You wouldn't would you?

you wouldn't would you?

>pic releated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IE29WXXT17Q
inequality.stanford.edu/_media/pdf/key_issues/gender_research.pdf
aau.edu/uploadedFiles/AAU_Publications/AAU_Reports/Sexual_Assault_Campus_Survey/Report on the AAU Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct.pdf
consad.com/content/reports/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704415104576250672504707048
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704421104575463790770831192
glassdoor.com/research/studies/gender-pay-gap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do what now?

Yes I fucking would

No because she's a feminist. Her characters, however...

feminists are more down for anal tho

>wont fuck people because they believe in equality for men and women

You have serious problems.

probly not.. looks like tom baker in drag

>Confusing modern feminism with 1920's feminism
lol wat

>believing feminism is for equality for men and women

Tell me what third wave feminism has done for women within the last 10 years.

pro tip, you can't.

Is that the girl that made Me You And Everyone We Know?

>grouping all feminists together like they all have the exact same views that are opposed to you

shes so unfunny that no

Every time I hear her voice I just hnnnnnng a little bit on the inside

created intense misery

Oh I would.

Feminist want equality? No they have equality feminist want revenge

Good one. :^)

this

Brought the wage gap closer for same amount of work in the same position.
Feminism is not a unified ideology and thus should only be boiled down to what all feminists would agree on.

Being this misinformed

I am a feminist. I do not want that.

You have just been proven wrong beyond doubt.

That's been illegal for ages, dumbfuck.
>There are still not many female coal miners or oil workers.

BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO DO THOSE JOBS

meh... k

Why would anyone bang that jew feminazi?

Challenge my points, dont just say im misinformed. You arnt making an argument.

>wage gap

Fuck off, we both know it's not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=IE29WXXT17Q

Tits or gtfo

So is cocaine and thats why i know no one ever does it in the U.S.
Its illegal guys its not a problem anymore...

and there are still fewer male nurses or preschool teachers. That was a pointless statement.

The wage gap is a myth. Men make a little more on average, but women take more personal time, put being a mother before her career(a good thing),and doesn't put career above all else like a lot of men do

Weird ass girls like her are such a turn on. She needs to do like Sarah Silverman and do full frontal in movies for "the advancement of women".

You wanna see some nerdy dudes tits?
He's like coppercab, but not trolling.

>Implying the average 4channer is any better looking.

Go back to your 2D waifu delusions.

Plus men choose more dangerous work which pays more

tits or gtfo Sup Forumsro

how does that make any sense you dumb cunt?

I totally would.

Please tell me why and how this study, and countless other, are wrong.

inequality.stanford.edu/_media/pdf/key_issues/gender_research.pdf

Also provide evidence.

also you better not believe in that 1 in 4 women are raped shit...

It was said that the pay gap isnt real because it is illegal. My point was that lots of things are illegal and continue to occur.

Revenge in the form of making up some bullshit called a patriarchy and crying over it. Plus your anecdotal evidence doesn't constitute fact

I actually think she's really cute and I respect her very much as a fellow va.

What's wrong with me?

"Countless others"
They pretend females do dangerous and dirty things as much as men do. It's fucking hilarious and self defeating. The wage gap myth is an invention of the patriarchy, just to show how retarded bitches can be.

My sandwich....ain't gonna make itself back to the kitchen

You ignored the dangerous and dirty job bit twice now.

why is it important that women get raped and no one cares when its men? You want to talk about the least reported demographic.

Any evidence to why i shouldnt believe it?
Please disprove this report. The evidence is exceedingly solid and accepted.
aau.edu/uploadedFiles/AAU_Publications/AAU_Reports/Sexual_Assault_Campus_Survey/Report on the AAU Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct.pdf

Her voice is perfect for cartoon characters , but I don't know how you can survive near that voice in real life

> more biased closed minded trash

1. If the pay gap was real you could become and overnight billionaire opening businesses that only employ women. You would be able to copy pricing and everything exactly from any business you wanted and turn record profits cause you were paying your staff less

2. The wage gap number comes from averaging in the 20hr/week female secretary with the 80hr/week male surgeon. On aggregate men do make more then women, but they also work more hours, are more willing to travel, and more willing to sacrifice family time for promotions.

If you control for hours worked and priority, men actually make less then women by a couple cents

Disagree, you say feminists want that. I am a feminist and do not want that. That makes your statement untrue. You need to add qualifiers like some, but dont use most because you do not know that. Find evidence to support your views....or better yet look at the evidence and form your views from that.

