Table Tennis

Mens Final
BIG DONG MA LONG edition

CHINA STRNK

WHICH IS IT, 4CHANITES?!

MA LONG ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Who should I root for lads? I'm partial to Zhang since Ma beat Aruna

stream link please!

zhang beat the nigerian 2 years ago at the World Champs.

If the ball hits the players body can they hit it afterwards? Because when the ball is going wide they don't care if the ball hits them.

CHINA

>b-but he's a cheat
>b-but he doped

>"do you have any evidence?"

>n-no but he's still a cheat! Wahhhh

how do you dope in TT?

no

I don't think so

They lunge at balls because they have the reaction speed to actually return them

aderall

Heroin to make your reaction time better

not "dope," but there's a number of performance enhancing drugs that could be used for TT

preworkout

are you retarded? The same way you dope for every other sports. Take drugs to improve your performance.

I sniff my sister's panties.

He actually has a fair point.
The main things that could use enhancment in table tennis is hand-eye coordination and reaction time, which aren't usually what doping improves

you seriously under-rate modern medicine if you think they haven't come up with drugs that improves your performance say in table tennis.

an Italian was banned for doping in beach volleyball
drugs can improve your endurance and recovery, making it possible to practice more for example

Is Zhang choking or something? Ma Long is playing really well but Zhang should be much better than this.

Look at baseball. Male hormones do a lot more than just put on muscle and strength.

MA LONG A GOD

>chang

JUST

MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

Adderall makes your reaction speed twice as fast and allows you to maintain full focus even in a boring non-sport like Ping Pong Ching Chong

>Jike getting this BTFO

I now feel better about Aruna's loss

we're in this thread

Zhang outclassed.

Nice games, Ma Long. Well deserved medal too.