Can we get a self help thread? I've been intensely cutting myself for awhile now. Does Sup Forums have any tips to quit?

Can we get a self help thread? I've been intensely cutting myself for awhile now. Does Sup Forums have any tips to quit?

Pic related

you doing it for the pain or the attention?

>intense
>Aesthetic wounds
Listen kid, you probably have extraordinarily minute problems and you're doing this in hopes that someone will see, which will lead to them talking to you about these problems.
The solution? Get drunk to gain that liquid courage, sharpen your knife, cut your fucking head off, and stop polluting this shitty website with your shitty thread.
Faggot.

whenever you want to cut, jerk off instead

kys faggot this isn't tumblr

When you're not feeling the need to cut go round up literally every sharp thing you could cut yourself with and throw them in some dumpster somewhere you can't easily access it. then go talk to a therapist or a school counselor or something

Not intense dude, unless youre doing that shit with a butter knife, in that case, thats fucking brutal dude

Honestly, it's something you get addicted to psychologically. So like anything else like that, the only way to break it is to simply not do it, no ifs, ands, or buts. If something happens and you get the urge to cut, don't, and keep that up until the urge goes away. There are certain things you can do that can be a substitute (think the pain/soreness from a heavy workout), but ultimately it comes down to you making the decision that no more means no more.

Sup Forums spergs are just as bad

Don't worry. In a few years you won't be a teenage girl anymore and you'll stop cutting because you'll realize that it's something that only cry-baby fucking attention whores do.

Stop dragging sharp objects across your skin. Works 100% every time.

If not worse

What is so fucking wonderful in cuting yourself that you keep doin it, or you r a shitty psycho that love pain from cuts or you r an idiot, well it`s almost same

nice full-house

He's doing it because he's a faggot.

> Cutting is a female deviance
> Actions, including deviance, are impulses derived from the brain
> OP has a female brain
> Female brains are attracted to men sexually
> OP is sexually attracted to men
> OP is a faggot

End it all.

Won't cut anymore.

I see, this may be something Sigmund Freud needs to get his ass on

i have a shit ton of self harm scars that turned into keloids that i have to get treated with lasers. if thats really pic related then youre fine. but i really regret the deep ones. i get how it's a huge relief to injure yourself, it feels fucking good, but i replaced it with other ways to feel good when you hate yourself, like drinking, and exercise.

start smoking cigarettes lol

hey man cool cuts. want to bring them to the white house?

Cut your wrists and you'll never cut again

Just give yourself one last cut.
Deep inside the thigh.
That cut should hold you off for a fair while.

All for the pain

Hot sauce . Get really hot sauce or peppers and suck on some. Will fuck you up with so much pain it's like cutting x100.

Trust me. I haven't cut in 5 years once I discovered it. Now I keep Habanero's, Jalapenos and a variety of uber hot sauces around and on my desk/in my room whenever I want to cut.

lemon juice

lol. is this for real?