I live in central europe and we had a lot of fucked up things in the last few years

I live in central europe and we had a lot of fucked up things in the last few years

Now, im affraid we are getting into a new world war and im curious of other anons opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/ayotzinapa-a-timeline-of-the-mass-disappearance-that-has-shaken-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=vqn3POUAcY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lana lana lana laaaanaaaaaaaa

>WW3
plebeian, PLEASE. War has changed a great deal in the last 75 years, WW1 and WW2 are no longer accurate models for international conflict.

Stop being a scared little faggot

>be USA
>have McDonald
>put McDonald all over world
>McDonald occupy countrie
>USA win

"a lot of fucked up things"
Muslims
No more

Kenny Loggin phoned Donald Trump. He says hes in the DANGER ZONE

why the fuck are so many people paranoid about end of times type shit. it's literally every generations obsession. jesus fucking christ, think for yourselves or whatever gay shit I'm supposed to say.

bump for archer

War and diseases are like the 2 most faggotry topics anyone can be scared about and they talk about it like its the fucking weather

ok, maybe a next word war is really not an option, but we still could have a bigger conflict

just chek out ukraine, russia just took krim and nato did nothing, and now eu is more and more weaker because of the migrant problem

i think there is a quite little chance of russian ivasion, but it could happen

Why would Russia want a war? It's just not in the best interest of anyone. You've watched too many movies.

Have we not been in a world war for 15 years now?

Its because JUDGEMENT is here!

There has never been a time like this, and its going to get worse.

I wish I was wrong......

Christianity blessed Europa and North America for 1400 years and the fools have rejected Christ at every turn, yea to the point of persecution now.

The world mistakes silence for weakness.

Supernatural things now stir....principalities, powers, thrones.....

Lie to yourselves all you want, the king is coming.....

WHAT!!??

i know, its a stupid idea, but a few years ago it was also just a stupid idea to get a part from a pre eu member country
btw i have ukrainian friends in university, and they cant go home, because they have to join to the military, they still have a war and its eu or nato dosnt make any bigger step

furthermore, i think putin plans something, he increases migrant problem and makes eu weak

I'm from México, you all niggas are going to die in the war as I fuck sexy girls and drink tequila.

>inb4 wall shitpost.

Mamy przejebane bracie, zaraz wybuchnie, już niedługo.

WW3 is impossible, it would be more of a global nuclear holocaust than a war in the traditional sense.

What could happen is a break up of the EU or NATO leading to war in Europe again. Which would not spread globally because your empires fell.

So my opinion is yeah, Europe could definitely fuck itself up in the near future. Good luck with that

you can only pray for one op cause otherwise the muslims will simply out breed you all and everything you've accomplished for the last 600yr will be destroyed to make way for europostan.

I hope everything burns in nuclear fire.

>means he's gunna get murdered for refusing to transport drugs in his anus across the border so white people can get high

Hey! The grass isn't going to cut itself you lazy cinnamon nigger!

follow the money and it reveals the answer

>implying I want to go to USA.
For what reason, I have anything I want here but with less SJW shit.

>but with less SJW shit

yeah and more lawlessness and murder kek

how many countries has putin invaded?
>like 3?
and the west does nothing like... Well ok he took chrimea but they sort of speak russian anyway...
>ok so he took 1/2 of ukraine but they sort of like russia anway...

>oh russia is asserting influence on iran and syria and bombing US forces in syria... im sure if we appease him...

if you dont think war with russia is a serious concern you cannot be helped.

>lithuania, poland and finland better get their shit together

don't shot your school kid.

european guy here
look like its better in mexico, and now trump gives you jobs too
time to go there

Not a world war unless Africa's involved.

Russia vs Europe is just a little gay conflict a return to the rape and disorder Eurabrica always was.

GOD will lead USA to victory for we are his people

WW3 has already started, dipshit.

Islam versus western society.

It only takes one side to declare war.

