I need a Feels thread

I need a Feels thread.

Share your stories. How was your summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw1uVV4BkQA
youtube.com/watch?v=g-n4U2KZZVs
youtu.be/d4ThX19Ut4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great

A girl just dumped me, matter of minutes.
Went here to search for a feels thread.
Well, I'm fucking crying, she didn't even say a goodbye.

Why did she dump you?

>found a job as a lifeguard
>learned to drive a motorboat
>got gud
>helped with the next boat driving course
>in two days earned more than my friends over two weeks, having fun at the lake

still lonely af tho

Thanks, I love this kind of images.

We had a discussion this morning (1 AM here) but we resolved it without problems, she didn't even show strange things or shit like that.

Why? Because I cared about other people. Micro-aggressions hurt, even if you don't believe it, and the pledge is full of them. Grow up and deal with it, meathead. People have feelings, respect them. The founders owned slaves and rape dungeons!

What?

Summer was okay. Finally met this cutie girl I was talking to online with. Became my oneities and she drives me insane. She lived really far away but now lives relatively close to me now. Been trying to fuck her all summer but never succeeded. Although I did make out with her and sucked on her tits which pretty cool.

Love spending time her and we share the same hobbies but I want to be something more with her but I don't think she feels the same way.

>tfw she fucks other guys

>Been trying to fuck her all summer but never succeeded. Although I did make out with her and sucked on her tits which pretty cool.

She's a teasing slut

Kek that's what I'm saying Sup Forumsro. She thinks I'm asshole and "thirsty." But she still always wants to come see me and oftentimes flirts with me hardcore. I just don't get it

Didn't go out of my house

Thanks pal, I appreciate it..

she's keeping you for later

like the winter if chad 1, 2, 3 and Chaddy leave her

Highs and lows

Got my first gf and got laid for the first time at 23.

But after two months had to break up with her for personality differences that I could only foresee as becoming a wedge between us.

It broke my heart and I felt like dogshit to have to have done it.

I still sometimes miss her, because she is awesome.

I can't fap for a week, as I rolled dubs. Kill me.

You think so? I mean I'll take what I can get but that's kinda fucked. I'm lacking in the pussy department but I'll still fuck her in a second if the opportunity arises

Nice dubs, go on if you want, I won't stop you.

I feel you. It takes time, but it will get some kind of beter.

Girls lik attention. Thats all.

I have been in love with a girl for 4 years. I havent had a girlfriend in 4 years cause all i could think about was her: she's perfect,the most beatiful smile and eyes i have ever seen,the prettyest face and a 8/10 body (she's little but i kinda like it). She doesnt wear make up but when she does,anons,she's a 15/10. I've like d her since the first time i saw her and as i said i just couldnt get her out of my mind. When i first met her i didnt even try to get close to her,i felt like she was so much out of my reach i would just embarass myself. When i was youger i couldnt even hug girls cause i was too ashamed so when she was nearby i used to not even move nor talk...
Any1 interested,Should i cont? Im writing this so you have something to read,i dont rally need to get it out,i already talk about it with my group of friends

Well you are right. Just feel like I'm wasting my time

Sounds a lot like my situation. Just tell her how you feel or at least flirt with her and see where it goes

Found out last week that one my best friends (a girl) has had a crush on me for a good year or two. Apparently everyone in our social circle knew except for me. Now she's gone off to college and I have to hold this in and think about it until she comes back around Thanksgiving.

Just hope she doesn't find her Chad and you'll be good

The story is not over. Its way longer than just that

I've got a story for you, sucks for me because I got rejected awhile back, but maybe it's for the better (as you'll later find out). Maybe you'll laugh, maybe not but have a read about what happened to me:

>like this one chick from class
>she's shy and kinda awkward so we mostly texted eachother
>ask her to hang out, get to know eachother more
>she said she'll get too anxious if we do that and talking is fine for now
>think she just rejected me, but to be fair, she was one of the quietest girls I've known, cute but she seems like she might break if a guy was to give her a hug or even just touched her
>think "well, this is awkward" since I've to see her in class the next day
>show up and we both pretend nothing happened
>later I go to bed
>sleepy time but then nightmare
>she's there, standing by the smoking area
>smokes a cig, unusual, thought she doesn't smoke
>approach her
>she turns around
>"hey user how you doing?" in a super deep and thick manly voice
>freak the fuck out
>gif related
>she does seem to have some boyish features, if a trap then really convincing... but very possible she was
>start thinking, "maybe the reason she doesn't talk much is because she's trying to hide her voice?"
>wake up unsettled, go online for a bit of scouting around
>check her pics out
>no pics
>approach her in school quietly, pretend to just look around
>quick peek at her crotch, small bulge but not enough evidence
>adams apple? maybe, she wore something over her neck so couldn't get a proper look
>trying to get a peek at them titties to see if its the real deal
>shirt covers up too much
>go home confused
>start thinking
>"its better to have avoided a trap than chance it and find out when it's too late"
>feel better now, forget about the whole situation and share the story with the ones that care to read

Still haven't got a clue whether or not I was dealing with a trap

it was the first time I had the balls to ask anyone out mind you, kinda dodged a bullet there but it sure as hell didn't feel like it initially

Green text? If its 4 years and nothing has happened it may be time to move on.

