Sup Forums Show me your sex toys

Sup Forums Show me your sex toys

Im a grown man, I dont have any toys sexual or otherwise.

Threw out the fleshlight a few weeks ago.
Not shown is some rope, hand/feet cloth cuffs for self-bondage.

plebz.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................fuck me....................................................................................

nice large collection there

>self bondage
>chastity
where do you live

Germany
Though my dick is a little bit too big for the cage.

somehow that is fitting for your country though.

Great for making mashed potatos

I'd rather not get into political discussions.

yeah well, I'm US anyway. would pound tho.

kek

I'm just gonna say this: I'm not too content with the decisions our politicians have made for us.

you're obviously a dude who wears panties and takes pictures of his asshole

About to be used on her pussy

kek

/thread

Aside for the fact that I'm not OP, yes, I do. Occasionally.
But at least I'm not a cuck like you.

bump

holy fuck, dude

get a life or something

Unlike the flooders, I have one. It's pretty good, too.

just the dildo collection that i've taken for a previous thread tonight. the bdsm gear is at my dungeon but i'm going to find pictures of some of it

Here is me and my wife's collection they get used on both of us ohh this pic is missing thumb cuffs hand cuffs and more rope we both do anal and bondage and sub/dom we switch it up all the time

I'm rather disapointed that this picture is not true.
Trump aint a racist.

yeah but we can be. it's close enough.

i have this doxymassager

He is an authoritarian though, the racist half of the nazi thing isn't as important. There's lots of impotent racists in the world. It's your ability to get shit done, and the manner in which you do it.

some furniture at my dungeon

thats true, i hope in the end when he gets chosen. he throw out all the minorities and stop all the dirty wars, and make's america a great country, where you can be proud of. Btw have no pictures of my sex toys, but i have 3 buttplugs a dildo wich have 6 settings and can wiggle. and some other stuff i don't know the name off.

i bought this too, i use it as in the pic (except that i removed the vertical bar which was dangerous for the throat and replaced it with chain), but it's also a set of spreader bar, and some ankle and wrist restraint

i even combine a wrist restrain with an ankle restrain and it make a thigh restrain like in pic related

and of course i have ropes, flogger, riding crop, bondage tape, and even a jenning gag ( pic related )

i own this toy and she owns some dildo's

i own this toy and she owns some dildo's
>forgot pic

We share a lot of the same interests... bad dragon, sounding, chastity

i also have a strap on where i can put the dildo shown earlier.