>being this fucking gay and not catching on fire

Nice bait m8. Everyone knows Christianity is under attack in western society, Islam has nothing to do with it.

lol don't disappear entire classes of school children and have them shot and thrown in mass graves.

oh wait
news.vice.com/article/ayotzinapa-a-timeline-of-the-mass-disappearance-that-has-shaken-mexico

getting this feeling for myself for about 1 year or so, also, s e europe here, murica came to us with anti nuclear shit and it s annoyng for putin, putin is a nationalist, like all presidents should be, anyway my homecountry it goes with the flow of the wind, but i hope we won t have a bomb on our head, and muslims and immigrants fuck them, they are like cockroaches, where s
one u will find another ten, and 1 of ten is a fucking lunatic with bombs strapped around,, we re in the middle of this shit, we are a holy christian country,with mid econ,leave us be

>russia just took krim and nato did nothing
as if nato is supposed to give any fucks about some shithole which was never apart of its alliance.
as if this wasn't merkel being a dumb cunt trying to incite a war between the EU and russia
as if this wasn't the EUs plan to get itself a bigger army
as if this wasn' the catalyst for syrian civil war which led to tens of millions of pro russians flood into the EU
stupid bitch fucked up so hard it isn't even funny.

lol yeah, its not. in the same wayits not better in Ukraine than in germany

Yeah their cartels have .50 cals they shoot down helicopters with. They also crucify rapists on highway Bill boards which is pretty cool

Let it happen. I'll be doing my good work by taking out as many jews, arabs and faggots as possible.

Friendly reminder.

yup, merkel is a stupid cunt and she has started a huge crysis. hope she will be raped by a muslim

Im ready to die for general trump, im ready to make america great again.

lol your shithole of a country is still worse than mine, deal with it

>"I run out of valid arguments so I'm gonna shitpost".

whatever floats your boat m8.

lol

>your country is dangerous
>your country is obviously more dangerous
>bro imma remind you of a dangerous thing that happened 20 years ago to demonstrate how dangerous your country is
>your country is still shit

there were never any valid arguments hombre only shitposts beginning to end. Like always lol

Cry me a river fuckboi, and accept your incompetence.

>lol
>lol

You are all victims of US propaganda. Ukraine and Syria is the result of the old US "regime change" strategy: give weapons to the opposition and see what happens. Now we have IS. And millions of refugees that the US won't take, so Europe has to bear the consequences. Fuck us for not sinking ships full of desperate civilians? Fuck yourselves. And Putin did not invade the Crimea, they voted for separation and incorporation into Russia. Putin does not threat anyone. NATO is threatening Russia, they tried to take their only base at the Black Sea. If Europe would stop being USs footboy, the world civil war could be prevented.

Don't be a pussy OP. The west is getting too soft; we need another major conflict out side of faggots with mental illnesses trying to use the wrong bathroom and some retarded football player not standing for a gay national anthem at an event with a bunch of drunk retards.

finally, a smart user
heres a beer

ay shitpost off lets go

pedro, your mom will buy your family's safety with blowjobs to the police. viva la mexico! god bless your country seriously lol

>see what happens

I agree with everything you say except for "see what happens." The arms are provided specifically to create instability in the region...

We trained and armed the Iraqis then turned on them.
We trained and armed the Sandinista and turned on them.
We trained and armed Pol Pot and turned on him.
...and on and on and on.

Its what we do. We maintain world superiority (please, Eurofags can whine all they want, but the U.S. is still THE superpower) but creating world instability.

Its the highest form of imperialism.

Shit looks fine from where I am. Wtf are you so worried about?

This.

You can only bring yourself up so much. At some point, if you wanna stay on top, you have to focus on bringing everyone else down. The US has been feeding instability in all parts of the world for quite a while now.

I mean if we gonna talk propaganda can we at least mention how western Europe has taken no responsibility for imperialism? The Cold War was literally Russia and America fighting to fill the vacuum left by European empires failing.

While the US has not owned up to creating the current crisis in the middle east Europe has not taken responsibility for cutting up the arabs and kurds and all the rest in arbitrary borders in the first place. Or even for European security. Syria and Ukraine are and should be your problems.

Also did you miss the part where Putin invaded Crimea with unmarked soldiers and vehicles and then held an election under occupation? Thats classic regime change strategy straight out of Afghanistan and Iraq

well, just a war on the other side of the border, and a few migrant in the backyard
nothing extraordinary

Nothing extraordinary yet you fear impending worldwide conflict?

>
exactly

lololololololol

is that what your dad whispered in your ear when he diddled you pedro?