She had a boyfriend at the time and stood with him for at least 2 years. When they broke up i didnt do anything (for once some1 seriously dindu nuffin) cause my self esteem was (and still is) very low,i had a really awful acne problem and i was still at the beginning of puberty. My chance went away (should have listened to my boi Eminem cause i shouldnt have missed my chance to blow cause this opportunity comes once in a life time exc...). She found another boyfriend.
Another 1 year and a half came by,and here we get to this summer

I worry I am heading straight down the same path. Similar age too.

From Phone. Wont bother greentexting. Also i dont know if you have ever been in love but she was and still is in my class. Its hard to move on when you see her everyday and she's also part of the group of friends

if she didn't realizer it in 4 years you have little to no chance. It's hard to hear but it's like that.

I know exactly how you feel, pretty much my sitaution right now. Just try and go for it and try and get real close with her. Do something nice for her and if it doesnt work out, fuck it, try again or just leave it be.

During this year and a half period i grew a lot,my acne went away,im average tall and pretty fit,nice face 7,5/10. Still my self esteem is low. Anyways: we take a trip with some friends and we bond a lot,with all the girls and her in a particular way. This is where it twists: turns out she had been knowing for 2 years that i love her,and turns also out that in 1 year and a half of relationship she and her bf never ever got laid,not even a bj. Her female best-friend starts filling my head with bullshit about how they all think im nice,how they are all tired of her relationship,how im perfect for her,how she always asks if im around or coming when they go out. Cont

It sucks. A month later and I still have occasions where I will see something I want to share with her, and feel a twinge of sadness.

But I have to remind myself that I would have just ended up becoming even more miserable had I stayed with her.

Well this one may be unbeliveable but here it goes
youtu.be/bw1uVV4BkQA

Her bf Goes away for summer,we keep hanging out exc exc. He is coming back from his month long trip,its truth day,will they get laid or will they break up? If they get laid relationship will last for years,if they dont its my chance.
They dont. They sleep toghether,home alone and dont even touch.
Next day same.
At this point im sure shes mine but last night before he goes away again they manage to do something.
I havent seen her eversince (a month more or less) and i took her out of my mind,still im afraid i will fall for it again when ill see her again

I felt angry when i found out they had finally gotten laid. I got angry at her bf because he never even touched her,and grew a spine when it was almost my time to suine,i got angry at her friends for filling my head with bullshit and illusions,i got angry at her cause she knew what i felt for her and still teased with hugs and sloppy kisses on the cheeks every time we saw each other. I got angry at myself cause i felt like i didnt try enough,but i have lowkey always known i had no chance with her,we are just too different,she a vegan communist feminist and im a neo-nazifascist misogynistic idiot whos the only one posting on this fucking thread. Sorry for no greentext story is reriously too long (this is summer up) sorry for bad english and bad writing exc

Did not catch the meaning of the image tho

So basically you admit you were being a coward, that's good. Her friends filling your head with BS is common, women play mind games all the fucking time. The blame lies with you though, man - you gotta act. If she "knows how you feel" and she's known the entire time, you never had a chance bro. Know that hurts to hear but it's the truth. Man up and talk to the girl, or you'll end up pining after a girl for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Lesser men than you sleep with women as hot as this girl every night, get it going man.

Tbh you should've acted quicker - at any chance you had, you should've gone for it if you didn't go for it previously. Fuck the mind games they always do that shit, but like the user above me said, you should've acted quicker. Well you just gotta learn from this and move forward, and don't say you can't forget about this, time heals all wounds, maybe she wasn't the one for you

Honestly rn i dont feel anything anymore (still as i said in afraid i possibly could once i see her again.) I cant just go to her and explain: she knows,plus she has a boyfriend (perfect example of a lesser man than me),and it would ruin our group of friends. If ill fall for it again i sure wont bother staying quiet as i did in the past 4 years (consider that i was appreciated cause i was quiet about it and didnt bother her. BASICLY I WAS THE ONE WHO LESS BOTHERED HER not the one she liked the most)

I am not a newfag, I have no summers.

