So I'll be killing myself in an hour or two. Now no, I won't livestream it. However, I have a question...

So I'll be killing myself in an hour or two. Now no, I won't livestream it. However, I have a question. Is there anything I should need to do before I kill myself? Fapping will be happening before I kill myself. Writing a note will be done too. So when the cops find me they'll know why I did it. Anyway, I've had multiple times where I'd have the barrel of the gun against my head. Unloaded, mind you. But I've come to a point where I can't go back and retry my mistake. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont do it...?

what will the note say?

Well. Just my thoughts of the situation. and how to make sure this doesn't happen to someone else.

what will it literally say tho?

an hero

Is the reason your doing it cause you don't feel like anything is real?

Is it job/academics/girl related?

Not sure yet.

I was thinking about keeping it serious. But then I was thinking about just how funny it would be if they had to put a meme in the newspapers.

I jest, my reasoning is that everything has been explored, discovered and invented that a man like me can do/find. I'm a moron, lazy, see no good in humanity. And I see an easy escape from that shit. call me what you want. But life ain't for me.

Hmmm.

A little bit.

I don't give a shit about work.
Neither academics related.
Girls or guys have no interest for me.
And before you ask no, not furry or brony bullshit either.

Send messages to everyone you know telling them something you always wanted to say. Insults included if there's someone you hate.

I dig ya man
feeling pretty much the same way
might be joining you too

So why are you killing yourself, and can I just advise you don't. There's hotlines for this

No, I'd like this to go smoothly. Not have people get suspicious about it. There is my best friend. who is sadly as suicidal as I am. We made a promise to tell eachother when we'll kill eachother.

Do you have a family, have you not considered this is unfair on them?

If you live, you can create a positive impact. A note won't stop others from becoming an hero, only someone actually there who cares can. Find something you CARE about. It seems like you don't want someone to end up like you, so why not work at a suicide hospital?

You're welcome to join me, lad. This world isn't for us. I don't believe in god. however, I do believe there is something after death. I'll find out soon, I guess.

he ain't their hostage, he may do with his life what ever the fuck he pleases

my best friend in high school killed herself.
obviously she didn't know this but she died in February a few years ago. Come Christmas her mom was so overcome with grief that SHE killed herself too -- by running into traffic on a freeway.

Now their family of four is just a totally shattered dad and their son.

Plus, she missed so much tech shit that she would have loved, so many stupid things she would have liked, anyway don't assume that you killing yourself will be the end. Maybe one of your parents or siblings will kill themselves because of you, maybe something else, who knows?
I know you won't but if you did somehow find people who had almost committed suicide but then backed out -- I wonder of ANY of them wish they'd gone through with it, years later?

They can rot in hell for all I care. None of them gave a shit. I'm a son they use to show off. but when I needed someone to tell me that they loved me then I would be ignored.

Fuck em.

do it and stream it faggot

Unloaded guns are dangerous What would you do if a nigger broke into your house and you grabbed an unloaded firearm, how would you stop it from raping your mom and sisters? You make me sick OP kys

Our lives and actions have consequences. Just because he can do something doesn't me he should. If you kill yourself you just become a statistic, nothing more

Ah yes. striken with grief for the loss of their thing they can show off to other people.

Living in a country that isn't Murica helps.
Still, Niggers are a real problem.

Well if you don't live in merica than imagine a dune coon instead of a nigger

a fuck yeah. sandniggers are a real problem here. they have a fuckin pub that they rebuilt into a moskee. was thinkin of torching the place.

Wait I'm onto something... OP travel to the Middle East, join the Kurds, fight Isis, kill mudslimes, and if you die in glorious combat than you go to Valhalla where you feast, drink, and fuck for all eternity.

Fuck man. How would I start with that.

stream it faggot nobody cares about you know nobody will care after you die

Passport is step one, I'd imagine getting proper gear is step 2, step three would be to travel to a country neighboring northern Iraq would be step 3, step 4 I think would be contact the pershmerga to join

>Get explosives,
>Go to town shopping center
>Dress up as stereotypical Muslim
>blow up mall or whatever

No then the left will say it has nothing to do with Islam, then they will I'd him, find he has no ties and blame the right for it, meaning liberals win and OP doesn't go to Valhalla

It's sad that I don't have time for that. My deadline is in 2 hours. Me and my gun that I hope can blow my brains out will be heading to the forest around my area. Probably sit there, enjoy the forest at night. and then blow my fucking brains out.

