Does drinking help with depression...

Does drinking help with depression? I feel like I'm going to jump off a bridge and I'm willing to do anything to get better. Never had a beer in my life. Also 18.

>does substance abuse help my chemical imbalance?

just kill yourself already you dumbass

You can call 18002738255 - call them, they are the prevention hotline. Drinking doesn't help, it will help for a little bit but then fuck you up bad when you get addicted. What are your passions?

yes and no

itll change your view, may be for better or for worse.

jesys chrise i love these boobies fapfapfap

Anyway, you are already on the right path trying to get better

more goodlookin bitches

i can talk from experience. First started drinking often when i was about 15ish, over the years drank more and more often, and in larger and larger quantities. Its great to avoid other problems in life, but it creates problems of its own. I think however its different for everyone, so think twice before you try it. The reason i say that is because i drink with a few friends and we all sort of see it in a slightly different light.

No. Will only get worse. Get therapy to understand cause and get treatment. Alcohol and drugs only mask depression.

Recovering alcoholic here. It helps in the short-term. A lot. But in the long-term, it just makes it so, so much worse. It's not really a fun road to go down, because if you think you're depressed now, try being depressed and a full-blown alcoholic. It's a hell that you can't imagine.

First and foremost, I would recommend cardiovascular exercise. Are you doing that? It's a great way to relieve depression. I would also recommend getting enough sun, which provides vitamin D that effects mood. Last, you may want to try some sort of behavioral therapy.

Why do I feel like we always see plenty of suicide threads during this hour and up? Same guy spamming or retarded fools from the same country and time zone?

Short term you'll think it does but the answer is no.

I tried it and it caused me to put on weight which made me feel worse and eventually you'll find you can't sleep without it (or even with it really).

It gets expensive too and if you do manage to stop, you're still depressed.

get a six pack and see, its beer, ya aint gettin addicted.

its 2am here...

wheneveer i get depressed i just think of all the titties i haven't yet sucked, and then i cheer up

but then again you wont suck them. ever.

Agreed. I had to stop fapping to hot chicks, because I knew that I would never get them in real life, and it just depresses me. Same thing when I see a hot chick walking around my city. I just get depressed.

Meth helped for a couple years and then I got sick of it and quit. Substance abuse sucks cus it'll drain your bank account. I play xbox. Once you buy the console and a couple games you now have a hobby. You need to fill the void. Or maybe start smoking weed casually. Seems to cheer me up.

whaaaaat. Hot chicks come in all different forms. you just gotta be on the lookout

>Also 18
Fucking lost.

Don't worry pal, you'll man up in a couple of years, tell me when you have a ugly as fuck wife, retarded kids, have to pay for everything, with a shitty job and boss, have to take care of your parents because your brothers are useless pieces of shit and the only thing that keeps you alive is shitposting and laughing at the hotest memes, have a good day.

They're probably cunts or cheaters. That's why they're eye candy. The real amazing personality girls are the average looking girl.

>Random Teens Fucking Site

This is not the place user

dont your parents have a liquor cabinet? you need whiskey. get shitfaced drunk and if you wake up in the morning, it helps with depression. if not, it gave you the courage to do what you can't do sober. sorry but that's the reality, Sup Forumsrother.

while short term drinking can enhance your mood, the effects of long term drinking ate negative.

it lowers the amount of serotonin that your brain releases, which is a chemical that helps keep your stablise your mood.

so short term, yeah you'll feel happy..
but long term, you'll just get more and more depressed/unstable

I'm a qualified AOD (alcohol and other drug) therapist