The only time i could have really acted i had 15 years i was a 4/10 and she had just broken up with her 1 bf. I probably should have acted this summer and i blame myself for not doing so,but she is in love with that guy. Rn im just happy she's happy.

I just miss her

>it's been 7 months

Stop lying you're not happy

i love her so much, but she lives 4 hours of plane away from me, so i don´t have the balls to ask her out

>so i don´t have the balls to ask her ou
and Chad has his balls in her

I have never been happy. Its 18 years i convince myself i dont care. Its my armour,my escape device,it has always been since my family started tearing apart. I've convinced myself that i dont care and that as long as shes happy im fine.

5th month incoming here.
i'm the one who broke up, we had a bit of contact meanwhile, and sex once i came to her place being drunk af.

sitting here, some lit candles, some scotch, listening to her fav album we used to listen to while having sex

why did you leave her?

Well it may be a little bit whiny but it changed me.

>Lost hope in love years ago.
>average looking guy improving my looks for 5 years.
>Met a 8/10 girl.
>Play games with her.
>Get in love for the first time in a long time.
>to afraid to expose it so I keep it hidden and tell my friends about it.
>Hero of a friend said it to the girl and she starts showing intrest.
>She talks to me and says it.
>She wants to try.
>3 weeks and we talk about all our secrets and happenings.
>had a "date" which has gone great.
>Starts to believe in love again. And that it holds great things.
>change from a bitter serieus person into a more loving and caring person.
>I like it.
>she goes to some concert for 2 days.
>No real contact had a little worries but nothing to dire.
>Comes home and doesn't talk to me.
>Being the paranoid fuck that I'm I begin to worry.
>talk less frequently and she replies half assed.
>Mostly shitty nigger memes.
>I lose my patience and I turn to her and ask her what she thinks of me.
>Confusing answer.
>demand a real answer.
>She said she doesn't love me and she was just playing along to make me happy.
>mfw we said she found someone else. Most likely a nigger from that concert.

Now before my college starts I turn into bitter again. Don't know if it's better for school but this was the first time I felt real love.t
>I not want to fuck her so hard feelings.

because im an immature fuck.

no, jk. she was a bit older than me, she was looking for a guy who wants a serious relationship and some day to marry her.

i dont think im that guy, but i goddamn miss her.

>who wants a serious relationship and some day to marry her
she left me because I was a bit older than her and I was exactly looking for that

youtube.com/watch?v=g-n4U2KZZVs

well, everyone has to go his/her own way, Sup Forumsro

i wasnt ready for this. she's 30, i'm 23. i didnt want to waste her time. but shit hurts. even if you're the one breaking up..

My goal this summer was to work on my self-esteem/image bc I tried to an hero in February.

I ended up in the psychiatric hospital bc I tried to kms in June.

This is my first time in a relationship and honestly I only said yes because I have been rejected all my life and I couldnt get up the courage to say no.

Missed my summer almost competely. Worked 40-45+ a week and have to go back to school on tueday. I only saw one person outside of work and family, my best friend. I would take my pc over to his place in my days off. That made it a bit better but I still wasted my last summer before school.

I will probably end up doing the same if i dont hang myself on of these days

Well I fapped ALLLL DAAAAY :DDDD

MY DICK HURTS SO BAD!! BUT IT WAS SOOO FUN!!!

Oh and my ex accused me of rape rip

(kill me now)

I was high the most of the month. The crazy part was when my mom told me that i could have cancer in balls, but later we saw that the doctor was wrong. I don't know why i wanted to commite suicide all the year and now don't.

Fags to the left of me, neckbeards to the right. Here I am stuck in the middle with Sup Forums.

>lel rape me

Summer is over

Tried to rescue some shit bound faggots in the bathroom man was that a mistake.
youtu.be/d4ThX19Ut4c

>talked to this one girl very cute but socially akward
>started texting her
>she tried to break me up with my slutty gf lel
>went for it
>started dating her
>things are fine for the first few days
>then she became a lunatic
>started stalking me in school
>constantly messaging me
>eventually when I wouldn't reply she would start threatening to tell everybody that I "raped" her
>dumped her ass
>dated her 3 more times
>killed myself
>mfw

Well at least you're dead now, you lucky guy!

