I found an old external hard-drive today. It happens to have had my Sup Forums folder from roughly the years 2008-2010...

I found an old external hard-drive today. It happens to have had my Sup Forums folder from roughly the years 2008-2010. I'm going to be dumping the images in this thread one by one. Like it or not, this was the reality of Sup Forums in 2008-2010.

Enjoy if you can.

Bump

I will not be able to drop all of the folder in this thread, but if this thread gets attention I will drop the sub-folders in a new thread. I have very full folders of old baww, rage-comics, verticals, anti-religion, reaction images, informationals, gifs, comics, and more.

If only all of his popsicles had been sand shovels, maybe he would not look like he had devoured a continent

I miss those times. A much purer time.

a time of simpler luls indeed

bump keep posting man

I'm trying not to post the extremley well known 2008-2010 stuff like boxxy/advice animals/rage comics/motivational border pictures as everyone remembers those I'm sure. I'm trying to post common images used in the time that you usually don't see here anymore.

once I run out of those there will be a flood of stale meme's I assure you

I only had three of these but I vaguely remember them being a thing?

Oh fuck me I forgot all about Gentlemen, this was one of my favorites.