Lol so first time posten on this site. How do i set up an acount? also wondering if i can post emojies...

lol so first time posten on this site. How do i set up an acount? also wondering if i can post emojies? gaben needs to add emojjes or at leats i should be able to link to my instagram to bring over my pics Lol
cant post w o pic so im just postn a pic of my weed farm.

>Bait
>Using the same cannabis photo every other user gets from google

whats bait? also i posted this to google images its just the best one so it is everywhere. dont hate cus u aint me bitch.

SAGE in all fields

wtf is sage dood? the only spice i use is mary jane :)

>Nibbles on the bait
Hate takes too much effort. You are but a drop of a water in an endless sea. You are almost insignificant.

this is the highest quality bait I've seen in a while

lol you think your smart but your just retarded. i bet u are like the losers in my school who talk all smart but do shit in test when i ace them fag. get ur dick wet dweeb.

Hello you cant set account here. You cant post emojis either. Glad to help.

luv dat movie. batman is great :)

lol thats gay :P

Never change, user. Never change

I don't think you know what bait is. He is baiting you, and you replied. Great job on being a newfag.

>Schools teach you to be stupid and obedient so the government has good slaves to pay tax dollars
>Community colleges are trying to get you to buy Apple computers and tedtalks xD
Enjoy your capitalism and pollution and made up drama

lol what my names Derek not user. call me hunter XD

Every heard of a scooby snack?

>The communist upper class nu-male faggot damage controlling the fact he is as dumb as a nigger.
Man I remember when I thought middle school was lame.

>Trying to bait someone who made a bait thread.
Nice. I used to watch troll video too. I thought I was so cool browsing an 18+ site when I was 12. Don't worry bro I know that feeling.

Wisdom trumps intelligence, you're closed minded to thee idea that you may be a moron, because you find it insulting. I can and do take into consideration that I don't know everything, and I pursue the knowledge. Never quit learning, user. There's and endless amount of knowledge out there.

superb bate my dood :P

sick bait

s a g e