A fucking headache.
>Maymester
>school decides to revoke my financial aid for not making SAP-time, so I have to pay for my dorm out of pocket....$2,300
>school feels I need to pay for the 1 class I'm taking during Maymester, too. "Principles of Microeconomics," $800.
>Anime convention's coming, set up a 'date' to meet a female otaku there
>Convention starts, I get stood up; she didn't show
>Summer semester officially starts after Microeconomics class finishes
>go in for a job interview at a Sweet Hut about a mile away....they don't call back because I'm 'overqualified'
>Can't get a bike, and nowhere is hiring
>spend most of summer just working out and studying
>school decides to revoke Fall semester financial aid too
>have to apply for SAP appeal
>wait over a month for appeal to actually be reviewed
>apply for bilingual logistics job
>get interview
>have to have the recruiter wait until the school gives me word on whether I can do Fall semester or not
>apply to graduate and such anyway
>can't find my first major's department anywhere because...it doesn't exist
I double-major
>Fall semester starts
>1 week goes by, deadline to pay all balances quickly approaches
>go in to wait in line for 10 hours to see what the hell is taking them so long
>get told to 'fuck off and wait'
>decide to do so
>come back a week later, wait 3 hours to ask the same thing
>SAP gets approved, financial aid's in
>still have to pay out of pocket $1.5K, but will be reimbursed once they see I qualified for the grant they initially took from me along with the loans
>can now rest and finish up the semester/college career
>still waiting on recruiter to get back to me since Monday
>can't go to sci-fi convention starting Friday because of lack of funds
>going to use the money to buy an ounce of silver and groceries instead
>applied for this year's JLPT yesterday

bump

Okay I've got a question for you all Sup Forums I'll post the story but I'm bumping first

Go for it am bumpin for you Sup Forumsro

So Im not green texting this because it's already prettied how it is. So deal with it.I'm gonna try and sum this story as quickly as I can. Explaining the situation.

Every since 9th grade, I've had this thing for this girl. (I'll just call her A periodically), she was a grade above me and oh my god she made my jaw hit the floor so hard that im surprised I didn't break something. A also had a thing for me too, it was quite easy to tell. but we were both really awkward sperg Lords to do anything about it. We started to talk near the end of grade 9 and through the summer, but disconnected in grade 10 because that's when I started to get somewhat depressed about something off topic. Anyways, fast forward to my grade 11 and her grade 12 year. We shared a 11/12 split class so we always saw each other, and renewed our communication, we started texting each other again! There was a school dance that was coming up and everyone knew that we were into each other but I was too chicken shit to ask her, but when I finally did. She lit up like a Christmas tree and I couldn't have been happier!

We shared our first kiss that night. And I still remember it clear as day. And I "officially" started to date her a month later. The reason I didn't want to jump into a relationship was because I had never been in a relationship before, and I wanted to make sure that this is what we both wanted. Which it was. We were inseparable, constantly calling each other at 3 in the morning just because we wanted to hear each other's voices, we felt alone in a dark world. I did everything I could so that she would feel comfortable and safe with me.

>start of summer
>8/10 love of my life dumps me over things we could have worked on after almost 4 years
>have to endure all summer activities like going to the cottage and stuff with other friends (mostly couples) without her
>she took the dog (I kept the apartment)
>lonely as fuck
>want to end it all
>fall starting soon
>would-be anniversary, our birthdays, Xmas, NYE, etc all coming up
>never felt so depressed in my life

But fear not Sup Forums, for there is some hope in all this and hope is a feel.

>4 months later
>lost weight, gotten stronger
>booked a 3 month trip overseas with one of my best friends
>been going on dates and junk (stopped though, not ready for a relationship or anything yet)
>career ramping up
>got a kitten
>girls love my apartment and the view

So after a beautiful year of tears of joy and sadness, and going to her prom, which was magical because I got to see the most beautiful woman I've ever known completely knock me out of the park and leave me breathless. She chose a university to attend because her parents wanted her to get her education and she didn't want to go immediately. We had countless other stories as well. Until we hit the summer. Which went alright for the beginning. we were all cuddles and kisses for the majority of July.

Until I left to go on vacation.

I went traveling around with my family for about 9-10 days. And we were talking all through the days too, but I can pinpoint the day were everything seemed to change. It was August 3 and we were texting each other goodnight, I was going to sleep, she was going off to a party. And once I fell asleep, I had a nightmare about her leaving me for someone else and there was nothing I could do to stop it. (I have a huge fear of cheaters because I was exposed to my mother cheating on my father when I was really young, not only did it ruin my life, it caused me to constantly be terrified of whenever A goes partying because I don't know what she's doing, which is a bad thing to experience. but I never try to show her that fear because it comes around as a lack of trust. I trust her 100%, I just worry). But once I woke up, I think it finally hit me that she was leaving for university in a month, I had one last month to try and make up as much time as I can with her... I also noticed a change in the way that she was talking to me, it was lackluster, and was missing character, and she never calls me anymore. (Which I get is very selfish of me to expect that from her, but I don't even know boys. I just miss talking to her.).

