Why doesnt Phelps call himself a woman and then win all the womens golds too...

Why doesnt Phelps call himself a woman and then win all the womens golds too? Women are pathetic in the olympics compared to males yet claim their superior as the muslim fencer said because she respects Islam.

If the f2m tranny athlete they've been spamming in commercials is any indication of how retarded the Olympic committee is, I don't see why he couldn't come back as a strong feminine woman like Bruce Jenner.

because he doesnt need to. we all know he is better than any woman swimmer.

how the fuck is that thing eligible to compete as either gender?

but they don't know it yet

They let that killer gimp with the springy legs compete. I guess they just felt sorry for it.

kek. Imagining the possibilities. Not only he won all the golden medals in women competitions, he would easily set new records that no women would ever break. Not even in 1000 years.
And nobody could dare to say anything, since he would immediately be labelled a "transphobe cis"

>because he doesnt need to. we all know he is better than any woman swimmer.
We dont know that until he has the gold medals to prove it.

>Not only he won all the golden medals in women competitions, he would easily set new records that no women would ever break. Not even in 1000 years.
>And nobody could dare to say anything, since he would immediately be labelled a "transphobe cis"
Why hasnt this happened yet? I am also curious to know why male athletes dont just say their females like Bruce Jenner then go to the olympics since its allowed now under current IOC guidelines.

I don't have an issue with a f2m competitor as long as they compete against men - if they can qualify in time good on them.

I do have an issue with a m2f competitor competing against women. Shit's haram yo.

your fucking sexist go back to Sup Forums, you probably support Trump since you hate equality

you gotta go to hormone therapy for a certain amount of time (1yr or 2). if you're becoming woman they pump you up with estrogen so you won't be as strong as you are when you're a man.

cuck

UK is going to field all M2F teams in the 2020 Olympics to catch up on the medals.

>one more gold and we move 4th

top cuck amerifat, top cuck indeed

that's like roiding for 3 years and stop using it a year before the games

UK is a joke in athletics because as a culture their physically so weak. The only chance they would ever have of being taken seriously in the Olympics to field their british men against the normal women of the world and yet the UK would still lose.

We are favourite for literally THE athletics event in heptathlon you fucking cuck

>heptathlon
you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded...

Because it would be extremely embarrassing during the off chances that they might lose.

the trans dude only does duathlon, which isn't even in the olympics