tfw based Tormund will never be your best friend

To fulfill your...

...for Winter (is coming)

nth for him

First for fatty fat fuck face.

>TFW we at least got a glimpse of Aerys
>TFW they didn't recast Benjen
>TFW High Sparrow based af
>TFW Arya's story actually progresses
>TFW Frey returned
>TFW Radmure returned
>TFW Jaime goes to Riverrun at last (but remains a fuckbuddy)

>TFW it would've been a good episode without the final scene
D&D are actual geniuses. They gave us shit for weeks so we would be pleased with the slightest changes.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=MxwXdWAGm0o

coldhands confirmed

first for jaime, goldenhand the just, who gets his shit unfucked starting next episode.

more tits

>-Arya's plotline going nowhere
except it just reached its climax where she realized that she doesn't want to be no one and wants to be Arya Stark

>mfw its another daenerys ending scene

>It's a danny shouts bullshit to a crowd scene

I miss Season 1.

Nigga wut

this is the first time her plot looks to be going somewhere

So the spoilers said he died offscreen and we never actually got to see him during the siege right?

>-KL's plotline going nowhere

are you retarded?

it dont need salvaging its fucking epic

more dragons

So where did these rumors of a false-Dany come from? Details?

Why is Benjen still north of the wall? Did he say while I was distracted by meme's?

Bran seeing the mad king and his family's death made sense but why they have to put Dany in his vision?

Through marriage.

It's Lady Stoneheart, it's why they brought up the fucking thoros of myr people fucking up frey supply trains chooo chooooooo

He dies, it's all been spoiled already. Turns out that one faggot extra who was leaking was actually legit.

Season is disappointing, at least Cersei goes insane at the end. That'll be the highlight.

He didn't but presumably the Night's Watch wouldn't take to kindly to a half dead half zombie in their ranks.

ironically this episode made me realize I miss Joffrey.

Joffrey would've had the High Sparrow's head on a pike in the middle of the town before last season was even over.

TRUE THREADTRUE THREADTRUE THREAD

Never trust spoilers

I'm re-watching it right now. It's amazing how different the show is now. It's literally anime now, compared to season 1.

NEW WAIFU
E
W

W
A
I
F
U

Never. If she gives Jon the Stark name she'd definitely be putting a lot of the North and support on his side cause even if legitimized bastards are behind trueborns, Jon is a male while Sansa is a female, not to mention he's the one with battle experience, leadership experience and who'd be leading them into battle and drawing up most of the strategy for attacking.

Sansa would make herself expendable and just "there" really if she legitimized Jon.

Guessing the letter is just her sending messages to all the Northern Houses to declare themselves, are they for the Boltons or the Starks? et

from a butthurt bookfag there is no false dany or dragon binders etc

Despair thy charm,
And let the angel whom thou still hast served
Tell thee, Jon Snow was from his mother’s womb
Untimely ripped.

You think they're gonna let a wight looking motherfucker back into castle black?

Reminder that GRRM literally turned Euron into Ramsay 2.0 so any changes D&D do this his character are improvements

The weirwood internet encompass all time and space mate

Because Dany is going to do the same thing the Mad King tried.

kill her as soon as she gets to westeros

Never trust tripfags

If a better actress played her it'd be allot better

You've been reminded that Benjen is a whitewalker without the imprint to destroy all life

No thread wars please, we have been over this a thousand times - if two threads are posted check the time, post in the one that was created first and keep the other as backup when the first reaches 300.

>He and his men were looking for white walkers
>White walkers found he and his men
>A fucking leaf saved him by using children magic

Also Bran confirmed for Three Eyed Raven

This desu. Based D&D

i can never not notice her flabby arms in her scenes now

thanks guys

C L E G A N E B O W L
O
N
F U C K l N G
I
R
M
E
D

So what was My Lady doing this episode?

A Heartsbane, I'LL STEAL IT, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

no its not

>-KL's plotline going nowhere
Stale fucking bait.

Theon and Yara get to Volantis next episode.

To be fair, Aeron did say they stole the fastest ships.

>Highest hope for the series was cold-blooded assasin Arya
>the best they can give us after all of her stagnation is that she regresses into a moral shitter

Well, let's hope Benjie is great, I guess.

