Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread Learn Japanese Thread 過去ログ desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.realestate.co.jp/news/getting-permanent-residence-in-japan-new-rules-announced/
web.archive.org/web/20161226154853/https://funthingsarenotfun.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/bittersweet-tokyo/
nina-happy.jp/fs/nina/nor
lapre.jp/20160215/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

おとかれさん

オージー多すぎるのじゃろう

オージーはいなくなってもいいのよ

Come on ! Aussie !

ひどいこと言うな

オージーってやらしい言葉だな

アメリカ人同士が来るまですっきりしないな

この文脈ではそんな意味じゃないもん

how can a woman be so perfect?

ぽいにっが

The fuck you just call me?

金稼ぎ楽しい

その金を私に渡しなさい(´・ω・`)

早慶と同じレベルの旧制大はどれ?

近処に早稲田の留学生がいるけど、自慢すぎ

1st for peru

do you guys wash your rice?

アナタはどっちのオージーが好きかしら?

まだは家賃も稼いでないからww
天職を探したよ

depends. if it's from farmer's market yes, i wash it 3 times to remove rice powder or the rice will become sticky and unpleasant.

if the rice is from a department store, it's already washed. so i just wash once.

旧帝大は、どれも早慶と同じかそれ以上だと思う。
あと 一橋と東工≧早慶≧横国と筑波 くらいが関係ありそうなレベル

早稲田でも学部によってすごく違う

fair enough
i look at my rice and can't be bothered to wash it unless the water goes completely white (´・ω・`)
im lazy

一橋も国立なの?校名は私立見たかった。

日本は名門大学が国立で羨ましい。学費も安く、経済論理を気にしない。

>sriracha is only hated because it became extremely popular
i didn't know it was popular when i had it, i didn't like it. the taste is weird. its not a hot sauce that you sprinkle it on things in addition to sauce, but its not a sauce that can be put on things.

sriracha doesn't even go with mayo so whats the point...

Yes. Even pre-washed rice should be washed and re-washed until the water is clear.

旧制大って?旧帝大は全部国立だよ。

旧制大学は普通に都道府県の名前が付かれてるから一橋は旧制だと思わなかった
とゆう意味

literally wrong on everything in this post to be honest with you

Did you use the one with the tip that you squeeze out of of the one that you pour out?

国立大も学費上がってるし、学位そのものの価値が下がっているから、大学出ること自体のコスト・ベネフィットのバランスは悪くなってる…でも、今の日本では大学出ていないとかなり厳しい。

>squeeze out
my taste
>YOUR WRONG
ok

「旧制」っていう言葉は大学には使わないんじゃないかな…神奈川大学とか沖縄大学とか福岡大学とか…都道府県名がついていても国立じゃない大学がいっぱいあるよ。

一橋は国立じゃないかな・・・
自信ないけど。
いままで考えたことも無かった。
国立偏重だけど私立も伝統的な学校は人気がある。

それは韓国もそうだ

学歴の価値が下がってるけど、高卒の立地が上がるのではない。

What?

Yes, you are wrong. You said it's not a sauce you can put on things. What do you thing the entire purpose of the product is?

オーストラリアにも同じ問題がある
政府が強制的に大学の在籍人数を減らすべきだと思う
大学は平民のためではなく、エリートや専門家のために存在する機関である

fuck you
its not like tomato sauce or bbq sauce which is used excessively, the flavour is overpowering and i dont like it :p

変換ミス
俺には日本語は外国語だ。

大体そう見えるって意味。俺は日本に行ったことないよ。

>he doesn't drink sri racha out of the bottle
>he doesn't use it as a mixer in cocktails
>he doesn't spray it at his dog's eyes

翻訳板で細かいニュアンスにこだわり過ぎだよな

>implying tomato sauce and barbecue sauce don't have overpowering flavours and utterly ruin food when used in excess

>implying they do
bbq sauce can improve anything

アメリカの人ですか?(´・ω・`)

hi
how are you?

あなたは文化的に豊かになるでしょう:

resources.realestate.co.jp/news/getting-permanent-residence-in-japan-new-rules-announced/
>外務省は、わずか3年の居住期間の後、外国人が永住権を取得できるように規則を変更する予定です。
>最低の期間は、 "高度に熟練した(外国人の)専門家"のために、省のスコアカードで最低80ポイントを獲得できる1年間に短縮されます。

日本はい!
(笑)

desu i feel sick now what the fuck is that thing gross

34歳以下、年収600万以上、修士号etc.で70点まではなんとかなるけど、80点超えるのは大変みたい。

your reflecion on the screen

Guys what's the point? This guy achieved more than you will ever do, but it changed nothing.

web.archive.org/web/20161226154853/https://funthingsarenotfun.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/bittersweet-tokyo/

>I say this, as Japanese people scarcely develop meaningful connections with others. They’re busy– always busy– without time to speak with others outside of highly organised and artificial drinking ‘parties’. The only time you can actually meet with someone here is if you happen to be a part of the same club, class or event. And even if you both happen to coincidentally be free one day for lunch, you will have to carefully schedule it days or even a week in advance. Nothing happens naturally, and nothing develops beyond this shallow game of pretend. Everyone is your acquaintance, and nobody is your friend.

