ITT: We try to get the mods to bring back ID's

ITT: We try to get the mods to bring back ID's.

Pros
>Helps you keep track of who you are talking to.
>Prevents samefagging.
>Let's you know everything a person has said.

Cons
>Not a god damn single fucking one.

Bring em back!

OP claiming ID.

y e e

what were the reasons for removing them again?

Anonymous image board...

I'm sorry. I don't know what "y e e" means.

Fuck if i know.

>Thinking random letters and numbers that change in every thread effects your anonymity in any way.

You're dumb as shit man.

What people who want the IDs back don't realize is that anything that makes this board better has greater negative consequences in other, previously unforseen ways ways

Also, let's talk about Dragon Ball Z!

In what unforeseen way did ID's have a negative impact?

They made the board more popular in a way that bought in more normies

Sup Forums needs to be crap to avoid being a pop opinion echo chamber

I did like the id's, but I also like to samefag and to pretend being someone else and shit, so I don't know what's better.
but making sage visible again would be nice. Just attach something on the post when sage is used, like krautchan does.

>brought in more normies.

A. What the shit makes you think that?
B. Sup Forums is not your secret club faggot.

fucking agree
id's make me almost want to go on Sup Forums

samefag

>I also like to samefag

You unbelievable piece of shit!

Krillin is one of my favorite characters. That guy is cool as shit.

More of a Recoome kind of guy.

bullshit. we have more normies nowadays than ever before.

>implying you have never done it

btw not the same user

I've been using this website for many years, and it has not changed a god damn single bit.

speaking of dragons

remember the dragon slayer threads, where the id was your class
thoose were fun

>Prevents samefagging.

It just enables more effective samefagging because idiots like yourself don't understand that proxies exist.

I did so too and it has

dbzsuper is finally turning into a watchable show

all this god lore is getting exciting

Samefag. You're not fooling nobody queer! Also, i don't remember ever doing it, but you are probably right.

who would go through the effort to change id after every post for his le ebin troll. of course it would be still possible, but not everybody and their mothers would do it

how did you know

Thanks user. Said it better than i could have.

all that effort

kek

The point is moron that less people would do it. How are you not getting this?

my point is that if you're gonna samefag IDs make it a whole lot easier to do convincingly

How are you not getting that

I think moot got tired of the "shrek id get" threads. he even tried to get rid of dubs once

Who the fuck cares that it's more convincing if it happens way less often. Twat.

we both obviously care, hence this thread

all you need now to do it convincingly are very basic photoshop skills to get rid of the (you).
and even then not everybody will believe you, as not everybody believed you when you had different id's.
It is not harder or easier. just different.

as I said make sage visible again, without bringing back id's and I'm ok.

Im almost convinced keep telling me your opinion

>Photoshop
You can do that shit in MS Paint in like 4 seconds.

no u

>what is inspect element

Get out underage fag

What's wrong queer? Don't like the greatest anime of all time?

you'd be still anonymous. you could still post in a nigger hate thread and a cuckolding thread at the same time without getting called out for it. whats your problem?

I miss ids... You're still user even with Id.

>anime

kek dragon ball is american production like avatar the last airbender
get out weeb

single thread id's or global id's? we've had both

personally I think global is best

BRING THEM BACK MODS! PLEEEEAS!... Please :(

no global is shit. single thread or none at all

I think each post should have to contain your full name and home address

What this guy said.

Eat shit nigger.

yeah I'm ok with single thread too - it's better than nothing at least. only issue is that the same doofus can just fuck off and do whatever annoying shit they're doing in another thread without being held accountable by the community

wheeeeeeeeeee. get the fuck out

I honestly 100% do not mean this sarcasticly but if you want the site to be different why dont you go to a site that has the features your asking for

I'm sure there's plenty of reddits with some sort of thread specific ID system

If that's also not good enough then all I can really think is, sorry princess, maybe if you make enough threads they'll make it perfect for you

a) this isn't my thread and I've only posted

you see what a cunt you look like when there's no id's?
b)
> reddits
I'm sure you're sure. why not fuck off back there

c)maybe if you make enough threads they'll make it perfect for you
see a)

now fuck off you knuckle dragging shitstain

Not having names or a way to tell posters apart is really the only thing that separates us from plebbit or tumblur. Take your ID tags and shove them firmly up your asshole you dirty jew.

Dragon! Dragon! D-d-dragon! Dragon Ball Z!!

rly tho I'm actually curious, can you answer pls

so you basicly want accounts for Sup Forums. because that would have the same end result.

See.

Works for Sup Forums

you just fucking replied to the post that replied to the post you want replied to. how fucking new are you?

>he's such a cancerous fucking faggot he only knows about Sup Forums

no it doesn't. lrn2ipaddress you fuckstick

anyway it's becoming readily apparent you weren't here any of the other times id's were around on Sup Forums. how about you go the fuck back to wherever you came from. tia

That's not an argument. Those random letters and numbers act as an ID allowing everyone to see who is who. That creates reddit 2.0

I have no idea what u are trying to say here. because it sure sounds like:
>hurr I got insulted and am butthurt but can't think of a good counter so I'll just say no u but better durr

Newfag.

