Barb is fucking disgusting but all I hear online is guys saying how much they wanna bang her...

Barb is fucking disgusting but all I hear online is guys saying how much they wanna bang her. Can someone please explain this fucked up phenomena?

Her best friend is my waifu

She's not super hot or anything, but she's also not disgusting.

I would smash nigga

Who the fuck is Barb?

Well yeah, Nancy is actually desirable and can fuck up inter-dimensional demons.

she is pretty. who is that?

Here's the thing- you're posting a picture of the actress NOT dressed as Barb.

nerds think they can actually get the nerdy TV girl, so they pretend she's super hot to stroke their ego

Whhhaaaaaaaaa? You don't say?!?!

She is basically young Mrs.Doubtfire level sexiness.

I don't get it either, she's a monster, didn't even look the right age for the part and sucked at acting. Personal glad she is kill

i have no idea who this is.

Yeah it's the different between Margot Robbie the actress vs Margot Robbie dressed as pile of actual human shit with Barb's makeup. Although even in that case I'd still fuck Margot Robbie dressed as a pile of actual human shit.

Stranger things, Netflix show

I dream of worshipping her sweaty toes, as she spits in my face. When she feels I've done a good enough job she drops her dirty panties and I see the dingy grey-white string hanging down from her full, furry ginger bush. "It's ok, you may," she invites, and I rise into my knees and pull the tampon out with my teeth. It's pungent, and deep red-black. A drop of her flow falls onto my erect cock and I smile up at her, her dirty tamp in my mouth. She leans her face to mine and glides her wet tongue over the bloody messy cotton. "Mmm, I'm tasty...whose a lucky boy! Yes you are!" She tousles my hair and I grin as she roughly pushes my face into her bleeding cunt. The tampon drops wetly to the ground as I begin to eat her up...

I'd say she was actually cast perfectly as the unattractive straight-laced cockblocker friend. It's the part where people find her attractive or somehow deserved justice that confuses me.

>basically young Mrs. Doubtfire

Min flankoj

shitty forced meme.

Graphic

insecurity is easy therefore attractive. fucking grow up kid.

ugly girls suck cock better, how else are they gonna keep a man? Are you fucking 12?

I just googled the actress "Shannon Purser" to see more of what she looks like without her Barb-ness. She's about as attractive as your average community college dropout with a tumblr I'd say.

DID YOU SEE THAT ASS

ive never kekd that hard. thank you

yep

you sick fuck
holy shit

ne

I appreciate the appreciation. I wrote that originally for Kristen Schaal but it works for Shannon too. Both push my fucking pervert buttons.

Is there something about weird/unattractive looking women that really gets you off? Is it that they'd be more willing or likely in indulge in fucked up acts, or do you genuinely think they are a picture of beauty?

Either way, I'm impressed.

There must be something. Cf. Daniel Clowes story "Ugly Girls." It isn't that they're unattractive, and obviously I think they're attractive, but something about them being not conventionally attractive works for me. And yeah, I tend to think theyre more likely to be kinky and dirty.

Thank. I write for a living, but without an outlet for my erotic stuff. I gotta write some of them dirty Kindle singles or something.

Her best friend is a goddamn anorexic.. You better be damn gentle or she will break.

Love or hate Barb she is what we all looked like in the 80s.. nobody was good looking despite what movies pretend. Watch the original degrassi if you need any more proof.

If Barb is what all girls looked like in the 80s then why is no one else in the show as ugly and poorly dressed as her?

Y'know, that's a good point too. Her whole ensemble, from high waisted slacks and feathered hair and big glasses and makeup just so was all on point for the time, much better than a lot of 80s nostalgia pieces. I have the middle school yearbooks to prove it (but would never show that shit to anyone, my pics are embarrassing as fuck)

You're saying the lowest common denominator of attractiveness is the average. By that logic, every female today looks like Meghan Trainor.

I'd rather have this one.

I literally thought that's who OP posted.
Never heard of her before in my life.

You and me both brother.

people have been looking good for centuries.
what, all of a sudden everyone born after 1990 became a supermodel?

That's how she actually looks with long hair.

That's sick, disgusting, and wrong. I wish I didn't totally agree. I'd want her without the wig and makeup, just naked and freshly scrubbed, croptop hair and skinny lil bod and smooth smooth center.

Hipsterism

Hey can you guys not post fucking pedophilia shit on here? MODS

>we
Sup Forums is for 18-25
get off this site

Pretty good, but I do like the blonde hair better.

What are you, fucking gay?

Redheads are my fetish

found the faggot

I wouldn't say she's disgusting, but whatever.

I think people are into her because she's dorky and unattractive enough that average types can pity and/or relate to her, but also attractive enough to bang without them feeling bad about it. Those things feed into each other, so they end up finding her weirdly attractive.

That's my guess, anyway. I was too busy focusing on Natalia Dyer to care about her, TBH.

Yeah, she's not disgusting, but they definitely uglied her up for the role.

She's "upside-down" worm food now...

This is the exact same thing I was thinking. You put that out very well.
Fucking faggot.

Did they shave her or was it a "bald cap"?

Nah they really cut her hair, she didnt even know they were gonna cut it till she already got the role

Well that's a shame, at least she's famous and rich(ish) now. Hopefully goes on and keep acting cause she's pretty good for her age too.