Cont

>3:30am where I live (Central Europe)
>Go to Sup Forums
>fresh feels Thread, give them to me
>Every post is about guys missing their Girls/gfs/exgfs/having crushes
>Every.single.one
>No non-romantic feels about dead dog or mother or some shit
>Only love feels
>Then there's me
>Hadnt had a crush for at least 5 years
>Don't remember the last girl I talked to
>Alone, wanting to feel anything else than loneliness, sadness, anger or nothing
>No love, no desire
>Never loved, never missed
>Fuck this thread, hitting me like a train

I still miss her user.

user you should be happy. My time was very very good. But then girls entered and I got in love. It's hard not to fall in love and it will slowly kill you inside. Knowing that you have little chance. And if you think you got a decent change most likely they will date some fucking chad or something. Fuck women.

The constant awkward texts and lack of phone calls left me worried because I didn't want to lose her, so I kept trying, and I kept pushing to try and talk with her, but she was either always tired, working, or out with her friends(she had 2 jobs, and was trying to pack for university, and hangout with all of her friends before they all leave). And I felt left out. I felt alone, and I didn't know how to deal with myself emotionally. It went on like this for the whole month, we hung out a couple of times, and when we did we both noticed the change. Well I wanted to talk to her about everything but there wasn't any real time to talk until a couple nights ago now.

And I let everything out. A months worth of crying, lack of sleep, and anxiety. Just flew out.
(The main problem with my mindset is that I have my father logistical brain to (over)analyze any situation, and I have my mother fucked up emotional brain that just makes me want to cry when times get rough.)

So I talked to her for nearly 4 hours about everything I was feeling. And how I felt alone. How I was sorry I was being really clingy, how I put her on a pedestal because it was a bad habit of mine since I was a child. I just went on and on. I let everything out. And she let out some stuff as well that she was holding on to as well. She knew that she seemed to be pushing me away without meaning to, and she knew that she wasn't trying hard enough for this relationship. And how she felt like her life was at a standstill because shes still waiting to go to university. And ECT. I thought I would feel better after the talk, but I don't know. I still feel lost because there's nothing I can do. She suggested that if things don't work out during school we could take a break (which wouldn't be bad really, her parents and my parents and even my grandparents went through the same experience. I know breaks don't automatically mean broken up, it just means that you need time to kinda heal yourself mentally).

I constantly still feel like she's ignoring me to a certain degree, like tonight she just said that she was going for a little drive and that she would text me layer. But her Snapchat story shows her at a party with a bunch of her friends... I can't help but feel a little pissed off that she wouldn't just straight up talk to me and be open with me... We've been dating for nearly a year and I feel like she's just letting it all fall apart and I can't fucking stand this... Her main excuse for not talking or initiating texts is that "she knows I'll always be there for her"... But I don't feel like she's there for me...

Now, story time is done and onto the real question. I want to keep her Sup Forums I really do. I love her, and her family because they help take me away from my own broken mess of one. but I don't know if it's worth it. I don't know what to do. She said that she wants the relationship to continue and I trust her on that fact because I do too... I want to make this work but I can't help but think about everything. I can't stop worrying about how this is all going to pan out... I know that she still thinks of me the same way as she did a year ago, but she's just stressed out about everything. But I can't help but feel like I'll be holding her back, and stressing herself out... So should I just let her go and try again later on? Or should I keep trying

TL;DR - QT3.14 gf is leaving for university in 3 days, what should I do with the relationship?

>what should I do with the relationship?
dump her

talked to girl for 3 months, never dated. started talking again, says she wants to be just friends doesnt wanna risk it. what do i do.

>from
Push it. Ask if she really cares and not just fucking to keep you happy. You may trust her 100% but you could be false. NEVER trust someone 100%. Not even the best of people. It will only hurt. Put on pressure that you have enough of it and you are not sure what she means by it. You don't buy that halfassed shit. She is clearly thinking about other guys. Am sorry Sup Forumsro. It is one of the hardest things for me to realise. You got it even worse because you a relationship and know eachother longer. But logic has to go above emotion.

I root for you user be strong.

Don't. It will only suck for both of you.

see but i like this girl alot, we were close to dating but like a fuckass i didnt take my chance.

I tried it many times. It will never work if you want a relationship. Mark my words. It's very very rare.
Don't hope for it and destory yourself with it. It will only lead to suffering.

im gonna take your word for it man. thanks. hope everything is going well with you.