Unless anyone can come up with something quick I can do before I kill myself.

I only have 2 hours. not sure where I will be getting working explosives or an automatic gun. I live in Belgium. So guns, tasers and all the other shit is illegal af

No that's a bitch beta way out, be an alpha take people with you

if you're dead you don't give much shit about it

They will give you a gun if you are there to help them

Maybe read your own note.

That's the problem. I want to be dead in two hours. and I have no way to get the gear to take people with me. I could sneak into a house and slit some peoples throats. but that's pretty much it.

So hope you get shot by some fucking user trying to be "alpha".

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

C'mon Tom Cruise, today is apretty good day for a rescue mission! Whatcha doin' Tom, are ya busy? hahahahahahahahahaha heheh >>hahahahahhahahaheheh woooooooo

No, no.

I've gone too far and can't take shit back. This is to prevent it all from happening.

You know what? The sooner you're dead, the better off the world will be.

>I've gone too far
Explain.

Who doesn't love card captor sakura? The cheerful main character of the popular manga and anime, Card Captor Sakura by CLAMP. The cheerful main character of the popular manga and anime, Card Captor Sakura by [CLAMP].

Sakura is that very powerful and determined Master of the Sakura Cards the she created from the Clow Cards. She is a cheerful, pleasant, and
kind person. One could describe her as PERFECT!!

Sakura is the best!!!! I know this isn't a deffinition but I couldn't help it. I LOVE Cardcaptors and Cardcaptor Sakura!!!!!!
CARDCAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!;D

keep on keeping on. also nice tiddys.

Your not interested in living that saves a lot of time in the body armor area, you just need a good set of boots some camouflage clothing a rig that will hold ak47 magazines

I can't imagine a man who needs his dysfunctional family to say "I love you" or he ventilates his temple.

Not much of a man, are you.

Heh, yeah. I'm too fucked up.

There's more fucked up people than you in the world who have the self respect not to fucking slaughter themselves.

Well, let's just put the whole story out, I guess. My father is italian. he had a quick fuck with my mom and then left. My mom dislikes me too this day, because I remind her of him. My grandfather took care of me and teached me everything I needed to know from a father figure. He then died when I was 12. I then decided from that point on that if their was a god he's a piece of shit. and that humanity is fucked. I just went deeper and deeper into this shithole I created. SO yes, being badly raised by a woman and only a woman doesn't make you a manly man.

buy me steamgames OP
oh and donĀ“t do it

Well, I did airsoft, so I have a whole chest rig, boots and camo uniform laying around. sad thing is is that I can't possibly get an AK at all.

Becoming a man's on you now, faggot.

It always was, even if you got zero fucking help.

Have some fucking pride in yourself.

not sure what you mean, mate
who shoots at whom?
and which one is "alpha"? shooting or being dead?
help me out here, am a bit baffled

Anyone egging on a suicide to turn the end of his life into a spree shooting is a fucking piece of shit, and I hope karma kicks him in the ass by being a victim of exactly that.

I'm a piece of beta shit. I have no interest in these things anymore. I lost the only father figure in my fuckin life when I was 12. to this day, at the age of 26, I have tried being social. and have had no friends that I can say I can trust. One man I would follow into hell is my best friend. But he's as fucked up as I am.

Op, I am the only one you cares if you have an honorable death, one that could change many lives in a positive way, and your openness to my opinion makes me want to meet you in valhalla

Mail me your pc so I can stop using my gf's

The family you were born into sucked. Boo fucking hoo.

You have a life where you can MAKE a family of YOUR choosing, and you're fucking giving up, because the people you had no choice being born to sucked ass.

Have a little fucking dignity Show a little self respect. You got this fucking far. You can go further.

