Sup Forums how do i stop depression

Sup Forums how do i stop depression

Stop being alive.

You don't.

endorphins, they stop it for like 20 minutes.

stop whatevers causing it

cheer up

new friends, I guess
here you will only find advice and no friends. Advice means : "deal with it alone".
it applies to this post too

There's no thing such as depression, because happiness is also fake. Nobody can be truly happy.

just stop being sad ;)

there are a plethora of activities you could engage in to help you, but the number one thing you need to do is get off your but and try to get better. as someone who's struggled with depression before, i know that you can't get better if you don't put effort into getting better. now i know this is kind of a catch 22, because it's so hard to find motivation when you feel like shit, but trust me - you just have to fucking do it. now. get up and go do it.

>once you've gotten up, go sign up for a martial arts class like BJJ or something, find some type of meetup group in your area for something you enjoy and meet some people.

good luck op.

With a healthy lifestyle and routine, job you love, healthy social life, anything that makes you not want to be alone in your room wallowing.

You can't
Sorry dude

Get benefitbucks and live freely

feels real fuckin bad man

someone who actually knows what he is talking about here: sports

How to Good-bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?

You just keep going and try to be positive

Exercise work anything involving routine and movement , i know it's cliche and i'm not calling it a cure but moping will only make it worse , I'm getting depressed again with winter because the night becoms 18 hours and it kinda fucks my head up everytime. Just don't trust your own thoughts ever

Commit to being better than you were the day before. Your life right now is too easy and lacks any "real" problems. You need to continue flowing like a river or you'll turn into a dirty stagnant swamp of depression. Rise above user, take the challenge.

nah, there's this moment where you've accomplished something you wanted, and you feel one with the universe. Called the "oceanic" feeling. You smile dumbly to no one, and strangers smile back to you. Your walk is light, like you're flying, skipping like a happy child.

>dollfuck.gif
dude what the fuck

>Watch Cowboy Bebop
>Take LSD
> realize life is a dream
>?????
>Profit

Also checkem

Stop doing nothing. Every time you get bored or distracted, you start thinking and get depressed.

Unless if you're a vikings fan. Hearing abiut Teddys injury is making me depressed

Anyone knows who this man is? What a man! Blonde haired, tall, white and manly dick. No homo.

Honestly, just keep going. Depression isn't something that goes away. You just have to learn to utilize the emotions properly. Take that feeling inside of you and put that effort into something else. Be honest with yourself and think about what you want from life.

Same way you stop time or death..keep dreaming, op

Its me

get bag of marijuana, get beer, go fishing. repeat process daily for a couple of weeks.
you're welcome

You know people have jobs right? In the real world?

You don't, you will learn to live with it and just smile

yeah and in my world if you're that depressed you can easily walk into a doctor and say you need to be put on stress leave.

Easy. Kill yourself and don't go to Sup Forums for advice

shit that might be true I know that when Jack off my brain just shut off and I don't really think, until I come of course.

>tfw mother became an hero
>tfw father became an alcohol
>tfw abused by childbrother
>tfw grill had eating disorder
>tfw depression
>tfw smile and profit

Join the army

>tfw get PTSD in addition to your depression
profit

Dubs demand

What fairy tale land do you live in.

It'll give him purpose

If anyone here knew, they wouldn't be /btards.

I've dealt with depression best thing you can do is keep your mind occupied. Which is why I suggested the army

>Telling depressed people to take LSD

Literally monstrous, he'll just think even more in-depth about how shitty the world is and push himself to an hero

That being said, I've never watched Cowboy Bebop while tripping, wonder if it's any good

this

Marijuana and MDMA

Marijuana will make you relaxed, MDMA will make you happy

MDMA is the most important tho, without fail it will make you happy, Morrisey from the Smiths, probably the most depressed person alive celebrity wise even admitted that he loved Ecstasy and felt it was one of the only times he truly felt happiness

You should close you eyes and watch your mind. Don't waste your trip on videos.

You don't, depression stops you.

Learn new things and keep yourself busy. I like technology. I run Debian so I can shit all over Archfags as a confidence boost and brag about my superior stability and how updates don't break everything. So OP, install Debian on an $80 Thinkpad and stir the Sup Forums shitpot.

become an alcohol

What?

dat pic

by killing yourself

Kek.
Sad kek.

/thread

Isn't that just a superiority complex? which is basically depression denial?

True story, happened to me and my dubs confirmed it.

