With Olympic gold, USA's Simone Biles simply greatest gymnast ever

>With Olympic gold, USA's Simone Biles simply greatest gymnast ever

usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2016/08/11/olympics-rio-womens-gymnastics-all-around-simone-biles-gold/88576928/

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!! ETERNALLY!!!!!!

Remember when everybody saw this year's Olympics and were butthurt about it?

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

GOLD BITTCHES!!!!!! USA! USA! USA!

Literally won because liberal judges want to make a political statement. Sports where winners are measured on feelings and not hard results are invalid.

Wtf I wish I was a nignog now

>win one individual gold medal
>gr8essst evar!!!!!!111!!!

jesus christ

Mind backing up your statement or were you just shitting out of your mouth?

>usa is white

Did you actually watch her perform? Stupid fucking leafposter

just got btfo by the russian

>le greatest ever!

ayy lmao

Mind backing up the judges results or are you just shitting out of your mouth?

She won two gold medals

>can pop open beers with her iron labia

Thanks a lot for spoiling it asshole.

Haven't seen this much pandering to black americans since the democratic convention

>Simone Biles le greatest eva

Nadia Comaneci would like a word

she's about as graceful as a retarded elephant

she's good but doesn't look good doing it

Is there something happening? All I see is these two old people in the stands all the time

Cool ill take that as a no then

She looks like a stunted gremlin.

Nope, she was perfect on the floor.

Was she that gymnast who did the uneven parallel bars without using her hands?

is this bullshit or have you actually watched her?

Shes so ugly though

Comaneci won more

they're saying she's the greatest in the world now, not of all time

yes i watched her

the beam shakes like a fucking earth quake when she does her routine

she lands like she has 50 lb sand bags for feet

again,like i said,she's very good technically,but she does not look good

>drug addict mother
>father nowhere to be seen
Well her family is nigger as fuck.

>elite athlete, gold medalist
>prussiandiscipline, strong, agile
Well she's white as fuck. Sorry niggers you lose again. Better luck in the next billion years maybe evolution will improve you.

>ever

she reminds me of that dog with no neck

In all honesty, she probably would have 2 medals if she wasn't born on the shittuest year for an Olympian (aka being born one year short of qualifying).

But she has been killing the international stage after she wasn't old enough for London 2012.

Bitch earned her medal. Her shit was crazy hard and she manages to pull it off. Even has a move named after her that she's only able to do (for now).

individual medal I said

reading comprehension

they're all doping

lol u guise r so mad. simone fucking killed it out there. she deserves a medal. hopefully mustafina got a silver or something because she gud 2

wait for the chinese robots to figure it out like they magically do for every sport.

>ugly gymnast
>best ever

'no'

>Even has a move named after her that she's only able to do (for now).

That always happens with olympics though, doesn't mean she's the best ever gymnast

they figured it out in 2008 when they used 9 year olds

this, carly patterson has a move named after her but she isn't thought of as an all time great

Looks don't count for shit when you're on the field

Have you seen Regen Smith? I felt like I should be locked up for watcher her perform. She looked like she is 10 years old.

fuck this shit, the Soviet Union must be restored

at this point I've gone through my Ragan folder at least 10 times in the last few nights

I must admit the climax of her floor routine how the music lines up with the earth shattering boom of her landing is pretty epic

Poor Musty, I was really hoping Musty would have won.

>tfw you will never fuck Musty

feels bad man

Simone Biles

2013 Worlds: 60.216
2014 Worlds: 60.231
2015 Worlds: 60.399
2016 Olympics: 62.198

USA killing WAG and turning it into second rate men's gymnastics with overmuscled baboons. Fuck it, see how it goes for you.

I'm not an expert but I think while Nadia and Olga were beautiful to watch they don't do moves anywhere near as difficult as the girls do nowadays, that's probably why they look to be struggling half the time. I'm would think the modern day girls could do Nadia and Olga routines with their eyes closed

She's pretty much the american improved and somehow uglier version of Daiane dos Santos, desu.

Even in that Burgers have to win.

You fags are fucking sad

Why is flip dancing even an olympic sport

*teleports behind you and grabs you by the throat*
Back the fuck off?!?

>modern day girls
Hell no, most girls just sit on their ass these days. These gymnasts have good genetics and practice for hours each day

I wonder how is she going to celebrate this one...

well duh, sport evolves

congrats on gold in 2032 lad

Vera Caslavska won 7 Olympic golds and 4 more silvers.

The Japanese look just as young.

Imagine how good would Nadia be with modern training.

>implying Sup Forums gives a shit about this

They have to fend off CTR daily now.

yeah im a fag but whats ctr?

nah, she is a jew so all her power comes from the life force of the goyem. they feast on Palestinian children.

Crash Team Racing.

correct the record. its hillary paid shills.

Fucking THIS
A nigger doing gymnastic will ALWAYS be ugly

Also her body. Fucking disgusting. I donÄt give two fucks about gymnastic, but from watching today - small girls are like cheating, they look like hobos doing it, and the tall white girls were graceful as fuck, but maybe not as clean as this nigger hobo.

thx

Greatest ever? What about Kohei?

Hillary paid personnel who continually shit up the board with their shill threads.

She won the world championship all around 3 years times in a row before this year which I don't think has been done before

best racing game

wow. they really think she gives a damn about their tiny board? im almost impressed. i wish i had that kinda ego

How come she is shit at the bars? "Greatest ever" didn't even qualify to the final.

Has Gymnastics already happened tonight?
If not is there a stream?

Lol is Sup Forums ever right?

Sup Forums is always right.

Most often they are actually.

Bigger board than Sup Forums tee bee aitch

DELETE THIS

They feed on gold thats why she keeps getting better against all gymnastics convention

So does she retire at 19 now or something? What's the lifespan for a gymnast anyway?

There's one gymnast that was at the olympics who's in her 40s and just doesn't stop coming.

>they're saying she's the greatest in the world now, not of all time
I would argue in favor of all-time. The sport has changed dramatically in the past 40 years; it's on a whole different level now.
Hasn't Nadia herself conceded the all-time greatness of Biles? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read that.

>she lands like she has 50 lb sand bags for feet
That shit is dope. That's the superhero landing.

If you're non-black and haven't fucked the shit out of a black girl, you are literally a beta.

Prove me wrong.

Biles > Maroney(known mudshark) > that chipmunk from the 2008 olympics

Why were you watching the DNC? I can't even name a political party in Canada

how do I unlock N. oxide?

>who's in her 40s and just doesn't stop coming.

Tell me more.

good ass game

fixed game

>There's one gymnast that was at the olympics who's in her 40s and just doesn't stop coming.
wtf i love uzbekistan now

She has a thing for Zac Efron. It will be super awkward when they try to fuck and her chiseled body shatters him into tiny pieces.

>Zac Efron
>try to fuck a girl

So every elite black athlete is white now? Plus how is any of that exclusively white?

You seem mad as fuck.

>So every elite black athlete is white now?
Shhh... they need this to maintain their sanity.

Their whole world view is shaped by a confirmation bias, and if you shake things up, they may not recover

>insecure white people: The thread

Perhaps Rhythmic Gymnastics is more your speed, you fucking fairy

Trips confirm it

I literally thought I was on Sup Forums when browsing the catalogue. Damnit Sup Forums

people who are bothered by her winning are racists

people who want to rub this situation in the faces of others are also racist

now OP needs to return to l3ddit and the rest of you need to return to Sup Forums

Nice mate