Does anyone else find vaginas disgusting? the thought of them kinda makes my stomach turn

does anyone else find vaginas disgusting? the thought of them kinda makes my stomach turn

im not gay or anything(i do fap to loli), but i definitely see the appeal of traps

Yeah vaginas are terrible to me. They make my cock wrinkly and smell funny. Ass is much better, and asses can handle more abuse. But balls and dicks are awfully revolting

you need to eat more pussy tbh fam

naw the vagina is dirty bro. Penis looks so fuckin goddamn good and juicy. Clean peen is my dream.

Are you ducking gay or 13? Or just a pedophile?

Most vaginas look terrible, very few look nice and tasty. But all of them feel good.

go duck youseld duckin mother ducker

True, but they don't feel as good as female ass.

samefag or virgins

>does anyone else find vaginas disgusting?
>im not gay or anything
>but i definitely see the appeal of traps

You sound pretty gay to me. one way to not get any pussy is to be revolted by it. the vagina is only as unsanitary as the girl who posses it

>vaginas disgusting
>im not gay or anything
>fap to loli
>see the appeal of traps

underage B&

same as the ass tho, which looks a lot better and doesn't make babies

I still prefer pussy. Have had bad experiences with anal in the past.

word, I've had tons of bad vag experiances. always hit the pubic bone with my dick and its a nightmare. plus all that wetness ruins my sensitivity and wrinkles my shit. never had shit dick though, but that's because of bdsm tier caution

You're either 12 or you're thinking about it the wrong way; A disembodied vagina may be slightly unappealing, but if the woman is attractive, it's pretty likely you'd have no problem with it.

>always hit the pubic bone

Gotta work on your aim bud.

Dem dubs

They do call it "bumpi uglies" for a reason.

I certainly still prefer vag to cock, but yeah, they are pretty gross when you think about it.

you are gay

I was sorta like that before I found my current girlfriend. She has a pretty pussy and I love to eat it.
For me it was sort of an aquired taste

Don't have to be careful with anal, and then girlfriends notice the difference and gradual we only do anal. 3 gf's converted so far.

im not though. i like lolis and their dfc

I have to agree with user here.
OP you're hella gay

>don't like vaginas
>straight male

you're a delusional faggot. quit lying to yourself.

i find vaginas very nice, especially the ones without huge beef curtains

what about those "feminine penises" you find appealing?

you disgusting, gay faggot

ITT: gaylords discuss being gay

they do look kinda gross tbh

they just seem so clean and industrious