Explain to me how Trump is a racist. Pro tip: You can't...

Explain to me how Trump is a racist. Pro tip: You can't. Why is it that if you're American and you don't like 11 million illegal people in your country, you're called a racist? Is it wrong to not want illegal workers to literally pump BILLIONS of US dollars into Mexico every year? I just don't get it. Illegals also commit crime at a higher rate, why is it racist to point that out? Convince me, liberals.

You're obviously too stupid to get it. KYS redneck faggot

>hurr durr you just don't get it
fucking bitch, go away with moral highground shit

You've been doxed. You are now on the hit list for when we're making America great again.

Great argument. Sound analysis. 10/10, would read again.

You have to go back.

>Explain to me how Trump is a racist

No. Shut up. This is THE most butthurt troll originating from Sup Forums.

It's not racist to want illegals gone at all, people just hate trump and would probably hate him if he started building children hospitals.

I'm not America but isn't a lot of American shit jobs propped up by cheap Illegal workers? As in after you get rid of them their jobs won't necessarily be taken over by Americans?

It's about the only argument you racist apologists deserve, frankly.

>It's not racist to want illegals gone at all,

That's not what Trump said, though.

And you know it.

I'm not American I don't know shit lad.

>I'm not American

good

shut up

oh I forgot he said he must have said that he hates every brown person

Fuck off libtard

> everybody I disagree with politically is a racist

That's the argument some people make. "Oh well Americans wouldn't want those farm/labor jobs." There are many Americans that would want those jobs. A lot of people pay illegals less than minimum wage though, in cash, under the table.

You forgot to say you're a faggot too

Why would those jobs not be taken up? The market will work it out. Ideally, without the illegals artificially lowering pay standards those jobs will begin to be paid what they're worth and we'll create new opportunities for American citizens and innovation.

triggered

kek

you probably are a racist, though.

What do you think of people who aren't white?

when he said "and some of them are ok i guess" hes obviously not talking about illegals at that point. which also means the rest of that quote is about mexicans in general. wich means he called most mexicans rapists. Not to mention everything else he said about other races. hes a racist and so are you faggot

>The market will work it out.
Bullshit.

California alone relies on cheap illegal labor. No one's going to do those fucking jobs.

Why should I spend my time convincing you of anything?

The cost is my time. What's the benefit? There is none.

Believe in stupid shit, idgaf

Trump got owned today in Mexico.

He really shouldn't have wasted the trip.

Well memed :^)

lulz are a benefit

to OP

I don't judge skin color, I judge culture and actions.

If you think that race is the only way by which to judge a man then you clearly are the racist.

Funny how everyone you look down on isn't white.

Legit.

You do know that people who hang out on thoroughfares like that begging money are doing scams where they make shitloads of money off passing wealthy people/

Some 80% of women are raped before they reach the US border. Mexico has a rape problem, a uuuuge rape problem.

What's really funny is how stupid and triggered the Liberals are in this thread. No rational discussion, just aping the "You're a racist!!!" meme that they've learned from their CNN/BLM overlords.

As well as Texas.
Any southern agricultural state, really.
Hell not even just the southern ones anymore. Pretty much if you have an area of right wing farm country, you'll find a whole population of illegals working for them propping their businesses up.

I especially like the cardboard shantytowns in Texas, visible from the Train if you ever take a cross country sightseeing train trip.

Want to bitch about illegals, bitch at republicans. Use them as slave labor, then complain they're there lol.

Call this racist trump supporter and you'll see why.

so 100% of mexican women make that trip? thats bullshit

Yes they will. The work needs to get done. The businesses will be forced to raise wages and prices. At some point an equilibrium will be found.

learn to supply & demand

nypa

sorry she friendzoned you and started sleeping with a nigger

get a shrink

No they won't shithead. There is no way those economies would recover from a vacuum of 12 million workers being deported.

No way.

They need to be classified as "undocumented workers. " Deal with it.

Never trump, mexicans agaisnt donald trumps racist concepts and ideas. I will not be influenced, i will not back down keep trump out of the white house support hillary today.

so does the military
and colleges

next we should build walls around them to keep them away from society

kek o wait we do

I'm am equal opportunity hater. Shit comes in all colors.

it'd be interesting to see the cost of rounding up 12 million people like that and transporting them and their shit out of the country

Funny how 99% of them aren't white.

Easy. Just get a toilet and start flushing hundred dollar bills down it every second. As many as you can for at least 5 years.

Nope. They have to go back, either willingly or deported. Or pay back taxes and get documented and legal. Those are the only choices.

