Stop playing guitar

Stop playing guitar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVf-sX5pR7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but how can i get bitches if i dont know how to sweep pick

I like him but this was a dumb video
I already plan to buy land but for the sole purpose of having a place to play music real loud

That was the first video that I have ever seen of that guy. I assume that everyone is in agreement that this guy is a fag, right? I didn't know that that there were actually people autistic enough to talk about "redpilling" in real life.

what the fuck would Varg know about playing the guitar

source for video?

his latest

no

He doesn't want us to make music or any type of art but he still plans on releasing albums and rpgs, what the hell varg?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVf-sX5pR7U

I have a respect for Varg in his work ethic and determination to live the life he wants to live. As a guitarist I am annoyed that he says playing guitar is a silly and useless thing, but to be honest I can't give any good reasons as to why he's wrong.

Just to add onto that, I'm not saying guitar is a useless thing, but if you want to live a simple autonomous to the extent that varg does, guitar might get in the way.

the part that said redpill was text though, so how does that count as talking about it in real life

also you sound offended, probably because you're a faggot guitar strummer

Go play more Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kristian.

And he said in the comments that RPGs weren't a waste of time.

>refining your mind and developing strategy and tactics
>same thing as fucking around on a guitar

pic unrelated

>composing and writing music is worse than playing a fantasy game with elfs

Tactics for what? Are you going to lead an army anytime soon?

>this guy created burzum

The war has already begun, user. We must fight the saracen invasion.

you fucking alt righters will try to justify anything this cunt says even if it means shaving all your body hair and going skinnydipping in the arctic fucking circle. Reminder that he hasnt made an entire album worth its runtime since filosofem

>not planning to lead an army
are you some kind of fag?

this

stop posting memes senpai

>he hasnt made an entire album worth its runtime
Just stop right here.

>Not planning to be the next Bach
The hell is wrong with you?

lol what a bullshit
Just because he uses MYFAROG to teach his kids, it takes more time than recording an album imo
Especially if you consider how he bragged about finishing a Burzum album in 12-16 hours

Maybe just don't buy a $20,000 guitar Jesus Christ who gets bankrupted buying a guitar

honestly this video kinda pissed me off. he goes on all the time about how we have to preserve our culture and then he goes out and says this shit. motherfucker music *is* culture. a very significant part. pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up. I get that he doesn't like the old black metal scene and all that that's fair. it's even fair to not like black metal at all, as he sometimes states. but to throw away your entire legacy, and the entirety of music in general, that's some bullshit.

his excuses in the comments were "it's a waste of money" or some shit. why the fuck is *he* worried about money all of a sudden.

not really, no, at least no more than almost any other hobby

that video was kind of sad. Picking up something you have neglected after so many hours of practice has a pitiful vibe about it.

Like an old warrior picking up his sword and shield for the first time in years, struggling to hold there weight. I wonder if he ever played in prison

he said he didn't have access to any guitars, bass, drums etc which is why he did solely synthesised music

there were skin flutes, tho, is that why-
i see

>alt righters
There's no "alt" involved. I'm straight up right wing nationalist. The "alt-right" is media lies and retards thinking they're being rebellious and cool.

when the "alt-right" first started appearing on Sup Forums i thought it was just the non-religous right, but it was snapped up insanely fast by jews looking to exploit teenagers for their money

>"le do something useful, fuck za guitar XDDD"
What a tremendous faggot Varg is, this only proves it.

Unfortunetely, Varg fanboys are the fucking worst. They blow him at every chance they can.

He's saying that you could be using your time in a more fruitful manner. Namely, preparing for the imminent and inevitable collapse of civilization, and reaching self-sufficiency.
Then, when you're sitting down in front of your fireplace in the hill house you built with your own hands, with your family\tribe, and after a long and impervious day of hunting, play the guitar all you fucking want.
Oh, and praise Odin.

And that's why he's full of shit.

lmao, being even edgier than a e s t h e t i c trump supporters doesnt mean you didnt take the piss just the same. Youre never going to end the "godawful degeneracy" of the west but rather just fuck over the wage slaves and make it even easier to bend over the consumers, all because melanin rich people make you uncomfortable.
look man runescape is great and all but the music really doesnt stand up on its own enough to keep me occupied for 40 minutes

Since when being coherent makes someone full of shit? I must have missed a meeting.

Varg is a master troll

didn't john oliver tell you to get with the times?

His preaching part of the video is horseshit.

did he literaly say that black metal was a mistake?

Thanks for sharing.

nope, he said that going to jail was a mistake, as it deprived him of his guitar technique, making it attractive to just give up

what they are talking about
>pic related

I'm very confused by his fancy four wheel drive and tractor and the utopian life advice he gives