How would I go about training myself to rob a convenient store?

How would I go about training myself to rob a convenient store?

I can provide details about the store if this thread gets bumped.

I am talking strictly mental and physical preparation as I already have access to a gun

How do you train to do what any flunky can do?

Step one finish your GED

Step two go to community college or tech trade school

Step 3 get job working as a sys admin or something equivalent

Step 4 make more $ than you ever could robbing some store and risking your life

What is there to prepare for? You point your arm and yell basically anything

Just make sure you never point it within their arms reach

In terms of training, make sure of the following :
> Make sure you do not use your real voice and cover your identity as much as possible.
> Make sure you have friends who will not rat you out, and you have multiple plans of escape.
> Make sure you extensively review the location, noting security systems, shifts of employees, locks they use (in case of after hours robbery), etc.
> Make sure your weapon is silenced if you can afford it, and preferably have multiple people watching the persons in the store (an employee could set off a silent alarm to the police).
> Finally, have a plan A, B, C and D for whatever can happen, and plan well in advance.
> After the robbery, do not talk to anyone in the group, do not spend the money right after, find a safe space to store the money and do not make it obvious that you have a sudden new pile of income in your lap to everyone around you.

Additionally note, you did not hear this from me, dear user, and I'm not responsible for anything that happens as a direct or indirect result of my advice.

first get a ski mask, walk up to the counter, and yell gibberish. youll get all the sweet sweet coins

It's a convenience store not a fucking bank

Thats my boy thanks user Ill take note

Call me and we can discuss this

Yeah, well, just being careful.
I have a tendency of over thinking things.

Its run by a bunch of sand niggers

Not a chance FBI

1. Get a gun
2. Load it
3. Put it against your temple
4. End your pointless existence
5. ???
6. One less fag

Cover every single inch of your skin with clothes that you will throw away.
Shoes, socks, long track pants, hoodie, gloves, another pair of plastic gloves underneath, ski mask, sunglasses, cover the mouth opening of the ski mask with a bandana.

And don't load your gun, shooting someone isn't a good idea.

Rob a store where you will never go to again.

Don't know much about robbing, but a bit about guns
>make sure your weapon is silenced
No such thing. Unless you use sub-sonic ammo it's gonna be loud. But either way if you fire your weapon things went south, might as well get some nice ear protection

Fuck off, you fucking idiot. If you get caught as an armed robber, its 25 to life, maybe probation in 10 years of good behavior. Armed robbers dont get hired anywhere. All that risk for what, $200?

Fuck you.

Also, very important thing I forgot to mention in my initial advice :

> NEVER ROB ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW, EVER.

Exactly what physical preparation do you need. You're not competing in Ironman you spastic.

You're a retard.

Yeah, just accommodating for the fact that people are unpredictable.
While most facing a gun will do whatever the gunman says, even if that weapon turns out to be unloaded, there will sometimes be one person that has the balls to try and face the fire.
Preferably it never goes to that, but there's sometimes a hero that fucks things up, so while no killing is preferable, you have to be prepared.

this guy plays payday 2 too much

do not rob a convenience store if there is anyone working in there. rob a convenience store that is on a mildly- to moderately- traveled road, after hours.

robbing a convenience store when there is a clerk on duty ensures several things:

there is almost certainly less than $200 in the register, or outside of the safe, at any given time. almsot every convenience store sticks to this rule, cash is regularly put in the safe, and especially for franchise places, moved out of the store in armored cars

then there's always the chance that either the clerk or someone else in the store is a hero in sheeps clothing and busts your ass with a fucking gun

my guess is you do not have much training with weapons, as describing your situation as "having access to a gun" implies no personal attachment to the weapon in question. this is not a good thing for you and if you do not know what to do with a gun you have no business using one to commit crime. you will likely hurt yourself or someone else inadvertantly and every single injury you cause is felony aggravated assault

there is nothing to be gained from robbing a store in the middle of the day. the smartest thieves steal from the most unguarded places, they dont take fort knox by the front door

as far as mental preparation.....
estimated score: 20 to 200 dollars
risk: 3 to life behind bars (armed robbery is usually about 5-7 years, whereas if something goes wrong and it goes homicide, your looking at life, and wrong could just mean the clerk opens up on you and hits someone else, and it will be you who gets charged for it.

so that alone should end your 'preparation' because if you cant mentally come to the conclusion that this is an unacceptable low reward, high risk en devour, then you aren't fit for a successful life of crime op

go big or go home, knocking over convenient stores is not a fruitful en devour.

