We just checked my sister into a hospital to be psychoanalyzed. Ama

We just checked my sister into a hospital to be psychoanalyzed. Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

why?

That looks like a pretty fake hospital to me. Are you sure you didn't get scammed?

Thanks

She has become increasingly violent and emotional to the point of threatening my parents and siblings

I think you might be right

Maybe you should not have put a dick in her when she was 9

sounds like hoes 101

I would never have sex with anyone I was related to

Yeah she's a self centered count but we can't have her killing/harming someone

Modern Psychiatry will be looked upon as the Most primitive of the human medical sciences in the future, and will continue to be for a long time.

op 'n stuk kak en almal haat hom Ek hoop sy mal suster dood hom wreed

Period maybe?

If we can get her help/know what's going on ill be content

For over a month

She must be spending a fuckton on tampons.

Do you have any genetic background to how she's been acting? Also was she reluctant about getting put into the clinic or did she think she needed to be checked out too?

fuck off

She didn't want to go, but it has gotten to the point where her emotions are destroying our family

Both parents were adopted so no idea about genetics

It's not her period

examples of her threats?

kyk jy 'n idioot lyk fok jy jou suster naai en naai jou slet van 'n ma

She treatened to run away multiple times and has had daily screaming episodes for a few weeks now. She threatened to stab my parents with this globe spike

Kill yourself

Interesting, never heard of having both parents that were adopted, but she def sounds like she needs to get checked out if she's taken it far enough to be destroying the family, good luck with the results user and remember if she's crazy then you have a good chance not to be since you know nothing of your ancestrys bloodlines which is pretty tight considering I always have to worry about developing schizophrenia from my grandma on my moms and then having twins from my dad's parents because it skipped a generation and my grandma was a twin but dad wasn't

jou dood te maak jouself kak wveryone julle haat , en ek hoop jou suster kry verkrag in die saal en gaan selfs meer neute

that does not sound like danger of killing family but more like she really has other issues

I won't kill myself my sister has ruined this family enough as it is

The issue isn't the violence itself, the issue is whatever fuels the violent ideas.

Yeah I guess that's good

Self-Centered because she feels entitled, violent because her world is appearing to her to be eroding, and she's found a new way to gain attention with threats or acts of violence.

She needs to be sent to a work farm, where she can learn the value of work, eating only when she has worked, and learning to rely on and be relied upon by members of a community. The self-centred-ness and rage at her surroundings will cease, and she will learn the lessons of working and helping instead of being coddled and having things given to her.

Entitled cunt needs to lose her vehicle to pay for the workcamp fees, and group counseling sessions. Group counseling sessions of a very brief nature where one of the most recent camp members is pulled to their feet and force marched in between two fresh people every half hour until the person pays off their debt of work.

I suggest an initial series of three months in a fun gulag like behaviour modification institute located in Ufa, Russia- three time zones east of Moscow.

It gets results. They won't put up with laziness, and work the "crazy" out of mild cases and borderline psychosis alike. Hunger is a powerful motivator.

tell us?

dan gaan luister na Manson en huil aboug jou kak lewe stop pla ons jou sigaret Ek hoop jy kom wreed vermoor deur 'n paar groot swart mans

She isn't just self centered. She has something off in her head.

We don't know that's why she went to the hospital

I wasn't crying about my life I was making a thread to keep my mind off of the gravity of the situation

dan is jy 'n vagina esel stuk kak en ek hoop jy sterf gaan gaan met die probleem kop op in plaas van dit te vermy wat jy 'n halwe mens

If she's genuinely crazy, they will realise it and the behaviour modification will still be applied but with a compassionate hand- she won't starve, but will definitely learn how to behave around people including family. They speak Russian but almost all the staff speak English. There's never a shortage of angsty teens or spoiled young adults or rich 20 somethings in need of a lovely "week" at the Boreal Relaxation Vacation Centre in Ufa. They have two brochures, one for the parents/family members and another to show the Guest/Patient/Member.

I'm not the one with the problem she is mentally unstable

Seems legit. Fax me a brochure and I'll show my parents

en dit is jou taak as 'n man om dit te verkrag uit haar

I understand dutch over 10%.
I got 4 words out of 33.
Vagina = Vagina
Met de problem = with a problem

That's imoral and pretty fucked up

I think it's Afrikaans