What do girls like this listen to

What do girls like this listen to

Pop music. They rarely listen to anything other than the Top 40 Hits.

Sorry, you need to be more specific.

twee pop

That's pretty dumb. My ex was hot as fuck, dressed normal and basically listened exclusively to black metal/atmoblack/thrash/etc. Not just on a surface level either. Like, listened to it with the same depth I listen to music with.

>same depth I listen to music with
WOW!

maybe it just reminded her of the dicking the guy who showed her those bands gave her

>no girl could ever possibly appreciate music
This is how I know you guys don't actually speak to girls virtually ever.

Normally, as a girl myself, I would get angry at threads like this. But yeah, after a while of seeing tons of these idiotic threads made by retards who probably don't communicate with other lifeforms other than their bros and maybe their own mom, I've grown quite desensitized. It doesn't really bother me anymore.

What does a dick feel like?

i'll have you know respond to the cashier's 'hi' every week and talk to my sister close to quarterly

no it means we only date girls who aren't psychos.

why should you get mad? You're a girl on Sup Forums which makes you crazier than any autist on this board. How long have you been cutting yourself?

thanks for the valuable input

fucking womemes

neutral milk hotel

You're welcome, let me know if you need more of my valuable input.

???

post pic of your legs right now

t. not a girl

kek.

this is true though, you are probably more fucked up than half of the guys here.

that is if you are an actual girl and not some confused faggot.

Cool blog, ERPing neckbeard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF WOMEME GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE

>listened to it with the same depth I listen to music with
what the fuck does that mean

+1 bro show these mutants how to act

>girl

traps aren't girls

>as a girl myself
stopped reading right there

>>as a girl myself
stopped reading right there

Those genres are pretty shit

user was clearly joking you fag you can't take Le
> you guys are vrigins high ground and don't talk to girls XD

because at the end of the day none can prove anything on an anonymous board. Besides most people I know have gotten laid at least once and some of them are extremely bad with girls, so I think its fair 2 assume that most people have gotten laid.

my gf is a disgusting slut and she listens to everything i listen to

Probably a poor choice of words. I guess I mean having the ability to dissect music analytically and all that shit. Not just listening cause "wow so deep lyrics I like geetarz" . Not just liking shit aesthetically.

Point is they aren't top 40 shit and most fans don't just listen to it as background noise.

>group of billions of diverse people world-wide
>implying they all listen to the exact same music

yikes

besides the yous, did you really see this post as anything more than a way to announce how unique you are? Are you really that high above some meme spouting autists on this board because you listened to that Nick Drake album from front to back? Is poking fun at the general female's lack of interest in music beyond fashion statement that much different than shaming some cucks lack of ambition and social ability while bending over backwards to hold a chad's attention span for as long as possible? i mean all fedora shit aside tho

My girlfriends musical taste is a mix of top 40's and my music taste.

Girls listen to what guys listen to, but they rarely understand it because they're girls.

girls ITT:

are you jealous at all that this woman is very attractive and is getting pleasure from a man with a large penis?

not a girl but yes

>Like, listened to it with the same depth I listen to music with
what did he mean by this lads