Was I the only one who loved this ep besides the ending with this bitch!?

Was I the only one who loved this ep besides the ending with this bitch!?

I enjoyed the Sam story and the Arya story 2 characters I didn't think I gave a shit about before.

all the pointless shit from S5 is finally starting to matter this season. This is the strongest 6 ep start in the last 3 seasons. Bravo D&D&D

why area turn on her friends?m now they will have to kill her

arya not choosing path of assasin made entire buildup for this storyline worthless
sam stealing sword which he cant use
khaleesi pulling fully tamed drogon out of her ass

am pretty disappointed

>I enjoyed the Sam story and the Arya
lol

if she had a penis you would love her character

stop being so gay

This series overall has been better than both 4 and 5 so far which is strange, wonder how much input fat fuck martin is having nowadays

I thought it was ok. They're getting the story back on track but it really shows how much of a blunder season 5 was.

"The only one you shame is yourself"

>Alright woman, into the cellar you go!

Fucking nerds.

I feel like we've seen Dany rally troops have everyone bow to her

a million fuckin times

what would be the point of her joining the faceless men? you think they're just going to let her tick off her list instead of being a glorified merc?

sam stealing heartsbane is obviously foreshadowing some shit going down with white walkers

>series
>not season
Britbong detected

I know. I was hoping at least instead of Dany saying "You're ALL going to be prom queen" a la Mean Girls, to say something like "Most Khals have three men. I shall have three dragons!!" *enter all three dragons*

>besides the ending with this bitch!?
Please tell it wasn't because muh feminism. She literally can survive fire and can master dragons, she's not an empowering woman, she's a mythological character that is logical to follow.

every single scene of hers makes me cringe. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING PLOT ARMOR JESUS FUCK

the point would be that she actually gained the skills required to kill her targets. she never wanted to be a queen anyway so why not make her an assasin like they did with jon snow and the nightswatch.

The end of the series is the invention of gunpowder, and someone blows Dany's head clean off her shoulders.

I thought the dragon was awesome, but kind of cringed at the rest of the seen. She really doesn't seem like she is on the side of good, bringing the Dothraki horde over to Westeros to murder countless people just so she can be queen.

I'm glad Walder Frey, Edmure, and Blackfish are back in the story and Jaime is getting the fuck out of Kings Landing. Also that the Faith Militant story has finally progressed some. Also that Aria's story is finally moving along. Also the Bran stuff was cool and I'm happy to see Benjen again.

I just wish there was more action, and the lines seemed kind of screwy in a lot of places. I was kind of cringing at the Benjen vs wights seen too. Some of the fighting wasn't too convincing to me.

Overall though, the story is really picking up. Why the hell did Cersei not send zombie Clegane to kill the Faith Militant soon after she became aware of him?

Just realized I wrote seen instead of scene. Apologies for my stupidity.

As per usual, Mary Sue ruins the day. It's a pity, I enjoyed this episode a lot until that speech, and the dragon bit was glorious until it landed so the transvestite on its top could start shouting.

hey fuck you buddy dany is pretty

HOW THE FUCK DID SAM MAINTAIN HIS BODY FAT.
AT THAT FAT LEVEL YOU NEED AT LEAST ~4000 CALORIES A DAY NOT TO LOSE WEIGHT

BRAVO D&D

>There's going to be another snek episode

>arya not choosing path of assasin made entire buildup for this storyline worthless

It shows that she's not so consumed by a desire for revenge that she'll do anything to get it. She refused to kill an innocent.

It felt like a comedy bit when she excused herself and went off behind that bit of sand just to mount her dragon and make some speech.

Where is her horse now? Is this World of Warcraft where you can mount and dismount magically onto shit and it appears in her satchel?

More like bravo GRRM
I also don't understand how he still is a fat fuck, it makes no sense at all

Her speech was badly acted and out of place.

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman strives to be.

Do we really fucking need a magical moment with dany-jesus and a speech in valyrian or whatever horseshit language she speaks. "kill the masters" moment was pretty cool but this just feels really fucking old when we just had a moment like this last episode.

>She really doesn't seem like she is on the side of good, bringing the Dothraki horde over to Westeros to murder countless people just so she can be queen.