Way to represent your "Glorious" country, kid.

I've been saying the third world war is coming for about 10 years. Marxist simpathy is growing, The american republic is starting to tear itself apart (Longest lasting republic tho, gj guys). Muslim war ideology is spreading like wildfire and the western civilization has become too soft to defend itself from it.

I hope the northern hemisphere nukes itself out of global politcal power and the souther hemisphere will be the new bastion of real civilizational progress. But only because i think it would be an interesting scenario, even though i'd probably die by nuke.

I might buy a house in Australia or Argentina just in case.

Well quit letting muslims into your country, build a motherfuckin wall bitch.

Thanks man.

Mexicans need to know that even in shitposting they are inferior

I agree that colonialist border making was terrible, but neither Ukraine nor Syria was a problem before intervention.

Wanna know what "occupation" looks like? Look at our "ally" Turkey, performing occupation of foreign territory with military force right now. Also, Turkey is heading for a genocide on the Kurds, probably the biggest mankind has seen.

I'm Mexican and I shitpost successfully.

The only ways you can not be taken down is if you go Jewish, Islam, or ching chong.

I think Jews are the best tho because they hated so much here

>Being superior in shitposting
So, you finally accept that you are shittier than me in every sense of the word, ok thx m8, keep being mad I'm loving it.

Ukraine and Syria were going to be a problem regardless. The intervention by US agencies is half the story. The other half is Russian pressure on Europe through Ukrainian gas, and Russian support for Assad counter to American support for pro west militias is Syria and Iraq.

American meddling isn't in a vacuum.

Also, despite agreeing that Turkey is invading and occupying Syrian territory without UN mandate, What Russia did is still occupation and sham elections under threat of force.

I'm American we do that shit all the time, I know it when I see it

A shittier shitpost is indeed a better and superior shitpost, yes. Did you use context clues? I know English must be your second language. Too bad I don't speak Spanish, but then my country dictates our language to you, not the other way around!

There are no pro west militias in Syria and Iraq.

nigga its a loose term. "The militias shooting the guys we want them to shoot" is too long to use

>I don't speak Spanish.
You should be a poor little uncultured user, aren't ya?
I bet that you didn't even go to college.
I feel pity for you.

Regardless of that, you amuse me.

Hi fellow Americans(North Americans). Yeah you see if you lived in Europe or another place that actually is butt up next to a whole bunch of crazy and gets crazy spill over into your backyard. You might see things a bit different. But hey, you're teens who are mainly worried about social media and why girls laugh at you at school than worry about war and regional conflicts and shit. Things have been moving towards a tipping point for decades..we just are another yr closer to it than last yr..but shit will get ugly in Euro again within our lifetimes. Seems to be accelerating.

So, when there are only bad actors, support the bad actors in shooting the bad actors, so in the end something good will ensue?

When the world goes up in flames, this will be the real reason.

I wouldn't mind if all the third world countries got into a war, it would weed out the undesirables.

lol Who is speaking whose language on whose website to shitily shitpost because we cant be bothered to converse without insults hmmmmm?

I sure ain't speaking Spanish on a Spanish board from mexico while failing at shitposting shit thats shitty because we like insulting each other

Insult me more pedro! you suck at shitposts godamn!

Who said I support any of the actors? This shits dumb bro, I was pointing out that the user earlier was ignoring half the bullshit

Honestly, in my opinion, it's very slightly more likely than not to occur in the next 6–7 years or so. The U.S. has been preparing for the possibility of open war with China and Russia for the better part of two decades now. I remember reading at least as far back as 2005 that 2022 was the forecasted year when the U.S. would lose its first-strike advantage against both in a nuclear conflict — and that is still the forecasted year for this to occur, as far as I am aware.

There's a chance things will come to a world war sooner or later anyway, so there are certainly some who are thinking it would be better to prosecute it while the United States is more certain of victory. And the looming unavoidable economic catastrophe (however long it may be delayed) will, once the world has bounced back from it, almost certainly set the stage for a multipolar world where the United States must coexist with several equal or near-equal rivals, unless the most worrisome of these (again, Russia and China) are militarily devastated in advance.

Now, whether the people who are running things as the moment of decision draws nearer will dare to take this move is a whole other question, but believe that it's sure as fuck going to be debated seriously, even if only behind closed doors, over the next decade or so (is already, in fact).

