Can anyone tell me what this is?!

Can anyone tell me what this is?!

a tongue

A penis?

A hot dog?

It's your diseased cockhead. Go to a doctor.

Your chapped bellend

thats cancer wtf... i had it too 3 years ago, its starting, i would go to a doc. fast^^ tomorrow maybe

Male version of thrush from poor hygiene you dirty cunt, slap some cream on it and have a shower

hm, well sir i'm going to need to get my assistant Dr. Chapman in here.

most likely some kind of genital fungus

stop using men sex toys you nigger.
fleshlight infects dick

more details please?

kys fam

stop jerking it in a manner that rubs that spot so much. Its chaffing from wanking.

U had sex with some1 or were fapping... just go to a doc. he can tell u more.

Candida balantis maybe

Begining of balanatis. Its treatable. Go to dermatologist

urine burn. clean your dick after a piss dude

Medfag here. I can confirm this is cancer

Looks like a penis.

Genital psoriasis.

Got it myself.
Suggest going go a doc. For now use hydrocortisone 2.5
Gl m8

Does it itch?
Looks like it could be thrush

From my limited research, this is what I'm thinking it most likely is.

dick cancer. it's going to shrivel and fall off

ZIKA

That meat looks bad, you shouldn't eat it anymore.

thats smagma, wash your dick

>a penis

to be more precise I would say his penis

could be balantis if you dont wash your dick properly or if you cum on used socks. could also be psoriasis, especially if you notice a peeling. just go to a doc, id doesnt look anything like an STD so its probably just something easily treatable with a topical cream, maybe some antibiotics, and a change in your hygiene habits.

Dicks are precious thing, user. They are a sensitive ecosystem and you must take great care not to disrupt it. force be with you Sup Forumsro

Aids

Stop hacking off so much give it some time to heal you pervert

a dick

I have had that, or almost the identical thing for the last 10 years of my life. The only thing that reduces it to almost zero is to use super neutral soap. The only one that works for me is the Aleppo one, made with olive oil. Even got a biopsy done to it, it was reactions to soaps and detergents. The worst thing about it, is that women feel that shit in their mouths and ask about it.

thanks fam, been unemployed for a few weeks. Haven't been showering everyday like I was. Im thinking it's the first one you suggested just based on that.