>I try so much with the people here, desperate to make living on the other side of the planet even slightly less suffocating, that I have no time or energy to deal with my actual coursework. I just can’t give a damn. I’ve always learnt Japanese through reading books and speaking to Japanese people, and get little to nothing from classes (most of which is wasted by the loud American exchangers who incessantly yell and interrupt the teacher). And hence I’m failing, despite most of the lectures containing content I already learned months or years past. Heck, I don’t even know if these courses will count for credit in my home university to begin with.

>yfw i have a non-glossy, matte monitor

大学が私立や国立に分かれたのは単なる制度上の都合だから。
近畿もそうかもしれないけど、都内の旧家なんかでは代々私学重視の人もいる。
昌平坂学問所は東大。適塾は阪大
大隈重信の塾が早稲田。福沢諭吉の塾が慶応

関係ないけど、現存する世界最古の大学は970年設立のイスラム学校

What do you mean? Why are you comparing those things?

Anyway, I think that sriracha works better in some cases than hot sauce, like a brat in a bun.

>I’m failing
That guy must be mentally retarded to fail a Jap university class.

>yfw i have a non-2d gf who wants to date me

top kek literal autistic minda
>I tried to love someone here. We talked on Facebook every single day– long conversations, the friendliest girl I have ever spoken to. We hung out several times, including the long, long day in Asakusa, which was– without exaggeration– the happiest I have felt in years. She made me believe there was a real connection between the two of us. And then she suddenly started to distance herself from me, rejecting my invitations and gradually taking longer and longer to respond with each message, to the point where I now doubt there will ever be another. It fucked me up in a big way. I missed entire weeks of classes, drunk myself silly on a few occasions (including getting myself lost in Bunkyo for an entire day), made a habit of going on long walks to nowhere, prayed at shrines to no avail, and wondered every single day what the hell it was that I did wrong.

>My patience has run so thin that today I essentially told another girl (my closest Japanese friend– or so I thought) to fuck off after them turning me down twice for Christmas. I figured it wasn’t worth bothering with people who don’t care.

>I also made a habit of going to Akihabara and other pricey locales, and spending more money than I could possibly afford. I bought manga, games, expensive clothes– some of which I never actually used– because it gave me momentary satisfaction. I’ve put myself into a dire financial situation as a result, to the point where I may not even be able to pay rent unless I find myself a part-time job, pronto.

>yfw you have a 3dpd non-gf who doesn't even know who you are

>80点超えるのは大変みたい
そうだといい...
暗い肌の人が5%以上になると、
あなたは「政治的正しさ」という名前であなたの権利を失い始めるでしょう。

白い肌の人に来てもらうための制度だよ。
黒い肌でも秀才は大歓迎だよ。

she replied to me twice and I saw her irl at a game in Germany
she loves me

永住権は国際法で10年。
原則は10年住めば誰でも自動的に永住権を申請できる。
それを一部の有能な人達のみ条件を下げるという仕組み。
良質な外国人の比率を増やすのが目的。

言わずもがな

That's hilarious.

Is it real?

I can easily imagine she/he doubt you would say something special by 「話したい事って…」, which made she/he feel uncomfortable.
Anyway from your png, she/ he seems not to want to keep conversation with you very much, because it took some time for her/him to respond you and her/his responds contain little meaning....
not offend for you. It's just my opinion.

>良質な外国人
低質な日本人は出ていった方がいいですか?

Not me.

Plausibly, since normalfag would be translated to リア充 but the latter term is more widely used than just shitposting.

おそらく、政府はオリンピックを見ようとする豊かな人々が日本に居住することを申請すると考えているのだろうか?

色んな意味でごめん

nina-happy.jp/fs/nina/nor
lapre.jp/20160215/

日本が欲しがるような優秀な人材は、別の国に行くと思うけどね。
日本は給料安いもん。

外で迷惑をかけても困るんで
宇宙に行ってもらいます

どうしてそんなひどいこと言うの?(´;ω;`)

早く中国行け

せめて酸素3日分だけでも準備の方お願いします

早く地獄行け

Why are you always cute?

guys look im white

>can't see his hair or his eyes
I bet he has shit-coloured eyes and dark hair. Nigger.

>shit-coloured eyes and dark hair.
i actually do
but the pic is swedenjin san who is blonde

なに言ってんだお前

still want to do him.

and not having a butt chin all whites have. he is non white

そうですね。
出稼ぎ外国人ではなくて高度な知識を有する外国人の確保。
単純労働の外国人だと結局日本の資産を外国に運んでるようなものだから。

>italy
been a while since you have seen a white person eh?

1. 白い無能な人
2. 黒い無能な人
3. 日本語が苦手な日本人もどき
どれ?お前

>i
That's why I said "he", not "you".

The notorious arse-face is a Cro-Magnid, not Aryan, feature.

Yes. I saw it for sale at the shopping center last year.

I can imagine just randomly walking in Japan and seeing this without knowing it exists.

I would be having one of those moments where I try hard not to laugh but can't hold it in while everybody is looking at the weird gaijin.

Im bipolar

会社に来ているパキスタン人のプログラマは英語もできるが日本は安全なので日本がいいと

You're bilingual

and you are?

最近酸素は高いから1.5日分が限界
さらに1日分は成層圏脱出税として天引きしておきました。