Did the "Trolls" make him worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dxpRkMxTMAE
youtube.com/watch?v=hICl_2RNnBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Yes

They didn't make him worse. He would have been just as depraved as he currently is. However, I think the trolls helped to shape his evolution.

isn't that the fellow that mistook an infected perineum for a miracle vagina?

is he still alive?

mi libro

no, he was mentally illness, and it was going to happen no matter what path he took.

>only knowing this fact about Chris Chan

A lot of you guys really should do some reading about him. There is plenty of fascinating detail...
sonichu.com/cwcki

Guy has been trolled for nearly 10 years.

story?

Chris made Chris worse. He is consistently his own worst enemy. He made that video years ago where he claimed to be an elaborate troll, and at the time,people bought it. He could've just stepped away then, but he just had to inject himself back into it.

He's where he is because he chose to be there.

GTFO newfag.

Christine not chris!

He now has a festering taint wound

>Guy has been trolled for nearly 10 years

the guy is still seeking attention nearly 10 years later!

he was and always will be a weak person.

We have since learned that the wound was actually self-inflicted. He cut his taint open to "free his inner vagina", apparently because some lesbians made fun of him for having a duck.

>2016
>not having a duck

lol dumb whores

The video was debunked pretty quickly. While many bought it, a great deal more didn't. The news story about the Sonic contest when he was a kid is strong evidence that supports him just being a dumb asspie. However, the best thing he did for himself was cut down his internet for a good while. But, like any narcissistic retard he booted it back up and returned in all his tom-girl glory.

>We have since learned that the wound was actually self-inflicted.
i missed this, and I actually follow him pretty closely

he is also totally self obsessed and doesn't care about anyone other than himself.

Chris doesn't want a duck. He hates ducks. He wants to have china.

I'll just leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y

That's what the Kiwis are saying, and the Kiwis know all.

pretty sure it was an operation and he posted pics calling it his new vagina, was a cist or something on his taint, i'm pretty drunk tho. i don't know for sure.

Mental retardation

b- but the poncho

>and I actually follow him pretty closely

WUT?

he's still posting crazy shit on FB and YT regularly. He posted a video looking for someone to have sex with a few months back that was gold.

The CWCtrain ride never ends

link that particular vid pls.

Nope. At first, we thought it was his unclit infection reemerging, but he admitted it was cut open to one of the Kiwis who talks to him regularly. We don't know how it was done, if he did it himself, or if someone else did it.

It definitely wasn't an operation, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxpRkMxTMAE
here, watch this while I sift through the shit

Remember that girl who was legitimately interested him pretty recently? She was too uggo even for his desperation.

My ex gf is the one who got me to follow CWC years ago. I had seen him come up on Sup Forums prior to that, but never had interest. She once told me that she'd have sex with him if she could because she felt bad for him. She was by no means ugly, but definitely a bit of a nutcase.

found it

youtube.com/watch?v=hICl_2RNnBg

be warned, it's hard to get through

>may laaaadies

>chrischan has become the troll Sup Forums needed

>ten years later we still talkin about this retard

ese meme ya paso de moda idiota.

so watch it on YT?

What dude CWC is a relevant lesson in why the internet is fucking serious business.

Still waiting for that 2D RPG about him.

i am, just thought that was funny.

>the whooooole package

holy shit. is this what he thinks being "seductive" is?

The mother looks like she's seen some shit, man.

it's what sad people do to desperately stay relevant, imagine if this fuck was unsubbed in record numbers? we might actually see him end it.

you havent been following cwc long, have you?
If it was anyone else, then yes, this would be an attempt at staying relevant in some form.
This is ChrisChan and there is no way he's capable of plotting that "deeply." You can guarantee that whatever he's doing, he's doing for real.

>you havent been following cwc long, have you?

nope. and just like every other retard that has graced us over the years, i have no opinion nor do i give a flying fuck where they went.

>boxy
>the haulicauster
>moot
>the dead bitches been posted and anons in prison

all a laugh.

bump for chris

He has a mental illness. He's not in control of his actions like you or I.

>calling somebody weak on Sup Forums
The irony

cwc is on a different level. To understand half of this shit you really need to do some reading on cwcville/ED.

chris is on an entirely different level than any of the retards you mentioned.

except that he's proven that not to be the case. he's a degenerate, he's not ill

i'm not sure what you mean.

but how weak are you?

never would i ever think I'd get on Sup Forums and there would be people this ignorant of the mistake of god

its hardly an illness , he is in control to a certain degree he just doesn't have the mental capacity and maturity to control his behaviour.

His mom is so old she looks like an old asain lady

>he just doesn't have the mental capacity and maturity to control his behaviour.

>it's hardly an illness

stupidity and lack of self-control are not illnesses

combined they should be considered an mental illness and tossed off a cliff at the first signs of it and the parents tossed off the same cliff. do we have room in this world going forward for these retards?

dont worry about fixing the world. there are too many people for any kind of solution to really work.
Let go of caring about that shit and just laugh at the retards.
That's part of the problem with Sup Forums these days is that people bring their own personal beliefs into it instead of just looking for lulz.

>when you're born into this world you're given a ticket to the freakshow
>when you're born in this country, you're given a front row seat.

nah man, it was those ponyfags

i would buy you a beer.

that was just a phase, ultimately he is still a man confronted with inner demons and sharing it with the internet for pure lulz, the dude has been providing oc for a long time now, and i tip my hat to that type of dedication.

he was going to fall into any group that would take him, until he burns those bridges too

I feel really sorry for him. He's aged about 30 years in 10, he looks like he will be dead soon, and you can see in his face and hear in his voice how tortured he is.

>I feel really sorry for him

What can I say? I prefer to see arrogant normies get torn down than misfits and outcasts who are already damaged.

>arrogant normies
>not using ironically
keep on getting cucked faggot

English very good, mang.

>damage those who are not

>revive the retard uprising

yeah, i kinda see the fun in that.

r9k is that way

enjoy you're stay

>Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

Chris is an example of someone who is too dumb to not find trouble. If Sup Forums didn't exist he'd still be attracting trolls.

Chris has a legitimate mental condition it's true, but in all honesty it's one of his more minor issues.

His mom is probably the biggest reason he's so fucked up. Followed by his own terrible decisions

what did mommy do to him?

feed his ego, probably

touched his pippy, and he never got over it.

She's just a incredibly bad parent in every respect. To the point where even a neurotypical child would become fucked in the head. A born Autist like Chris never had a chance with her in his life.

The story that really sticks in my Mind about her actually involves Chris's brother. She very nearly killed him as a child because she can't practice any kind of gun safety

What this guy said. I'm still curious about the RPG and what became of it.

didnt she go to prom with him or some shit.

Dud Snorlax lose some weight or is it me?

>his mental condition is a minor issue

Comparitively minor.

People with diagnosis similar to Chris are, while noticeably weird as fuck, still usually able to function somewhat independently in society.

Chris's two biggest problems growing up were :
1.his mothers parenting
2. His own god awful personality (enabled and reinforced by his mother)

This shit ain't fruedian.
I'm just saying terrible parenting was a bigger factor in what makes Chris the contemptible wretch we know him as today

I'd say he's pretty successful now

prob the legos he bought with his government money

Word.

I just spent 2 days sifting through cwcki

>successful
>his mother isdying
>he has a taint wound
>in deep debt
>lonely and crazier than ever

how?

he looks like Trey Parker. Just forget it, mom, gee.

kek i had screens of him being trolled with photoshop