This is probably the most intriguing aspect of her whole plotline, in my opinion. We're introduced to her as a submissive, abused teen and so we're predisposed to side with her. She soon gains power through guile, birthright, luck, extortion, and eventually militant takeovers - traits seen in others as villainous - and yet we still like her because "woah, finally, a woman with agency and dialogue in this violent patriarchal hellhole of a world."

But think about this objectively: Why does she deserve to be queen, and what gives her the right to take the throne by force in the first place?

To the common Andall, she's going to be a supernaturally-empowered foreign conqueror, leading
1. a horde of warriors famous for their brutality and tendency to rape
2. soulless, fearless eunuch mercenaries
3. sellswords
4. fucking dragons - a beast that HEROES are EXPECTED TO SLAY

She's a villain whose story we've seen too much of, and it's going to come down to a confrontation where, for once, no one can be there to fight her battle for her.

Don't forget that she'll be sailing over with the fucking Ironborn.

This nigga dropping truth bombs like cray cray

>the point would be that she actually gained the skills required to kill her targets
She learnt a lot about poisons, about her fighting abilities I am concerned, we'll have to wait to see how she turns out.

>More like bravo GRRM
In the books it is said that he lost weight a lot and became much bulkier.

>you think they're just going to let her tick off her list instead of being a glorified merc?
No one: A girl had many gifts

Fuck outta here... They actually would let her

>yet we still like her

speak for yourself. from s1 i hated dany scenes, i still hate them now. i enjoy the show in general but she pisses me off

it was all very stupid

I don't think I like a single direction they have taken the show in

Sam being an idiot, likely about to get himself hung for theft

No one having any issue with Danny murdering all the Khals in a sacred place where you aren't allowed to kill anyone, and instead follow her without question, makes perfect sense.

Everyone at King's Landing having their head up their freaking ass. I can't actually tell who is dumber the anti faith people or the pro faith people?

Arya throwing away everything she now has because she talked to a women for 2 minutes and thought she must be a good person.

Is there anyone who isn't acting like a literal total retard?

The Children already have gunpowder

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (>Veganism)

I think it's nice of them to have the token strong independant womyn set in a whole other place than everything else. It keeps the feminists from complaining to much about the show while making it not fuck with the good parts too much.

You know that she is going to win in the end and defeat the evil white walkers which were a mistake and she will be seen as a hero by everyone. How do you enjoy the show despite this fact?

>it is all the same to the many-faced god

Cause she will be the evil?

>giving a shit

Sup Forums detected

Question, did anyone working at HBO ever tell this bitch to stop eating?

I love that D and D have written a Genghis Khan character that's going to ruin Westeros with Mongols.

And the whole time, the feminists don't get she's supposed to be an evil tyrant.

how is tha a comedy bit? sure it was not very well acted but only hipster faggots say something like this in order to have their "individual le funny" opinion.

As far as filler episodes go, this one was a 10/10 until they shat all over it with dany

why so arseblahsted matey?

why is it politically incorrect to practise good grammar?

yea i know, they wouldn\t drag out her shitty storyline with plot armor for 6 seasons if she wasn't gonna get somewhere. i just enjoy it for the political maneuvers though, that's always fun (but admittedly there's not too much of that anymore)

Fuck no. Did you see S3E10 where she is presented as a messiah at the end of the episode?

Stannis was a major competitor to Daenerys since he was one of the last people alive who fought against her father in Robert's rebellion. In S5E9 D&D had him burn his daughter then they immediately switched to Daenerys riding a dragon set to heroic music to basically say here is who you should root for.

In S6E5 they said the white walkers were a mistake and the night's king was evil. Then in S6E6 they had Daenerys riding a dragon set to heroic music again. To basically say root for her against these white walkers.

Its clear as day who you are supposed to root for. No way in hell that D&D are going to make her go evil. They always set her scenes to heroic music and give her comical villians to oppose like the slavers and white walkers. ASOIAF = Daenerys world

She's shit. I want meme characters to die. I hope she goes mad and kills Tyrion.

>Normies still think Dany isn't the villain

How do they not see it?

She looked pretty hot this episode, arms were just the right kind of chubby now

>arya not choosing path of assasin made entire buildup for this storyline worthless

Do you seriously not realize that the assassins are after her now? Her choosing to not go down that path made her storyline even better!

