Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor will be in Justice League

Not surprising.

digitalspy.com/movies/justice-league/news/a795863/jesse-eisenberg-back-as-lex-luthor-in-justice-league/

Other urls found in this thread:

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
imgur.com/a/mMCZm
imgur.com/gallery/3Lb3d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no shit

Good

Not interesting.

Who gives a shit is going to flop like every other DC movie

So he will ruin that movie too.

Good. He was actually pretty threatening. Shame everyone shit themselves because "not muh Luthor" and "give me muh Cranston".

I'm glad. He was an excellent Luthor.

this

he's literally the only flaw in an otherwise perfect masterpiece

He was so bad

How so?

Good. I liked him. Maybe he'll be more threatening.

I'm excited as fuck.

I'm actually have to agree with that. Not as Luthor, just as villain. He was really good.

Good! He was surprisingly awesome. It will be interesting to see how differently he acts with his "lolquirkyXD" facade exposed.

Eisenjew was a great villain just not Lex Luthor.

I'd like to give him another go at playing lex

It's pretty obvious he is in it since he is the one that contacted the New Gods of Apocalypse.

Anyone else think that maybe it's going to come out that there's at least a handful of government officials who know Clark's secret, too?

Reminder

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/

I'm excited for more Lex memes too

>Apocalypse
Try again faggot

he was more like the joker than lex luthor.

luthor is calm, cool, calculating, and ruthless.

eisenberg is a very good actor, but this portrayal was more of a clown than anything

Apokolipse

Uh DUH

I think it's an affectation. I also think that he was more than a little unhinged by what he learned from the Kryptonian database. I can't wait to see how his scenes fall in the director's cut, as some other anons have already pointed out indications that the editing in the theatrical release relocated a few of his scenes. There's a good chance that when presented with the original vision, his behavior will make more sense.

WRONG

I'm curious - do you think that the way they were able to track Supes and Doomsday was intended as a clue that they now have tech that lets them spot "powered up" Kryptonians(and possibly metahumans as well)?

I'm far from an expert, but I don't think radar can track targets as small as Superman and don't think it's much good spotting targets on the ground(like Doomsday on Stryker's Island), either. Either something's up or they took a little bit of artistic license with what radar can do.

I think the satellite was just picking up the damage Doomsday was causing. I kind of wanted to see Doomsday at full power t b h

JUST ICE MY LEAGUE UP FAGGOT

Yeah, me too, but I don't think we're done with him just yet.

>I think the satellite was just picking up the damage Doomsday was causing
Don't forget, though - they were tracking Doomsday and Clark as individual targets. I'm not yet convinced that's not intended to hint at some LexCorp tech at work.

Also, I've been passing this along to everyone I run across. Links to the prequel comics for both films:

Man of Steel
imgur.com/a/mMCZm

BvS
imgur.com/gallery/3Lb3d

>Implying he isn't roiding up right now and will appear as full comic Lex at the post credits scene

If this kind of Lex was played by Christian Bale (now that would be a miscast) every ledditor would chortle "HE IS SO BASED XD!!!!"

>DING DING DING

lex was definitely shit.

Don't you fucking dare talk about based bale

That's a very well thought out point. Kudos.

Thats because bale would do it better

Care to explain your reasoning? Let me guess "Bale is a big guy and I'm a Timmbaby :P".

Snyder gives no shits about marveldrones or studio badgering. His vision will continue

If Eisenlex was bald the whole time does anyone think that might have made the performance go down smoother?

I hope he is in armor or something

>comparing bale with poor man's cera

Nah, I'd have been cool with either. Seeing him with the red hair made me think of both Alexander and Lex after his "reincarnation." Wouldn't have even minded if he'd had the beard, too.

No he wasn't.
He was just a snarky and autistic dude who happened to be called Lex Luthor.

Yeah, he can continue burning the entire thing to the ground on his own.

Because Bale is actually a decent actor.
Only bad performance I remember from him is the Batman voice in Nolan's trilogy.

You know what's funny? If there had been an internet in the 70s, there'd have been complaining about Hackman's Luthor between bong hits.

>That's not Luthor. That's just some smug conman real estate swindler they're calling Luthor.

Can't wait for this to flop.
The BvS shitstorm was glorious.

im blown away by all the defense of eisenberg and this turd BvS. This board shits on almost every fucking movie and THIS is what you choose to defend??