I always wanted to do a school shooting of sorts. I'm of course saddened by the strict gun law in my country. Playing pumped up kicks while shooting kids would make it a good death.

btw I live in birmingham, chelmslywood send it there

Don't give them a reason to hype up their grief then because they totally would.
If you haven't traveled much just do that first and see what you think after. Just because nothing is left to be discovered doesn't mean it isn't left to be seen, then kill yourself if you're still up to it.

They will literally give you an ak to help fight

No.

Being a piece of shit and hurting and killing innocents is fucking bullshit.

I have absolutely no money. Like, enough to live for another couple of days.

op is 100% a faggot now. You can proceed to kys without anyone giving 2 shits

Dude, if they called me up and said they had a van wiating outside to gear me up n shit then I would. but that is exactly the problem.

He makes it fucking difficult.

But in his fucking world, nothing's his fucking fault.

Watch some rorouni kenshin

If I get dubs you dont kill yourself.

Don't you think that's what I want. I don't want anyone to give a fuck. I just wanted someone to tell me what I should do before I die. I was expecting someone to advice getting myself a hooker or something.

take a shit somewhere in your house so your normie parents can find it later after they've been crying

Kek has spoken.

OP, while definitely a faggot, will not die today.

Shit.

I think you can join them or apply online

Just checked it out, you need to be able to speak the language. I don't have time for that. fug.

So, instead of just walking away from all that shit, moving somewhere else like another country or doing ANYTHING that actually makes life enjoyable, you'll kill yourself because you don't have the initiative and self-discipline to do something and would prefer to blame others for it.

Suicide. The most permanent solution to what IS a temporary problem. And it fucking is, you could be on the other side of the world in a month, living it up. But you'd rather just compound misery in other people's lives.

Bruh just heist a bike and figure the rest of it out. You're too lazy to continue living because your only role model died and you gave up looking for another one. You're a bitch because your only role model was an old man that died so you wanna follow suit. You have no idea how hard some people fight to live and support others, then there's the people that break their neck and by some slim hope actually begin walking again and you think that you're too much of a piece of shit to even use the tools granted to you to make it better.

I don't recall advocating or even vaguely implying anything similar
my point was you shouldn't just continue existing for the sake of others if you don't feel like it
I didn't say anything about a killing spree
and if my death is gonna hurt them, well, a bummer
but once you're dead, you don't really care about being a "statistic" or whatever

I have no money, I don't have a diploma, I speak english and dutch. That's it. I can't go anywhere because I'd probably be picked up by cops. I never had the money to learn how to drive a car.

Farshie* isn't that hard plus tons of mericans being there over a decade have brought English to that culture

How about you start acting like a fucking man for once in your life and start taking responsibility for being a man for once in your fucking life and see what you can do to make your life fucking awesome? You think nobody ever went from dirt fucking poor to millionaire status?

We're gonna slap the shit out of you here because nobody did it for you when you were a teenager. Get your fucking shit together.

This is your life.

This is not a fucking dress rehearsal.

Buy a really nice, expensive Lego set (preferably from the Architecture line). Spend the next couple hours building it. Then, put it in a beautiful display place, and kill yourself. That way, the last thing you will ever do is build something nice and simple in a world that likes to destroy beauty and make everything complicated.

Buy a black dildo write Sup Forums on it and stick it up your ass befor just so we know it was you.

You have your best friend... If you kill yourself he will for sure do the same. You want that? To make him kill himself??

Say you did it for the glory of some underground metal band

I'd be happy for him to join me.

Walk up to the most beautiful girl you can find and ask her for sex. Tell her you are killing yourself and want to know the love a beautiful woman first.

Get a quick job, save, then move to another country, and lie about your employment history to get a better job. Rinse and repeat.

I did this very thing around South America and South East Asia. Now I live in Melbourne, Australia with a great job, girlfriend and social circle. And I came from a fucked-up family of religious veterans. You can do the exact same thing. Just because you haven't considered it, doesn't mean it's implausible or impossible.

No. You won't.

See This is what you do.

If he doesn't have the balls to do this^^^ then he doesn't have the balls to off him self

Just don't OP.

Only faggots leave notes. Try to make it look like a murder for the luls.

Load of horse shit. The problems are personal and changing the view doesn't fix that.

Shit that's a good idea, actually.