She is not the villian the night's king is. She will be the saviour and make quick work of the white walkers like she did the saviours.

"The night king who is sort of the embodiment of absolute evil what you are watching is the creation of this absolute evil" - Dan Weiss inside S6E5

>Hitler wasn't bad because Starlin was worse!

Let me racap it

>let's make Bran's training incomplete in order to still promise a completion because reasons.
>let's show my dad he is wrong about wildlings by stealing his sword like a bitch (technically it was Sam's sword, still a bitch though)
>let's make Arya fail her fucking job yet still make her stay in the faceless temple because????????
>let's unite monarchy and faith even though they were technically united all along
>let's show a literally who in chains because we do it evey episode even though it doesn't fucking work because no one cares about those fucks
>let's go take a castle for an old fucks because LANISTERS, SHOW THEM, WE THE PEOPLE i don't fucking know Cersei takes every fucking stupid plot point and justifies it by MUH LANISTERS. Like seriously, you can do the most retarded shit ever and as long as you say LANISTERS it sounds good to creators
>and of course the best for the end, let's make a "this white haired chick is so cool" scene even though even though this fucking scene was supposed to be there two episodes ago and not a fucking burn the khals with lamps shit

I know I'm a cuck for still watching this but i'm invested in the characters and still hope for something every week. Jokes on me I guess (last week episode was relatively good though).

Those aren't my words. The creator of the show said that the night's king is absolute evil and the villain. Daenerys's scenes are always set to heroic music.

You realize you can explain literally any scene with that attitude and it will sound just as bad, right?

Also, your opinions are shit.

No. Your fellow people with shit taste can be found on reddit and youtube.

> any scene

In the last few seasons? Sure.

>our opinions are shit

Those weren't opinions, they are objective storytelling truth.

For example, there is no reason to promise Bran that he will be ready when the times comes, much more tension could have been established if his uncle wasn't so sure of himself. Now we simply know that there is nothing in Bran's way: while the 3eRaven promised him a sanctuary it was still really fragile because he relied on book smarts to stay alive. Benjen's street smarts plus his book smarts are guaranteed to keep Bran safe.

With Khaleesi, what did the dragon's scene add that surviving the fire didn't establish already?

With Cersei, how does taking back a castle for somebody else helps her deal with all the pent up rage and humiliation? She should be doing everything in her power to fuck up the church and Spain, not caring about the Freys fucking shits.

Are you 'avin a giggle m8

>I want a season of arya killing random people we don't know or care about instead of returning to westeros
How can one comment be so retarded.

>tear down their stone houses
Such progress
So much queen
Very kingdom

Got eaten by black drag. It's how she won it's trust

>hmm, this new loyal army I got in one episode is nice and all, but I'm not sure it's enough
>be right back, I'm gonna check around this hill for mythological creatures I can use, too

>objective

Literally sauron

Did Marg just turn into a religious fanatic between episodes?

Bringing third world rapists and slavers in your homeland

>decisions that makes story evoke more and stronger emotions, which is what storytelling is mostly for, isn't objectively better than shitty decisions that make the story ewoke less emotions.

I like the memes as much, even more than your next user but cmon, let's be civil here and stay with pepes.

Seems that way.

>grammar

A synonym for another word has nothing to with grammar you cretin.

this

Why did it make this worthless?
There was tension between her and the other faceless girl the entire time. If anything, that build-up would have been for nothing if they suddenly just got along.
Also, now she's learned a crazy amount of sword-fighting, and has assassin skills. How is that worthless?

calm your autism buddy.

without writing a fucking novel to argue my point i'll just say this, sometimes characters will say things to motivate other characters, sometimes these things are not logical or truthful because they're using words to manipulate someone.

arya also wasn't staying in the temple, you can clearly see she was in some sewer or catacomb somewhere.

it wasn't Sam's sword at all, it made no sense that his father was yelling at him and complaining about him being the first born son, because he gave up all inheritance by joining the nights watch. so his father was just screaming at him because he hates him.

a clever man would also understand that Sam knows the value of Valerian steel, and he knows the nights watch needs it more than his fucking dad does. he didn't steal it in a "fuck u dad" moment.

stop being such a fucking spastic cunt m8.

even normies have had it with her mary sue shit

If she had a penis she'd be a reverse ramsay

She's literally stronk womyn hear me roar the character. What was the fucking point of that last minute speech? Why did they waste CGI bucks on that stupidly retarded scene where she inspired dothraki who were ALREADY FOLLOWING HER to walk some 2 fucking weeks to mereen where they'll have to wait months even years for a fleet and probably rape and pillage during their stay because fuck, what were you expecting, a dothraki garrison army?