I had this feeling for quite a while after losing my virginity at age 26. Basically felt like I could accomplish anything for several months following that, but eventually the feeling fades and depression sets back in.

buy motorcycles

Alcohol helps short term.

Fucking checked, nigger. Trust the digits, OP.

look for a psychologist

Cocaine, oxycontin, alcohol. Then once you get sobered up after a year you'll feel right as rain.

here is one that killed my depression. just be happy, that's about it. that is a choice you can actually make

Learn to sucks your own dick..

Bull fucking shit

LSD helped me a lot (for gods sake do it outdoors. It will make you more depressed if you sit on your fucking computer watching videos)

and more importantly, friends.

well, with that attitude it is, yes

We've studied it quite in depth over the past 20 years, we now know scientifically the cause of, and thereby solution to most of what causes depression:

>Regular exercise
>Regular sunshine
>Regular social interaction with peers
>Good diet
>Good sleep
>A good helping of altruism

If you're depressed for longer than a month then it's 99% likely that you need to fix one of those areas.

Everything else is conjecture and bullshit and should be dismissed.

you are probably retarded enough to actually believe that

I am trying to figure that out myself atm. Until then it'll eat you alive. :)

also this

1000 times this. just get outside and exercise.

this legit looks like a good idea

I dont have functioning legs, my walk is never light as i cant walk , i surely cant fucking skip.

>sport
>therapy (I did not try, but apparently it helps)
>antidepressants
>ketamine (I did not try, but apparently it helps)
>open mind

>losing my virginity at age 26

I don't, just that it is decent bait material whenever depression comes up
It's actually this that has helped me

yeah but my point is that it exists.

tbh idk if I'll ever know that feel again
I moved to the city 10 years ago with absolutely 0 support network, and I'm slowly becoming a bum

once I worked with children, including a little girl who had issues. Her father, a psychatrist, once told me something I remembered : "she doesn't even play anymore"

I remember playing at having a tea party with her, like in pic related, while the other kids were learning serious preschool stuff

i can confirm that regular exercise has helped me tremendously

dang i wish i was this good at landing knees of justice in for glory

I took LSD when I was pretty low in my depression, had a blast.

You can't do anything about it. With luck, you will meet and be influenced by the correct person who is "together", who will diagnose and direct you step-by-step to overcome all of the obstacles preventing you from being the realized person you wish you could be.

Nah, just fuckin' with ya, you gotta figure all that shit out yourself. Just don't feel inferior about it, the vast majority struggle against a world of misery, but most are too ashamed to let it show and hide it well. Being able to admit it shows you have an aversion to the fake, a real streak in you that is an asset.

Remember, we're all poor on time and everything has an end, does no good to hasten it.

For me it wound up being as simple as removing the cancerous part of my life, which happened to be a badly manipulative abusve girlfriend, who was ruining my life. After the break up and I fully eliminated her from my life, it started getting better. 2 years later after trying to fix the rubble of life I had, I find myself much happier and doing much better now. Although I do remember the times I was suicidal and harming, even going to the hospital. I can see so much improvement in my life even when it's not really anything great now.

>Good sleep
kys

I hope you never become a mental health professional. You just proved you have no idea what you're talking about, kid.

you must be a faggot

>no legs
>no skipping

Medication: western, eastern, and American (gun).

Become an hero

>Cowboy Bebop
I love Cowboy Bebop but that's a waste of a trip tbh.

kekd

Yeah, imagine using studied information and evidence for the basis of advice instead of being an edgy autist on the internet. You sure showed me.

real answer: cognitive behavioral therapy

Sounds like a pain in the ass, to be honest family.

Information on the internet is paid by pharm labs. You should know this. And their meds don't work.
You completely missed the point, idiot.
The point is that you can't tell someone to sleep well, there's only so much you can do to try to sleep well, like getting to bed early, no smartphone, waking up at the same hour, exercise, don't eat too late, no coffee etc.
Often, these long lists don't work.
And sleeping pills don't work.

Fixing depression is about not trying to sell pills to a fringe of the population. The *whole* popuation should look at themselves and wonder why they cause so much outcasts.
Selfish people outsource the jobs in Asia, and when the factories are closed, they say "eat healthy. Don't be an alcoholic. Sleep well. Exercise. Mourn your desire to have a decent job. Start at the bottom, like McD's : the US style management gives you the best chances to become a manager, McD is the best place to rise in the hierarchy."

So look at yourself, fucktard, and stop telling people to sleep well.

The thing Elliot Rodger did several times?

You're like what, 20 at best? Fuck off.

A healthy sleep schedule does wonders.