Would you marry him?

someone that torrented the shit post a cap of Randyl's Roman styke palace please that shit was swag as fuck

TRASH
R
A
S
H

have her get naked each episode shes in

being a qt
that will never sit on my face

The Children presumably resurrected him for a reason. I imagine he's pretty much indebted to them now and is trying to help stop the White Walkers, rather than getting involved in spats at the wall

She needs to turn heel.

I dont get it, why would anyone in Westeros be afraid of Dany.

The only way she can come to Westeros is through sea, so they just need to close the ports and thats it, theyre safe

Why is he so based?

I mean, John literally died and came back and they wanted him to remain Lord Commander.

All the Wights we've seen are crazed so if they saw Benjen behaving calmly maybe they'd realise he's not a Wight and he could just say he was very cold.

Actually true.

He's edginess personified in the Aeron chapter.

Might as well have cut the fetus from the chick's belly and toss it in the ocean

well then this is 5 seconds earlier lel

showfag here
watched a couple vids of lady stoneheart stuff and it seems really interesting to me. without any memes does anyone know the chances of it actually happening in the show or is it just cut forevers?

REMINDER THAT MY PREDICTION THAT BASED BENJEN BEING A GRAY WALKER WAS CORRECT

YOU ALL DOUBTED ME
YOU ALL CALLED ME A REDDITER
NOW WHAT
SUCK MY DICK KIDS
SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIICK

7/10 episode I enjoyed it but this season isnt as good as the first 4

all she would do after joining the faceless men is just kill randos that people paid for anyways

Was this the last time we'll ever see A Man Formerly Known as Jaqen?

Reminder that I reminded you that this was going to be a filler episode.

Also, Emilia isn't fat, Dany is shit character but Emilia is awesome, Jon is the prince that was promised, Maise is cute admit it, Greyworm and Missandei tell more truths than Cersei and Jaime, Bronn is OP, Bronn is life, Bronn is love, Bad Pussy, The Mad King did nothing wrong, Myrcella 2.0 > Myrcella 1.0, waifu, .........and Mace's speech is the level of writing for this show we love to hate that we love.

Why is Melly so cute?

>dramatic Frey buildup to an Edmure reveal

>literally 99.9% of the audience has no idea who he is

So what was this part of flashback supposed to be?

Just the shadow of Jaime stabbing Aerys for some reason?

Or something else?

>The only way she can come to Westeros is through sea
It's not like she have something that can fly right?

dragons retard

Maybe, but I would doubt it. Also I'm assuming he is still on his mission.

They would have to be able to stop her fleet.

On one hand I'd have loved cold-blooded murder Arya

On the other hand the faceless men are literal cuck bitches who never do anything important cause "muh faceless god"

At least maybe this way she'll cause stuff to happen.

It wasn't though, way more stuff happened than the past 2 eps

I really fucking hope so

fuck off you dumb cunt. Benjen as Cold Hands has been a theory that's been around for as long as Cold Hands has been around. You predicted nothing.

It's pretty clearly Jaime stabbing Aerys.

probably not gonna happen desu

if its going to happen at all it will be this season, but so far its very doubtful

I was thinking that when watching it, normies going WHO?

>DnD managed to go a full hour without killing someone

No, he'll end up killing Arya

So how long until Gilly and Samwell die in a horrible tragedy

was a pretty good episode until dany fucking ruined everything again. jesus christ how many times do we have to watch her give some cheesy rally speech with a bunch of people surrounding her? the only good one emilia ever did was the astapor one. they keep throwing these fucking dany speeches in the show and i don't know why, emilia can't fucking do it, she sounds like she's reading off a teleprompter.

everything else was fine. nice to have benjen back and a little backstory on what he's been doing. i didn't fully understand the dragonglass part. is he partially undead now or something?

nah, he's actually wearing the face of some peasant but is really the mad king aerys targaryen

he isn't

You'll see him again when the girl kills Arya and pulls off her face and it's Jaqen.

Spoilers were wrong about this week so all bets are off

God that episode sucked

What's a Graywalker?

Reminder that if your autism is this rampant you should just end it all.

Where is her sex scene already