Ok. Just saw this. Have to say something's fishy with reviews. It's at least a 7.5 in my opinion...

Ok. Just saw this. Have to say something's fishy with reviews. It's at least a 7.5 in my opinion, even an 8-9 if it was longer. I played Warcraft 2 and 3. Maybe they edited too much? But the reviews seem really biased. I loved the world. The fuck's going on behind the scenes in Hollywood? The movie was nothing like anything I've seen before and it was beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/28/duncan-jones-on-showing-dad-david-bowie-warcraft-he-was-all-excited-for-me-and-happy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one has anything to say about this? This is the best fantasy film since Excalibur.

Fucking Great film I was at the imax screening in london couple hours ago just got in loved every part of it and also just found out 40 mins have been cut

>When Jones whittled down his 2 hour and 40 minute cut to the final runtime of just over two hours

read it here

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/28/duncan-jones-on-showing-dad-david-bowie-warcraft-he-was-all-excited-for-me-and-happy.html

>The fuck's going on behind the scenes in Hollywood?
Some Times even Hollywood care about quality.

The movie's literally 7-8 out of 10 and look at it's score. It's quite hilarious. Hollywood is shilling this movie to be sht, but it's not. And it'd be better if it was longer.

>The movie's literally 7-8 out of 10
It's not even 5-6/10.

Reviewers feel obligated to shit on it because it's vidya related and they don't want people to think they are WoW geeks.

It honestly is 7-8. The bullshit the goes behind the scenes is quite obvious.

What's with Blizzshills today?

>It honestly is 7-8.
For Sup Forumsirgin.

t. neckbeard
It's an awful videogame movie that appeals only to Warcraft nerds.

I'm a 19 year old girl and I don't see the hate for this movie. I don't understand the hate for this movie. It's like an 80's fantasy film but extremely violent and tragic? So what? What's the problem?

The fact that it looks like a 2 hour long episode of Xena without the charm of that TV show.
Everything looks cheap and awful.

>I'm a 19 year old girl
Oh, then you must be right about everything!

Rofl. If one thing, the film does not look cheap. You obviously haven't seen it. The effects are gorgeous. You probably saw the trailers or something, because the effects are cutting edge on par with the Jungle Book.

Dayum, 19 year old girls watch this?
I guess I have no choice but to buy a ticket to watch WARCRAFT™ for only $6.99!

>GUYS I'M A GRIL

fuck off

Yeah, it looks so good.

It looks just like a bad cosplay party.

No user, this is kino.

Imagine this character uncompressed from youtube instead on big the silver screen. He's beautiful.

except it doesn't, since it shits all over the lorefags

This is a blue board. I've posted my tits before on Sup Forums yes I'm a virgin so what? Why are you such haters? Fuck you.

Who the hell is this movie appealing to.

>I've posted my tits before on Sup Forums
Proofs.

WOW guys this movie was great! The special effects and story were top notch! Don't listen to the critics and take your entire family and friends to see WARCRAFT only in theaters and IMAX on June 10th!

I agree, WARCRAFT is the best kinu made, just like everyone on TV-4Channel likes!
Go watch WARCRAFT on June 10th!

Posted them on New Years and St Patrick's Day. You're a real charmer aren't you? douchebag.

Blizzards shills, pls leave. Your movie was bad and you should feel bad.

Post them again now.

WHY IS THE QUEEN A DINDU?
WE WUZ STORMWINDZ AND SHITT