>inequality.stanford.edu/_media/pdf/key_issues/gender_research.pdf

Uhh.. This study uses data from 2003 for one. For two it says it compares "Full Time Workers" not "Full Time Workers in the Same Position".

Holy fuck, my secretary makes less money than me? STOP THE PRESS.

alright you sack of shit, let's get it on.

First of all, this is a fucking essay on "gender pay gap". It's not a credible source. You can't use opinionated writings for sources on things that aren't...opinionated. See men works more, therefore earn more on average. Women are more often than not, staying at home and doing whatever. No problem with that, but they are not generating revenue. The key word to all of this is average. If I fill a cup with 250 beads, and another with 50 beads, they're obviously unequal. but if I have a cup which holds 500 beads full of 50, and a cup which holds 50 beads full of 50 beads, the 50 beaded cup obviously looks bigger.

Nobody looks into the fact that more men works, and more men earn more.

consad.com/content/reports/Gender Wage Gap Final Report.pdf

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704415104576250672504707048

Just to make you feel even worse, unmarried women earn MORE than their male peers.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704421104575463790770831192

Pointless, have any evidence of anything? Or do you just like writing down all your opinions.

pointless. like your life.

ttits or gtfo. heres evidence
men get raped too, and you think they report it? that's the real epicdemic

/thread

Im sorry I didnt have any point to bring up, men do more dangerous jobs than women. Make a point about it and ill address it.

How is that pointless? That's just math, if math is pointless then you're totally lost.

Dirty dangerous job = tons of money
Normie job while not choosing overtime = not a ton of money.

No one should be blamed for the choices of others

even the conductors of this survey stated that its innacurate. years ago actually, but the narrative is to beautiful to let go.

An explanation of the wage gap.

In nearly all fields where women and men can perform the same engineering, medicine, any intellectual pursuits; the pay is almost identical for men and women.

However, there are many fields where the men will do all the heavy lifting (literally) and even if the women can have the same title, they will be on light duty. For example, anything in construction, welding, postal type work, butchering.... in vitually every job that's physical, women will do the light "bitch work" while the men are really doing the bulk of the physical work. In these types of jobs, it's only reasonable that the men get paid a bit better because they easily outperform women in these fields.

Pay if often directly related to the value of your work, women in blue collar work simply aren't as valuable as a man doing the same. They aren't created physically equal to men, and no amount of complaining can change that.

They created fart rape, and also brought to light the scourge that is man-spreading.

Yeah, you're right. Harvest them for fat to make soap.

Rekt

Burn in hell you fucking jew

Why do you say that? Any evidence to support your view, or is it just a feeling?

God you ALL are whiny butches. Work on that if you want your cause taken seriously. Also you can generalize when talking about a political movement. But I realize you are a snowflake and I apologize.

Why? Because I care about other people? Micro-aggressions hurt, even if you don't believe it, and the pledge is full of them. Grow up and deal with it, meathead. People have feelings, respect them. The founders owned slaves and rape dungeons!

They also want to desexualize breasts. None of these things are possible, it's like screaming at us for not being able to shoot mustard out our nipples

fucking this.
in my department all men work fulltime and around 1/3 of all women work 30hours a week or less.

Man hating feminist with no sense of humor personified

Your "evidence" is biased and promotes a false narrative that belittles the rape of millions of men

feminist piece of shit really needs to check their privlege

1. you cannot only higher women without being seen as discriminatory and the wage gap doesnt mean all jobs women have get paid less. It is on average.
2. No the wage game is present between men and women who work the same job for the same hours.

Show the study that shows men make less money...

Why is this meme a thing? Fuck this bitch. And fuck you OP for being a faggot.

I fully acknowledge your point. That study does not show same job. This one shows the findings for same job and again women make less.
glassdoor.com/research/studies/gender-pay-gap/

the fucking graph in the essay even states
gender EARNINGS-gap

I'm sure some of our ancestors raped, killed, and ate their enemies. What the fuck does that have to do with today? Do I need to pay reparations to the survivors of whatever cave man clan got owned?

Microaggressions? Seriously? You do realize it's fucking impossible to be sensitive to every single person's feelings simultaneous. If there ever becomes a singular moment in time when you manage to do so, the bar will be shifted so that someone has a (in their minds) justification for being offended.