>Don't go changing my super secret internet club!
No dumb shit. We have had ID's before and Sup Forums was exactly the same as it always was.

you didn't answer the question though, if you don't like something about this site, why don't you try using a site with the features you're saying you want?

Fagfag.

Go check Sup Forums, The only thing ID prevents is self praising newfags.

>newfag post dumb arguement
>newfag chuckle, first time on Sup Forums, gonna get (you)s.
>reply himself tons of praise
>get called out.

no it doesn't. on Sup Forums they've only ever existed within the confines of a thread. outside that thread you have a different id

besides you can literally register a fucking billion reddit accounts so you don't even necessarily have an identity

>can't even follow replies
what the fuck are you doing here? let me spell it for you dumb cunt

You posted I replied to it with (do you see the post number right, 702009976, there in it you fucking windowlicker?)

then you replied to that with HURR DURR PLS REPLY TO 702009976

you are hopelessly out of your depth. FUCK OFF

>>Don't go changing my super secret internet club!
Yeah, don't change it nigger.

Sup Forums is a pile of cancerous dog shit, almost as bad as Sup Forums. Pick a better example because I'm not convinced.

>he even tried to get rid of dubs once
He is obviously the hero we need. God this would have been great

>cons
>Allows a gang mentality

Not knowing who you are talking to means you have to reply to the comment and not the person who made it. Thou shall not worship false idols.

yeah I did read that, but you still haven't answered the question

If you don't like the way this site works, why don't you use a different site that works the way you want it to

I'm asking because that's what I'd do instead of trying to change a site full of people that like it the way it is

>kek dragon ball is american production like avatar the last airbender
gr8 b8 m8

>MOOOOOOM I'M BEING CYBERBULLIED AGAAIN!!!! :'-(

pretty spooky, more ?

are you fucking dense? I don't like an aspect of a board so I should seek some other imaginary board? do you even read the fucking textual diarrhea you post?

>oh no he made a good argument better call him a newfag

fkn seriously I know that you can ip change, but that makes your point even more stupid.
what would global id's even accomplish if you can change them with one mouseclick.
and why would you want id's even if you plan on changing them anyway.
your logic is bad and you are retarded.
but all you can answer is hurr newfag get back to redddit anyway, so I don't know why I even bother

You're a fucking retard. Wanting one change to a website is perfectly reasonable. Going to another website that is totally different because you don't like one aspect Sup Forums is fucking stupid. You are stupid.

ID can keep track of Post/IDs, Therefore removing bait thread or cheap thread where OP doesn't contribute.

Can also contribute to stop shitposters from picking up arguments that were dropped.

Get over it faggot

There are other non imaginary boards you can use, there are infact dozens if not hundereds of other chan sites and I think you could probably even make yourself a sub reddit exactly however you want, so I'm asking because I'm confused as to why you're not doing something like that

I've come to the conclusion that it's because you've been sucked into the crowd mentality that using forms other than Sup Forums Sup Forums will make you less of a Sup Forumstard, cool hip internet browsing hackerman so you've brainwashed yourself into never leaving

if it helps that is pretty Sup Forums

>fkn seriously I know that you can ip change, but that makes your point even more stupid.
>what would global id's even accomplish if you can change them with one mouseclick.

it's not exactly instant for most people, anyone in fact. really fucks with people's ability to samefag

>and why would you want id's even if you plan on changing them anyway.
who said I planned on changing mine. I'm not a spineless fuck

seriously you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

this

>almost as bad as Sup Forums
>almost
maybe we should take an example then

Sure Sup Forumsro. I have more but i don't think they are as high quality.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

bringem back niggers

bullshit, it's easy to bully without IDs if you are any good at bullying on your own. Which you are probably not because you are a dumb fuck and haven't figured out the intricacies of social science.

>I've come to the conclusion that it's because you've been sucked into the crowd mentality that using forms other than Sup Forums Sup Forums will make you less of a Sup Forumstard, cool hip internet browsing hackerman so you've brainwashed yourself into never leaving

I've come to the conclusion you're an assumptive little dipshit who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I use plenty other places, SA, kiwi, 8. howaboutanicebigmugofshutthefuckupkiddo.jpg

Get over my dick in your mouth you fucking faggot.

you might want to go back and read what you replied to and what that replied to because your post is tangential gibberish you fucking pubeless accident

whats roll mean?

no no I got it you are just a huge fag
if all you can do is call others newfags than maybe it is you who should leave.
but I am expecting to much

>to

too. the word is too, son

also, if you had a point in this nonsense, you failed to make it.

>mad newfag

>Being a grammar Nazi on Sup Forums.
You got your work cut out for you.
Also you're a faggot.