The open beta is out, what do you faggots think of it so far?

the open beta is out, what do you faggots think of it so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R7-370-vs-Radeon-HD-7870
youtu.be/-DVlq9lDPKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good game. Would be better if it had less niggers.

would be better if servers were up

servers are down for ps4 atm

Played for a couple hours yesterday morning, was bored by lunch. But I've been feeling that way with standard FPS recently so it's probably just me. Game looks and sounds amazing though, and mechanics play well.

Would probably be shit if I could even get on the fucking servers.

How long did it take you to download? My ps4 says 7 hours but that seems like bullshit

depends on your download speed

took me 6 hours, my internets like 300kbs a second

played a few games on pc, might buy it when it's out, seems fun so far

I find all modern fps are so similar to in each other for the most part and non are particularly good. The original Tom Clancy games at least brought something new and took as much skill as a video game can take. New ones are just shit.

How do you tag people/vehicles for longer. Tagging lasts for like 5 seconds and it's hard to track planes

wtf is wrong with you

An hour at most. I have 30mbps internet

>wanting niggers

A bit unrelated, after playing a lof of fps and then Doom, really got the idea how repetitive fps game were

Haven't played any of original tom clancy games, should i give it a go?

Took me about 5, it's mainly because of the PSN network, and not your wifi, poodlecorp have took down the servers tho, and said they'll bring them back up if keemstar will do an interview with them, he's finished it now apparently

good game

you can kill the niggers you know... just sayin'

Blurry as fuck on Xbox One. Borderline unplayable.

Mines almost done downloading, I hope it's fun. I haven't found an fps I've liked in a while.

They're dated now control wise and such, but the original Ghost recon games were great along with rainbow six, but rainbow six really shows its age now. They show their age in AI an guessable movement patterns, but the one hit kill, and almost no forgiveness for hostages being shot and stuff was good.

Isn't that because of your TV, and does it give you the option to turn of motion blur

that was in games before bf1, don't really get the hassle over it

I think we can all agree Gta is the best game for killing niggers

Seems alright, might give it a go, thanks

Without a doubt, yes

Fuck my computer i can't fucking run it smoothly
because of my shitty r7 370

Turned off motion blur and only made a little bit of difference. Never had any issues with any other games on the TV either. I'm assuming its down to the game being scaled from 720p.

This guy does not like black people, WTF is wrong with him?!

i have 7870 and look at this gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R7-370-vs-Radeon-HD-7870

what cpu do you have

All servers are down. Can't play the damn thing

ew a nigger

not interested. dice/ea is corporate bullshit

youtu.be/-DVlq9lDPKo

Our hero

sluggish, boring, literally star wars battlefront without pew pew noises and laser beams

I like no man's sky better

don't play scout and go back to Sup Forums

no it's not, stfu guy you have no clue

Might give it a look after the price drops to half, like all ea games do.

Pretty good, plays very different from BF4. I wish they had put out at least two maps though, it can be really boring after playing for several hours.

Im lvl 31 already. i stayed up all night playing because i had the insider day before beta and its a pretty good game. Id say its a 9/10 and its going to be the best battlefield yet. (as a fan of all of them) i really enjoyed the 14 hours i put into it or more. currently working on mastering every class. which is getting 3 service stars in each class to unlock everything. so far i just have the first anti tank class done. working on medic. the medic rifles suck dick till you get to the 2nd to last i think.

I think they added some single player maps

Took me like an hour at 50mps

>I'm level 31 already

its pretty good. automatics and tanks ruin it though.

Haven't been able to play because of the servers. I guess that's a 0/10 for me.

Yea. I like to get really stoned and just grind on battlefield

I think EA's pricing plan just fucked off any interest I had in purchasing it myself.

Sales will come, as they always do

you mean when the next Battlefield is about to release?

got outta work early to play today, played all night last night
i enjoy it

but i cant. get. into. a single. fucking. match.

because some cuntwaffles decided to ddos the ea servers

it's trash

Only COD players hate battlefield

Have fun with your space war moon marine

Yeah I know, especially when I hop out of a plane and have to respawn to use a fucking weapon