They could've spent those CGI bucks on the khal's tent scene making drogon burn the guys as the dothraki horde cowers and submits to the power of A FUCKING DRAGON not a witch which they loathe to begin with.

Dany has no fucking clue what she's doing, the only reason shit goes her way is plot armor and muh PC agenda), much like ramsay.

She's a repugnant character because she has no flaws, she never shows doubt despite being in the most uncertain situations, makes shit decisions that would get you killed with complete confidence and comes through because of plot magic alone.

If she had a dick you'd be complaining too.
nigger.

nigger

if she had a dick nobody would be complaining at all.

you're literally mad because it's a female character doing cool shit.

the dany hating meme really needs to stop.

> sometimes characters will say things to motivate other characters, sometimes these things are not logical or truthful because they're using words to manipulate someone.

If they are using their words to manipulate someone there is already purpose in them.

>a clever man would also understand that Sam knows the value of Valerian steel

Is this bait? Obviously the sword is valuable, the way Sam went for it though was a bitch move.

There is no autism in trying to evaluate the relevance and impact of a scene, I'm not talking about the practicality of dual wielding or if dragon breath could melt the steel beams or not.

Anyway I would recommend you writing a novel, you might learn a thing or two aboue effective storytelling in the proces. Peace.

congratulations on saying nothing at all in 4 sentences. i knew i was right, you didn't really need to rub your own nose in it.

london

>kelly c has her first interesting plot change - only because of the context of the rest of the episode
>kings landing just makes me feel rage mode
>sams dad - see above
>bran finally has an interesting moment
>arya continues to waste air time

yeah because women dont do cool shit, and shes retarded and makes bad choices, plus she cant even fight she just tells other people to fight for her

fuck off

Agreed, another emotionless Braveheart speech. I'm glad another valerian steel sword was introduced, and I want to see Arya take down that smug girl who kept beating her.

lol

It keeps getting worse. I love it

I always skip sam and arya shit
Fucking boring.
Also who gives about that. Virgin fatass
Does it mirror you?

she's faking it, tommen however seems to be stupid enough to be under the HS' spell

if she had a penis I would literally skip her scenes
The only reason it's watchable is because she's hot

gr8 b8 fake cersei

>she's hot

Shes a fucking lard beast. I feel sorry for her dragon whenever it has to carry her fatass around. She'll probably crush the iron throne when her fatass sits on it at the end of season 8.

OUT
FUCKING
SKILLED

t. High Sparrow

>ANGRY virgin detected

EVERY FUCKING EPISODE HAS BEEN SHIT
NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS
OHH SAM MET HIS DAD AGAIN BIG FUCKING DEAL HOW DOES THAT PROGRESS THE STORY? HOW DOES THAT FUCKING MATTER? WHO FUCKING CARES?

OHHH NO ARYA DIDNT KILL THE PERSON WHO FUCKING CARES? HER STORY IS SHIT AND MAISIE WILLIAMS IS FUCKING UGLY FUCK OFF

WHY DID THEY TEASE THE TYRELL SCENE AS IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE A HUGE FUCKING BEAT DOWN AND THEN JUST HAVE THAT LITTLE ILLEGITIMATE FAGGOT WALK OUT LIKE "LOL MY WIFE LOVES THE SEVEN NOW SO I'M GOING TO DO WHAT SHE SAYS LIKE A KEKED MORON"

AND FUCKING DAENERYS "WE ARE GONNA TAKE BACK WESTEROS" OKAY BUT FUCKING WHEN? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTUALLY PROGRESS WITH YOUR STORY?

THE ONLY COOL THING THAT HAPPENED WAS BENJEN COMING BACK AND THE SCENE WAS LITERALLY 5 MINUTES LONG

REEÈEEEEEEEEE