I need help finding a cheap shopping cart that doesnt involve stealing it...

I need help finding a cheap shopping cart that doesnt involve stealing it, these shits are expensive af and i need one for a project

Just ficking nik one mate. Theyre worth like a fuckin quid to the people that own em

build one you useless nigger

Bitch, fuck you. Unless you steal one from a major retailer, the little business owner gets fucked over and we'll pass that fucking right along to the customer by raising prices. Do you want higher prices? Because this is how you get higher prices.

OP, ask a small retailer to sell you a damaged one. Niggers act like they're owed a fucking thing and abuse them all the time (again, raising prices, say thanks to the niggers). If you find a nice guy, you'll get a stupid-good deal and an even nicer guy MIGHT let you have one if your reason is good and they have enough to not miss one.

You're going to make a bicycle/shopping cart hybrid, aren't you?

Though I've never done this myself, a bunch of my friends in our teen years would walk out of major-chain stores parking lots with carts all of the time, no consequences, just for shits and giggles. Mainly for "jackass"-esque stunts.

I'm no thief, so if it's a moral dilemma on why you don't want to steal one, I understand. But I can garuntee that any big, corporate store will not chase you down or call police over a stolen shopping cart. So just take the bitch and run.

Pussy

Luckily, most small/privately owned retailers (as far as I know, or at least in my area, anyway) have shopping carts made out of plastic other than the very bottom of the carts. I've always assumed it's to deter people from stealing them, and I'm assuming I'm probably right.

>little business owner
>shopping carts

kek

Or because plastic is cheaper than metal numb nuts

Well, there you go. Steal one like a nog.

Steal from Walmart.

just rob one faggot

I'm sorry, I should have said SUCCESSFUL small business, because we have them. Not a chain, one location, not even 60 employees, barely hitting 2m/yr. We have metal carts. Sorry your lemonade stand isn't doing well.

Go ask bubbles

>throw it in a ditch
>come back for it later

Shart in the mart and then steal the car when the employer is cleaning your shit from the floor.

Where's conkey

Not much of a project if you can't construct your own shopping cart you incompetent spic.

a shopping cart would be pain in the ass to build yourself

Back to the incompetent spic portion

>under $200 to find a regular sized metal grocery cart
>expensive af

Poorfag detected. I'm going to order a shopping cart right now and not give it to you just because I can.

f you don't need one forever, see if some market will own you one.

Failing that, look for areas where poor people take a cart from the store to, like, the bus stop, and then dump them in the woods or down an embankment -- it's not stealing if somebody else stole it and dumped it. Or not quite anyway.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT! You would not download a car, would you?

for curiosity, how much do those shopping carts cost? never really thought about it before, Sup Forums really makes you think I guess

Proof or you're a faggot