Locations within three left turns of an interstate exit are ideal appearently, according to bank robbers.

then you're gonna get blasted with an AK

make a plywood replica of the store
>drill drill drilll
time your drills
>take amphetamines before robery
shoot clerk in the face immediately when u walk in the store

giving legit advice..
I thought this was /b

Just an hero. You'll never pull this type of elaborate heist off.

> there is nothing to be gained form robbing a store in the middle of the day. The smartest thieves steal from the most unguarded places, they don't take fort know by the front door.

Yeah, it is preferable to steal when and where there is no one looking.
However, I must emphasize that I have never robbed a store, and most of my advice comes from films such as Reservoir Dogs and what I've seen from news stories of gone-wrong robberies.

Don't contribute to the gun crime/violence rate faggot

>implying breaking into backyards in rich neighbourhoods isn't better value for risk

It's a bit of a side effect of the news giving way too much information about the robberies they report on.
Kind of like how they report shootings.
For instance, in the Orlando shooting, they gave the exact path the shooter took, which is way too revealing and starts to become educational for would be shooters.

This

You'd be better off robbing a drug dealer..kids these days..
>Too much vidya and tv.

Hello my child.
Let me know when you plan to act,
I will give you a ride.

Dude, niggers do not comprehend this. What you just said introduces a new dimension to them.

Consider this. Many worms do not have eyes, if we could "talk" to a worm about anything related to vision, the worm would say "wtf you talking about".
That worm has no understanding of the sense of sight that we have.

So too with niggers, talk to them about jobs,education, etc...they'll respond with a prompt "wat da fuck u say brah?"

The best solution is just to get rid of them, or give them an island nation and they'll do it themselves.

>Pic related

High risk low reward.
Do it. We need less retards like you on the street.

>preparation techniques to rob a convenience store

I think of convenience store robbers being at the lowest point of desperation, yet somehow, once again, OP manages to shatter the image I have and replace it with something even more depraved.

Also, don't rob convenience stores, they usually have electronic safes that nobody can access and you'll likely walk out with less than $200. Find mom and pop stores towards the end of the day. They will probably have all the money in the till.

Well, this is now one of the top threads of Sup Forums.
Congratulations everybody.
> so proud

And now, it's not.
> oh well then

wouldnt you be better off shop lifting

>How would I go about training myself to rob a convenient store?

Seriously.
I mean, seriously.
If you're going to put effort into being a criminal,
is this really the best you can do?
How about putting effort into a real scam that can make real money
without the risk of getting shot for $100?

visit a tanning parlor until you are black

OP robbing a store

But in all seriousness, personally speaking, physical robbery of persons like the one you are suggesting fell out of style when every jackass decided putting financial information and data online was such a good idea.

Social Engineering, learn it, use it.
> highly recommend it

Thanks Rabbi!

>Robbing a convenience store

Yeah you are gonna risk a MINIMUM of 10 years in jail and possibly your life for the less than $100 bucks in the register.

DO IT! Just DO IT!. If you are stupid enough to risk this NO AMOUNT OF PREP will help you

Rob a pharmacy user.

yea cuz if i have a gun too in my closet why dont i just go grab it and fuckin rob the cvs right across the street?

jesus christ dude, if u are seriously stooping that low then just don't while you're ahead, don't be dumb; just stay here and shitpost or get therapy if ur not feelin to well or some shit

Steal a lot of bananas and start a ylyl thread.

Give me the address of the place so I can get an idea of it in google eartg

>How would I go about training myself to rob a convenient store?

Paint yourself black

Well hello fellow Phoenix user

Don't rob a convience store, rob a bank, like the Reddit Ama guy

>robbing a store
kek better rob some faggot in the streat you will get way more cash

>streat

For fuck's sake...

>physical preparation
You will never be black, just give up now.

>give them an island nation and they'll do it themselves.

Ah, Jamaica.

>street
bad typing feget

Aww....he is such a nice lad. He was probably tryna get some money to buy a new video game or something.

I would learn to spell convenience for starters. It will make your arrest go much easier.

As a gas station clerk that works nights I have a apu looking mother fucker boss that lets me CC and more and more places are doing this because of faggots like you op
>most of the time it's niggers and nobody would care
But you sound white OP I would probably shoot you in the nuts so you can't reproduce fgt.
I also keep less than 100 buckeroos and that's only if im too lazy to try and jam soggy bra money into the safe drop slot and let my 1's stack up until the next unlucky faggot has to deal with the till
>if you do rob the place though as soon as you get the cash you better nope 360 the fuck out because I just gave you a 2 dollar bill
>silent alarms literally a money slot in till dipshit
>and I'll blast tour fucking head off on the way out
>might have better luck with a late afternoon shift night shift clerks are hired specifically to fuck niggers like you up

>Find mom and pop stores towards the end of the day. They will probably have all the money in the till.
They're also least likely to be constrained by bullshit "don't fight back" policies and have a shotgun under the counter when you point a gun at their spouse

Can confirm I too conceal carry
I work at a pawn shop though and we just have a 10$ bill with an x on it for our silent alarm
Come try me OP

Do you carry because you never know what will come through that door?

our house got robbed by someone we know, told the police about it, coundnt charge him because a lack of evidence. fuckers stole 3 of our guns, fucking jew nigger.