You sound really mad.
Did I touch the wrong buttons user?

Don't worry, the fact that I can understand, speak, and write your language in a level that you can understand and post in Sup Forums, is only a small hobby.
Self esteem problems? user?

lol i bet you want me to be mad so you can pretend im your dad. He touched some of your buttons haha, amiright

the fact that you understand my language to a level that you can use a website of my glorious country is confirmation that this land is actually better than yours. Does Mexico even have internationally popular websites? lolnope

I think the only self esteem problems here are with citizens of shitholes who can't admit they live in a shithole, Pedro

Easy triggerable persons like you are my favorite.

Just see how it started, now half of the thread is just our discussion, I can't do nothing but laugh now.

Never change faggot.

And keep that shitpost coming.

nigga, see, we both triggered. I made fun of you, you made fun of me, and we shitpost on to oblivion because the on who stops replying loses.

Pedro why you gotta lie to yourself.
Pedro don't play yoself youtube.com/watch?v=vqn3POUAcY0

you like this shit? just like what your dad made you clean of his dick after he was done with your sweet ass right?

>Me
>Triggered

user I'm not even mad at the actual situation, I just have you responding over and over, seeing how your post start lacking of any sense and recurring to shitpost and insults to "try" to win a long lose argument.

Isn't it just lovely?

I bet that you are a very popular person in parties.

> I just have you responding over and over, seeing how your post start lacking of any sense and recurring to shitpost and insults to "try" to win a long lose argument

Pedro, get ready to get your mind blown. Pedro. seriously. Pedro. I replied with a shitpost and you shitposted back.

WHOIS HAVING WHO RESPOND OVER AND OVER?

DANCE MONKEY DANCE
Also
>win a long lose argument
You are looking for the word lost
and I'm wonderful at parties thank you. I bet you suck though. Like how you sucked your dad because she was sucking the cop because your country sucks

>Shitpost
don't confuse the meaning of that word, you might think it is shitpost but, it isn't, it is called argument (I know that you are not very intelligent so that is why I'm pointing it out)

Don't worry user, my boy, being severely inferior to me is not a bad thing, it gives you room for self improvement (not much in your case tho).

lol our posts are all insulting images with insults in them, independent of the discussion started by OP.

nigga we shitposting

look at you trying to claim some high ground that don't exist, haha, like you are having a valid argument with me. this is like that time your country said to get off our own texan land and we had to go and invade mexico city to show you you suck lol

It'd not. It's entirely implausible. Wars are fought against weaker nations that lack nuclear arsenals. There are no countries with nukes that will go to war against one another. Hence war between Russia and the U.S. is no cause for concern. For everybody else though. Good luck

imagine if his whole body was shiny like that

>our posts are all insulting images with insults in them
wrong again user, most of my images are not insulting at all.

Also, are you seeing a pattern here? Who do you think is leading this conversation/shitpost?

I put a topic in the table and you, as the low intellect user that you are, take it and work your shitpost around it, I got you user, and you know it.

pedro your insults be so bad you mistake them for compliments godamn

> Who do you think is leading this conversation/shitpost?

Me, I just got you to admit to shitposting after you denied you were shitposting lol

the only pattern I see is masterful American insults of mexican trash and shitty "but I'm better than you" rebuttals.

I mean I'm making historically accurate references here pedro get on my level

>Caring about the country.
>Not caring about the people instead.

The people make the country, and I'm pretty sure that a regular, normal person there in USA aren't going to be nearly as kind and likeable as a regular, normal person here in México.

You can shitpost all you want and point out bad happenings in my country, but at least I'm not talking about the overwhelming racism there in USA, which is indeed, the most recognizable trait of your country.

And you, as an American, show your racism with apparent pride.

Feeling tired user? Are you running out of shitpost?

yeah a place that institutionalized the drug trade, human trafficking, and murder is a much better place than the place the whole world wants to travel to to live in. including your dirty asses pedro

I'm just warming up

Mexico treats central Americans worse than we treat blacks pedro. no work visa and a camp to live in till he gets deported for juan from guatamala in mexico.

Fuck your hypocritical shithole of a country pedro, you should have let napoleon have it so he could have got your shit together for you