Why does the universe look like a brain cell?

Why does the universe look like a brain cell?

TL;DR version - we need an easy explanation

all matter scales dependent on personal perception
the universe doesn't look like a brain cell, you just think it does because you're a human with brain cells
the universe looks like the universe

Because humans find patterns in anything. The golden ratio... The pyramids grid coordinates... We are so good at finding patterns that we make shit up. The universe only resembles a brain scan because of our perception.

How did we say the same shit?

Cuz ur both faggots

but you still can't deny that there is a smiliarity with both 'images'?

Thiiiiink about it, maaaaan.

You have angered me
You will suffer my wrath!!!!
YOU WILL FEEL THE PAIN OF A THOUSAND HOLOCAUST JUDEN YOU FFFAAAAWWKKK

We are all microbes in the brain of a giant organism.

Because you are both speculating. No one knows why definitively. You're just regurgitating the last good explanation you heard.

Humans are damn good at finding patterns, but just because we find them doesn't mean we created the pattern.

Because it's a brain cell.

Matrix has you

>we need an easy explanation

there's your problem right there...

don't know much about the image on the right, but the image on the left, like almost all astronomy images, was artificially colored by an artist as almost all high powered telescope images come back black and white

I always liked that ending to Men In Black, it always made a weird kind of sense. The locker species and the larger species. Take us for example, billions of living cells gathered to make one intelligent self aware creature, that makes up a species on a planet in a solar system in a galaxy etc.

because everything begins where it ends

also.. that thing the new age guys call sacred geometry

This is what the universe actually looks like

idiot lol

We're talking on a macro-macro-macro scale. Stars in the universe is structured along dark matter's weblike lines, so when viewed at on a great scale, it looks kind of like a brain cell

In the same vein: why does the Solar system resemble an atom?

I don't know what you think that image is but it's just a video game called nightgate

Idiot

Our brain cells look like a little like the universe not the other way around bruv

It's all just coincidence, besides if you look at the universe at a larger scale it dosnt look like a brain cell at all.

Dude thought it was the collider

Galaxies clump together in structures that look like filliments due to dark matter distrabution. They don't look like brain cells it looks like a Web, brain cells have tendrils tgat look kind of like it but the universe is not a brain in that sense (it may be a quantum computer of sorts but that's pretty out there)

Look at the Laniakea super cluster

Does it look like a brain cell?

Planets, dwarf planets and asteroids orbit the sun in irregular orbits usually in a disk shape. Electrons circling an atomic nucleus have more uniformity. Also the electrons aren't even things. They're just charges popping in and out of existence.