Hardly seen anyone talking about this on here

Hardly seen anyone talking about this on here

What did Sup Forums think of RTJ3?

I haven't said this yet because I quit shitposting and I don't like contrarianism, but I didn't like this album. I listened to it twice and both times it just felt so flat. None of the songs popped for me like how Oh My Darling or Close Your Eyes did on 2.

>Hardly seen anyone talking about this on here
everybody was talking about this shitty album a few days ago it got way more attention than it deserves

I liked it and there's definitively some killer tracks on there, but for me RTJ2 is, as a whole, a better record.

I agree. I feel like they've run the formula into the ground now. I liked a few tracks on here but overall it seemed kind of stale.

Sorry man, I wasn't on here around the albums release week. Haven't seen anything of it in the past week

It's shit, angry/protest music made with a clinical coldness. They've turned with should be a fiery, primitive exercise into a drab day job

Also their rapping just plain sucks, to even call it "rapping" would imply they actually have a flow or structure as opposed to just yelling in the mic

Sup Forums really is just a bunch of 16 year olds circulating the same few garbage, barely sub-mainstream, alternative albums.

the front page today proved this.

I thought it was solid, definitely my favorite of the three

>front page

I grew out of memerap last year, its pretty boring

it just wasn't exciting, not looking forward to listen again

however, i did not hate it

Don't listen to the other dildoes, OP. RTJ3 is definitely worth a listen, and I would even consider it good, but it's a pale comparison when put against RTJ2. It's still decent but could've been so much more.

It's ok. El-P's production is as great as ever but he's gone back to the shitty hook problem that I thought he fixed on RTJ2. A lot of Mike's verse feel half assed too which is most likely because he knows he's rapping to white teenagers who won't know the different and because he probably spent more time on politics than writing raps this year.

RTJ: 8/10
RTJ2: 10/10
RTJ3: 7/10

I've already heard it, just wondered what others thought. I feel like they'e run out of ideas. El-Ps production is great as ever but there's nothing adventurous about the album at all.

idk what the fuck the majority of you guys are talking about
rtj3 is their strongest
production and lyrics are noticeable better than 1 and 2 if you'd actually care to listen

Telling someone to go to reddit is hardly an insult on mu
we're just /r/music with a few 21 Pilots trolls

If the three new songs would have been on Blackstar, where would you guys have put them to make the album as good as possible?

And where do you rank them quality wise to Blackstar?

Get out of my thread

I thought it was phenomenal, though it can't beat RTJ2. Definitely better than tbe first record tho

RTJ 3 is super dull and uninspired, RTJ as a group is extremely one dimensional.

I liked it quite a lot

El-P only seems to have like four flows though, he's stylistically limited

>Hardly seen anyone talking about this
Yeah surreeee you haven't

RTJ3 and RTJ in general are about the most bland hip hop I can think of.