Training yourself?

Can you load a gun? Can you pull a trigger? Are you able to speak in a loud voice and carry shit in a bag? Can you run? All you need son.

Kys

>logic

That subsonic argument really only applies to snipers at a long range.

Dumb thread. Niggers don't train, or think. Just do it

I recommend taking melanin pills, they'll put you in the right frame of mind you fucking nigger

"Dont load your gun"

Yeah and tell me how that works out for you if you do have to pull the trigger stupid fag

haha you are so fucked

If you really want to rob a place and get decent payout do it to a restaurant. On a Sunday night right before they close or a holiday that lands on a Monday preferably (the last possible day the could have went to the bank was Saturday morning) so you have Saturday nights money Sunday's money and Monday's money) usually they're supplies to drop it in the box at the bank on those days but speaking from experience most of the time they just let is sit there until they can make it to the bank. Restaurants usually don't have panic buttons and most restaurants (chains at least) don't allow firearms, even if they're legal, on the premises. More cameras and people but everyone is going to fold before they try and be here for some shit job that they don't pay you enough for.

Hey OP, I'm a 911 operator and I just want to let you know that these guys get caught VERY often.

It's also worth noting that there's a lot of reasons you might just want to use a replica gun if this is something you're dead-set on doing.
If you're not mentally prepared to point a gun at someone for money, you certainly aren't prepared to potentially kill a man for your freedom.

please accept your poverty, or escape it by less risky means.

step 1. be a nigger step 2. walk in the store step 3. say a bunch of nigger shit or just crack em with the gun or sucker punch em step 4. put your nigger dick in they mouth step 5. take money step 6. walk out

Supposed to* be a hero*
This is fiction

>implying we don't all want OP to get shot

You never know WHAT will come through that door

if you live in a red state, shoot yourself in the chest once or twice so you know what it feels like

if you live in a blue state, do whatever you want, I don't care

No one is gonna give a shit bout some guy robbing a store just make sure the cops are far away when you do it. and if the cops do come make sure you give up real quick dont wanna end up plastered all over CNN.

If you're gonna point a gun at someone you'd be better off just mugging someone for their phone and wallet and grabbing a few gift cards with their CC before they can get home and cancel it.

But. If you really want to for whatever fucked up reason indian run convenience stores like gas stations, etc will probably attempt to shoot you. Find a chain pharmacy store (walgreens, rite-aid, cvs) with 3 or 4 registers all behind the same counter i.e. feeding off one line instead of multiple queues. 24 hr ones are better, go late on a weekend. There's one or two employees and a manager who will be jerking off in the office and very few customers. The guy behind the counter can log onto all the registers. Have him quickly open the first till, close the drawer, log off, log on to the next and repeat. 100-200 per drawer maybe more if you're lucky and they haven't done a drop in a while cause they're all bored shitless. they're specifically instructed not to approach/apprehend you so you can bounce, if you're unlucky someone spots you and calls the police. Depending on where you are the response time will vary. Have a driver in a car outside the lot ready to go.

Also don't do it it's dumb and if you get caught, armed robbery is a high-cost felony. Buy an RFID scanner instead.

step 1 :get mask
step 2 :get gun (make sure it's a light gun like a pistol or if you have a shotgun saw off the stock and barrel and there you go
step 3 never bring a knife most fucking clerks carry shotguns or pistols behind the register they will just shoot you
step 4 get money
step 5 getaway in car bonus points if you have a driver

Also I'm in NY and work at one of the aforementioned pharmacies on the weekends, I can confirm $200 each of the three drawers before they remove them for the night.

u better do that shit on some liberal shithole

>learn how to change your skin colour with latex
>black to white or white to black
>wear nigger clothing
>rob store
>black male
>profit?

>Ends up Getting shot news has a field day.
>Chimpout of epic proportions.

Don't. Unless you're a white male.

Fucks sake

Rob a comic book store on a Wednesday. They won't have guns.

Be prepared to evade tracking dogs.

And park a bike up the street behind another store,t hen go through some woods and ditch the bike and clothes. Have a car waiting up further. Suddenly you've disappeared. Make sure it's a stolen bike.

We have guns and then some at my shop.

Liar.

Rob a gun shop.