Recent cops?

post any recent music related purchases you have made

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/The-Caretaker-An-Empty-Bliss-Beyond-This-World/release/9156626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Started collecting like a week ago so im getting some classics in.

Nice outdated meme taste

good job on melvins, stone roses and doom but that pf album kinda sucks mane

Yeah, i got it from my uncle along with some other records i only sorta like. Got The Wall, Momentary Lapse and Dark Side with it as well. Luke warm on PF in general desu

pfs charm is that they were never notably good at their instruments compared to other bands in the scene but their songwriting struck gold on multiple albums on their career's span and made them bigger than any king crimsons or genesises

Most recent pickups

Just listened to the Satie.

You're Nothing is underrated.

haha yes ebin

Last couple of weeks

post yfw you have to act like you don't like PF because Sup Forums told you so

forgot to drop your trip you Canadian piece of shit

But i don't genuinely don't like em that much. Meddle is great, Piper is good and the rest are just ok. Except the Wall, fuck that piece of shit

DAMN NIGGA

horrible picture as always.

Did I make a sound investment? Particularly the one on the right.

nice, king geedorah

coulda gone for a safer bet like Naked Diza Star or Double Heads (if you feel like selling a kidney to get it), but good choice
Tortoise personally isn't my thing

good selection though

nice heaven and las vegas, i got blue bell knoll for like 3 bucks with a little bit of damage on a few parts. i really want treasure tho

I'm actually a big fan of Delicate Sound of Thunder
I really don't like Roger Waters, I always thought David was a much better vocalist

Sorry I make you feel inadequate, user.
The fact that you know I'm Canadian means despite your relegation, you've assigned some level of importance to me in memory.
Therefore, since my trip here added context to at least 1 person, it was justified. :^)

very hyped on all these

also these + picked up an OG of Lee Morgan's The Sidewinder yesterday

Nice dude, what pressing is that Byrd?

I got these for Christmas

Original stereo pressing

One last time

most of the actual games that data discs is putting the soundtracks out for i dont care for but the artwork, packaging and design is killer and part of me wishes id bought them all up to now. was very close to getting the Golden Axe one tho

Pre-Liberty? Pretty dope, I'm jelly.

what do you mean?

Still loving that Lorca pressing

>Thought for Food
nice

Liberty Records acquired Blue note in '66 so stuff pressed before then is more valuable.

It's actually my brother's, he loves the SoR soundtrack. Packaging is premium and sound quality is great.

oh i actually did not know that makes me want to go see how much pre-66 blue note i have then

Blue Note is probably my favourite label and one of the more fun ones to collect.
Would love to see what else you have!

okay thank you so much for that photo its gonna come in handy. and apparently not as much as i thought

No problem dude, nice collection; I'm still jealous of a lot of those, especially Blowing in from Chicago.
I wish jazz wasn't so expensive, but it makes $1 flea market finds that much more exhilarating.

>Still loving that Lorca pressing
Thanks, definitely going to give it a spin today.

>Caretaker
How much did you get that for?

Not him but you still could get it on Boomkat up until a couple of days ago.

You still can get for an okay price on Discogs: discogs.com/The-Caretaker-An-Empty-Bliss-Beyond-This-World/release/9156626