Like the literal BILLIONS that are sent by illegals to Mexico every year? The Mexican economy relies on the United States, not the other way around. Read a fucking book sometime.

About double what Germany spent, adjusted for inflation.

How about just deporting you instead? Naked, with just a poncho.

Bullshit. None of that money stimulates Mexico's economy you fuckwad. If anything, it probably only gets folks by. It's shit. And your argument is shit.

Not my fault that niggers and spics disproportionately represent shitty people.

Because that's not how it works, you fucking autist. Nobody is talking about deporting citizens or legal residents. Ever wonder why Americans don't sneak into Mexico?

>I categorize people by race and make sure I have an equal number of colors

I'm not even white friendo

Op you're right. Trump isn't racist.

But he called Mexicans hard working honest and deserving of respect (just because they're Mexican). While they're raping our women shooting up stores robbing running drug deals.

Trump is an sjw racist now. But not racist by Jewish standards. Hillary will lock up the niggers that's why I'm voting for her.

One of the most retarded statements I've ever read. Kill yourself and don't pollute the gene pool.

Actually our criminals do all the time

probably cheaper than the cost on the society that millions of invaders take

And yet you're shitty. Why do you get a pass?

White power

I hate Obama but he never said that bull shit.

You racist motherfucker! Those are good, hard-working people! How dare you make a blanket statement about undocumented Americans in Mexico?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Then enjoy being the tool of white racists. Because you're carrying their water "friendo" (=gay)

Sorry the truth hurts your stormfront narrative, faggot.

The money illegals sent used to be one of the main sources of income lol

wasn't there a video of him calling republicans stupid? where the fuck did that go?

see again

Because. Illegal = race

Liberal progressive logic

It's actually Mexico's 2nd largest form of income, behind only oil.

There isn't one. Trump is now the Stupid Republican Poster Cheeto.

more like illegal=not white

but you knew that faggot

So you want them as slaves instead of paying someone a fiar wage for fair work.
That's your argument?
Thats not making America great again my friend.

No, the undocumented workers are going to have to be paid the same legals get.

And employers will have to pay taxes.

You didn't see that coming?

DEFENSE THREAD

OP has thrown all logic out the window

So you're saying get rid of the illegals then, just like trump. Ahh ok thats making America great again my friend

You need to rise above an 8th grade level in your overall posting style js

Personal attacks aren't making America great again my friend

America is already great. We don't need Orange Cheeto Jesus to tell us otherwise.

>pump BILLIONS of US dollars into Mexico every year

So? Do you want the government telling you what you can and can't do with your money?

Potus don't get the constitution to stand on

Americans will do the work the illegals are doing if the pay is legal. Why wouldn't they?

Libqueer, you fuck off.

Someone asked me to come up with two reasons to vote for Trump.
Took about a second
> White
> Male

Because we don't. Mexicans do. We're talking shitwork mostly picking fruit or doing landscaping.

so this triggered

and you're a homophobe too! When was the last time you had to suppress the urge to find cock attractive?

Trump pivoted

He won't deport illegals

He won't build a wall

He won't do anything he said he would

Trump is a sellout cuck

If the damn Restraunt industry has ridiculous high turnover rates where you work inside in the a/c how the hell do you expect to keep Americans who will do the illegals job in the hot af sun to keep from quitting? Farmers and ranchers aint going to pay workers $15 an our when they sometimes barely make profit.

If American business owners like Trump weren't choosing to employ cheaper workers and American consumers weren't choosing the cheapest products that came from this cheap labour there'd be no problem. Troll better .

You think 80% of women in college get violently raped?

jesus fuck millenials are retarded.

Because I'm white and I'm right, you fucking nigger lover.

And there you have it folks. American millenials refuse to do menial labour because it's below them.

Well mate I'm Austalian and I run a teee pruning landscape gardening company. I can hire backpackers or Aussies. I hire Aussies because its cheaper not to have to retrain every few months.

You said America was great, but if the kids don't want to work then doesn't sound like it to me.

Don't worry, Trump will make America great again.

so so this triggered

Right because anyone who doesn't agree with your jacktarded view of the world must be under 30.

>Well mate I'm Austalian

That's kind of the big reason why you don't understand what's going on here in California.

Or lazy as fuck if they're unemployed but refusing jobs that are below them.

Yeah mate but it's been fun stirring yanks before work. Enjoy your circle jerk Sup Forumsros

Right, everyone who isn't a busy bee like you is lazy as fuck.

You'd make a fine Republican.

Trump selling out is still better than Hillary doing whatever her lobbyist have already paid her for