Hey Sup Forums I REALLY need to know...

Hey Sup Forums I REALLY need to know. Could I get busted in anyway if I keep calling some one who purposely won't answer/sends me straight to voice mail until they answer? Need to know! Please! unrelated pic

Yeah, they could file for harassment. Not worth it, cucklord.

Source: Dad is a cop

Yes

Who's she? Sauce?

What would happen if they filed for harassment on me? Also does it matter if I am living hours away from them, so there is no physical harassment. and I have never threatened or tried to "scare" them

Looks like Kharlie Stone

That's not how harassment works, bro. Did they tell you not to call them or message them?
Worst case, probably restraining order. Don't persist.

Will definitely be used as evidence during the protection order court appearance.

Going for quints

Rollin

how would they be able to show proof of my harassement? just from the call logs? I been calling through email I think it comes up private?

Reroll

Are you actually retarded? Of course they're gonna use the call logs. If they have you as a contact or gave you a nickname you're gonna show up. I mean, you're gonna show up regardless. Seriously I strongly advise against it. Unless you already did it?

TY based user, You are a scholar and a Gentleman!

have been like once every other week for a bit now

Oh boy. You gotta stop, man. Why are you doing this?

mostly drugs and my unending obsession and devotion to her. I'm not trying to say some weird shit to her just try to see if she doing good cause we don't talk anymopre

You gotta accept the fact that shes either ignoring you or shes dead

I know she is ignoring me.. but what I did to make her really ignore me this much I don't know and the more she ignores the more I just need to retry.

I don't know why she's doing this, but you just have to accept it. The quicker you accept it, the quicker you can move on. I'm outie. Sorry about your predicament, user.

thanks