This one is going to be a long one

This one is going to be a long one.
>be me
>have a gf
>be in a band
>best buddies ever
>drummer leaves his gf
>drummer hooks up with a chick that just got divorced and has a kid
Everything goes smoothly for about a year, I'm happy, he's happy. She was my gf for more than 3 years. He's happy with his new gf. Me and her used to work for quite a while in a restaurant together, get along really really well.
>summer comes
>our band has to play at 3 festivals
>two other festivals that all of us are supposed to go to
>first festival comes up
>do the show
>get drunk
>take his gf to a boat and go around the lake together
>eventually after a long talk, we kiss
>fuck.jpeg
So yeah, this festival is done, we all go home, don't think about the kiss too much. Then comes the fun part. All of us were supposed to go to this festival in other country. All of the band members decide not to go. Me and the drummers gf decide that we should go there together.
>start lying to my gf about the whole situation
>go there anyways
>spend all the weekend together, drinking and making out, no sex yet.
>return home
>get real fucking depressed about the current situation
>i just cheated with one of my best friends gf
Couple of weeks pass by, both of us are kinda fucked up by this situation. But one thing comes up, we both start to understand that we need each other to the point where we cannot do anything about it aside from trying to hide it from others and try to make the situation as smooth as possible.
>third festival comes up
>this time my gf is there too
>try to avoid her as much as possible
>go to see the drummers as often as possible
>she's doing her own thing but as soon as I come up to her, both of us leave the place and make out in secluded places where's no other peope
>festival ends
>both of us have a real fucking hard time to cope with staying in one place with our actual gf''s and bf's.
A couple weeks later, all of us are supposed to go to this festival organizing meeting...
Cont...

just letting ya know im reading

me too

Me three

I feel like this is a bigger fuckup than jimhalpert.png

>inb4 we finally have secks after break up with gf and find out she has a feminine penis

Cont.
Once again, the band mates decide not to go and once again it's just me and the drummers gf. So we go there just the two of us.
>start lying to my gf about it too
>tell her i'm going to be real busy there, so is the drummers gf
>get there
>get some drinks
>walk around the place
>it's an island in a lake
>the nature is beyond beautiful
>get drinks together
>get high together
>make out a shit ton away from the people
>get in her car
>make out even more
>sleep at her car
This thing ends, we go home. At this point it's fucking obvious that I need her in my life more than anything.
Fourth festival comes by. This time it's four of us going there. During the other times we were together, we tried to avoid getting seen by others. This time it was in another country, so noone knew us. So basically the guys spent most of the time watching the bands play, while me and the drummers gf spent most of the time together in her car. Now it's getting real tense.
>one evening
>at her car
>making out
>my hand goes down her panties
>HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.gif
>she's incredibly wet like nothing i've ever had before
>finger her
>she's trembling and breathing heavily
I have this weird thing where I can't get a boner with a girld I'm not used to be with, so one noght stands are out of question for me. I tried to do something about it but it just didn't work and I told her that I just can't so we decide not to fuck. I know, I'm a faggot but whatever.
>Fifth festival comes up
>everything's the same as the two previous situations
>go to sleep at one of my buddies house, cause hot water and cold I had before
>she goes with me
>this time I eat her out, try to fuck but my dick just tells me to fuck off, whatever, I'm ok with that cause I know I will do good when I get hard eventually.
>festival ends
>buddies decide to stay there for a couple of days more
>both of us go to her place
>get drunk
>fuck
>eat her pussy to the point she has an orgasm
Cont.

i get the feeling this will end bad

bumperino

>I have this weird thing where I can't get a boner with a girld I'm not used to be with
>this time I eat her out, try to fuck but my dick just tells me to fuck off, whatever, I'm ok with that cause I know I will do good when I get hard eventually.

Continue

Cont.
>she gives me the best blowjob I've ever had
>can't cum cause I'm a faggot who never cums when fucking a girl for the first time
>do this for two days
>wake up
>fuck
>fuck before sleep
>fuck in the morning
So yeah. Before going to this last festival, I broke up with my gf. At this point, my drummers gf is considering to break up with him too. The biggest problem that arises from this whole situation is that I'm going to need a place to live at, cause I can't stay forever at the place I'm at right now. The drummers gf is also looking for a place to live at. The rent costs a fuck ton here and all of the guys decided that it would be the best if both of us lived together, so it's way cheaper. Right now, it clearly seems like a complete shitfest is about to hit the fan. I really hope that the guys won't think that I'm the reason the drummers gf is considering breaking up with him. Even though it kinda is, I still need her more than anything. So yeah. If the guys find this out, I might as well kill myself or leave the country, cause everyone here knows each other especially considering the people that surround me and the whole industry me and my band are in.

Am I fucked already?

Also, I had the best sex in my entire life, it was beyond incredible. Didn't even know that sex can be so fucking good.

lemme get this right. You cheated with your best friends girlfriend for a month or two. Now you broke up with gf and drummer mcbestfriend's gf broke up with him. Now you're gonna move in with the lady? Pretty sure that's how solid relationships start. Unless you just wanna fuck, then you're set dude. Also say goodbye to your band

that was disappointing last one

> Am I fucked already?
regulary, mornings and evenings

> What am I gonna do?
Best way is to let her break up and kinda try to lay low with dating her for the next time

> hurr durr i need her now
then fuck your friends but live with the consequences

> kms or leave the country
what the fuck

Yeah, the whole thing wasn't supposed to be a print screen worthy, it's more of an attempt to reach for a different perspective to the whole thing.
Basically this is how I see the situation. This the only way I see this working out. Just pretend that we are nothing more than roommates. I shouldn't jump into this like "yay they broke up it's my turn now" as soon as possible.

let me tell ya
this is kinda how my father found his new girlfriend, and it split the group of friends almost instantly. he has next to no contact to some of them since then, others didnt mind

also new means 15 years

Saddest part is that the drummer completely doesn't deserve this. She never complained about anything related to the relationship with him. Everything seemed to be completely fine. But then this happened.

If she's so ready to cheat on her bf then thats obviously the mindset she has and you shouldn't get attached her because she'll most likely do the same to you

Well that's kinda the logic explanation. But the fact that everything went well to them kinda contradicts it. People usually cheat when they aren't happy about their current situation or just fuck things up. This whole thing was brewing for quite a while, so it doesn't seem like a regular cheating situation. Maybe it's just me that wants to see this situation painted in the best way possible.

I've heard that most people that end up with the person they cheated with aren't happy with them once they're "official" or whatever. Since there's no sneaking around or risk of being caught

That also seems to be true though. I'm sure you're trying to make me think reasonably so I don't fuck my further life. Thanks for the advices though.

yee boi. good luck in life m8. update us later pls

i second this

you're asking the wrong question. you should be asking, am i a terrible person? the answer is yes. yes, you are a terrible person.

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is quite out of the question, because it is pretty obvious that Im a complete motherfucker.