Stop bringing up the deeds of the dead, understand that the goal for people should be to not be MASSIVE ASSHOLES and to aim for reasonable treatment and respect for their fellow human beings. This shit of endless bowing and scraping in hopes of winning the prize for least offensive is going to result in a society without meaningful interaction. FUCK.

Men not reporting rape is a problem.
That does not mean gender inequality for women isnt real.
A similar argument: Yeah men get raped and dont tell people, but thousands of babies die each year from preventable starvation.

Its not an either or situation, you are just trying to diminish the problem.

1/4 women are not raped. Please do the math.
four million three hundred thousand women would've been raped in Canada if 1/4 were raped. Please don't subscribe to feminism any more. You couldn't tell me what good it has done in the last 10 years, and you can't give proper statistics.

It's biased and not proper. That's where they get their sources.

rather fuck a aids ridden squirrel. looks the same

because the most dangerous jobs get paid the most*

The most dangerous job in the country is logging.

The median annual wage for logging workers was $36,210 in May 2015

That is below the average income for the average American.

show evidence of that. I am so tired of people just saying their opinions without support. I can point you to my evidence where is yours?

everyone is afraid that those coddled collegekids will do a lot of harm when they enter the real world.
by now i honestly think they´ll die like flies.
fucking micro aggressions. its in the goddamn name you cunt. MICRO-aggressions! if shit like that gets you upset you are weak.

This is a study done by glassdoor a site that is primarily used by angry workers to bitch about how much their hate the company they work for and for company shills to claim how wonderful it is. I'm not sure how accurate the info is there.

Miranda July fucking sucks. The WORST female artists look up to her. She is also very old now so no, I would not.

No, it means gender inequality is not happening. You say "For women", which doesn't make it equality! You want to rise up to men/bring men down, to make "Equal" ground, but that's not how you fix problems, you retard! You fucking take them one at a time, which your group hasn't even done. Men and women get raped. How many mens shelters are there vs how many womens shelters are there? No mens shelters? Boom, you've got inequality. How many women are beaten vs how many men are beaten. What? women get beaten more? Teach them how to protect themselves. Boom, problem solved. Fuck you and your retarded way of thinking.

Religious people should follow the same logic. So nothing.

but I would

I dont hate men. I think all genders should be treated equally. Sup Forums cant understand that i guess.

That's my point, nigga. Take a cookie for not being retarded.

Treated equally means helping each side. Please reconsider your feminist status. You don't need to be a feminist to believe people should be treated equally.

getting back OT - yes, I fucking would. and i'd cum in her ass, too, just to hear her squeak.

punch her in the face? yes. yes i would. :)

>Our ancestors raped, killed and ate their enemies

>Stop bringing up the deeds of the dead

fuck off

>MICRO-aggressions

try "micro-AGGRESSIONS" if you're going to play the capitalization game to twist people's words for you Trump-loving, alt-right bullshit agenda, at least it's more accurate. fuck off.

Oh, look, It seems like someone became edgy years old recently

>complains about the poster bringing up deeds of the dead
>not understanding they were showing that what's done is done

Please fuck off.

they should NOT be treated equally. with equal respect, yes, but fuck right of with everything to do with this shitty blank slate theory. the sexes are different. our current schoolsystem (the west, i assume) treats boys like they are broken girls. raising kids """"genderneutral"""" is fucking gross and harmful. im just so fucking sick of this shit.

Men and women are NOT equal. They should be treated equally under the law. Reasonable effort should be made to insure that neither are discriminated against based solely on their sex.

Clearly at present Men have a LARGE number of societal advantages from birth that Women do not.

Clearly at present Men have a LARGE number of societal disadvantages from birth that Women do not.

These stupid topics of wage gap and rape culture and patriarchy are all a waste of goddamned time.

No one should be raped. For any reason. Being dressed slutty or being a tease is not grounds for being raped. GETTING DRUNK HAVING SEX AND REGRETTING IT IS NOT RAPE. Having someone fingerbang you behind a dumpster while you are unconscious is totally rape.

Just want to interject here and say it doesn't necessarily mean helping both sides, if one side is already significantly more advantaged than the other. Not saying that's the case though, and feminists take the piss these days and try to have everything and have definitely lost all sight of equality in their little 'cause'

So you are pro society where no one communicates ever?

neither am i a trump supporter nor am i alt right you fucking idiot.
all i EVER wanted was to be left alone, but feminists need to infiltrate every corner they can find and then complain about meaningless bullshit all the time.
the one thing feminism really has achieved is a rise in actual mysoginy.

ewwww no jews allowed