To Sup Forums's Kratom fans and patients: the DEA has announced a plan to make Kratom a Schedule 1 Substance...

To Sup Forums's Kratom fans and patients: the DEA has announced a plan to make Kratom a Schedule 1 Substance, which would render it 100% illegal within 30 days (by Septermber 30th) for the entire US.

Sign the petition and join the American Kratom Foundation's Facebook page to join in keeping this amazingly helpful plant illegal. Whether you use it for pain management, depression/anxiety, an energy boost or mild stimulant, or as an aid to help with opiate/opioid addiction Kratom needs your help. The DEA is bought and sold by the FDA, lobby groups, big pharma and anyone else who'd rather peddle chemicals than let Americans live free. First they decided to keep Cannabis as a Schedule 1, despite owning numerous patents on it (clearly a money-made decision) and now Kratom is the next on the list of plants to slandered and banned.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping with OC tits because this is important

fuck the dea

bunch of pigs that will never get full

also some OC ass, bump with your own for kratom's sake

the AKA is working hard to lobby against it, but it's an uphill battle. the petition will help to possibly add a stall to the process while the white house has to respond.

and yes, i totally agree. they are ass.

signed with 10 minute mail 0 excuse

thanks for fightin' the good fight, Sup Forumsrother. please send the link around, we really need all the help we can on this one since lots of people don't know what kratom is or think it's some weird party drug, which it's not. it helps a lot of people.

more oc tits as a thanks.

bumping

I'll sign the petition, I doubt it'll change much though. The DEA needs to be fucking abolished for some actual progressive thought to occur.

more oc bump

Signed, haven't even tried it yet, was wanting to. If it's illegalized I may never get that chance.

even if you never do, a dried and powdered plant should never be illegal. if a plant is grown and harvested, it should be legal. cannabis is uphill because it was made illegal before many of us were even born. kratom however, we have a, albeit small, chance to do something.

more oc bump

i agree, user. they are a detriment to all society.

It's funny, making the shit illegal only pushes more money into the black market. I hope one day the drug cartels become powerful enough to directly take on the greedy pigs.

how many failed prohibitions do they need before enough is enough?

what's really funny is that kratom isn't known by 95% of anyone you ask. it's literally hidden to most people because they don't even know what it is or what it does and don't care. but the people who really NEED it, for pain or mental issues, the people it helps, that is who the DEA is destroying.

Remember the last petition that actually made a difference?

Oh wait...

A petition without action behind it is worthless. It's basically a piece of paper that they'll look at and say "aww... cute, but no."

However many it takes before the American public realizes the Drug War is a failure and waste of money and resources. Unfortunately, most Americans are so complacent it could be many years before they wise up. Just look at how damn long it takes to even get pot legalized.

This is true, however, the DEA does not give a shit about the American people. They've become a corrupt business rather than law enforcement. It's about time someone stomped their asses into oblivion.

there is much action being taken right now. professional lawyers and counter-lobbists are being signed to the cause as we speak, the American Kratom Association has some great people doing all they can to fight it. so it's not just a mindless petition, it's an addition, perhaps a stall. but its an easy thing you can do to help, and it's free. this push needs a volume of people to make enough noise to even attempt a reversal. just trying to do my part here, user. if you want to get involved, join the AKA's facebook page and see what's going on.

bumping?

need help in keeping this alive, Sup Forumsros. gotta get the word out big time on this one. post tits and bring attention to the thread if you don't mind.

Can anyone recommend a good site/ strain to stock up on looking for high potency

there's a ton out there, just look for reviews. kratom has many high potency strains, but it depends what you're looking to get from it. it's not a recreational daily drug, it'll make you constipated and pretty gross feeling. but for pain management, depression, energy boosts, there's all different kinds. bali and maeng da are my personal favorites.

bump prohibition never works out well

thanks user, appreciate it.

by the way, here is the definition of a Schedule 1 drug. despite there being numerous medical papers written about kratom, and the fact that it's been used for literally thousands of years across the globe. the DEA claims no medicinal value whatsoever. tell that to wounded military vets who use kratom instead of life-ending pain medications.

SCHEDULE 1 (CLASS I) DRUGS are illegal because they have high abuse potential, no medical use, and severe safety concerns; for example, narcotics such as Heroin, LSD, and cocaine. Marijuana is also included as a Class 1 drug despite it being legal in some states and it being used as a medicinal drug in some states.

bumping with Mila

trying a bump

I need to see Scientific or Collegiate sources. I'm not taking a drug addicts word.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

I don't care, just post tits.

you have google

fuck off.

Shame that the dea wishes to prohibit this drug. I've never personally used, because i have no real want or need to, but it certainly helps others from what i've heard

Zero sources = zero support.

there are literally thousands online. you can do a google search if you'd like to educate yourself. i'm not here to preach to those who know nothing, i am here to get the word out for those who do know. i'm not holding anyone's hand, nor do i care to convince anyone who won't help themselves. no one owes you anything, do the work yourself.

Bumping for justice. I'm a long time beneficiary of Kratom use and can only song it's praises. The fact that something so beneficial to me and so benign is being slandered and essentially taken from me is ridiculous. I hope that this not only gets stalled but overturned.

please join the AKA's facebook group, Sup Forumsrother. glad to meet another who has benefited from this awesome plant. where literally every other antidepressant and anxiety med failed me or made me worse, kratom took the fog away and let me relax and see life again. it sounds corny, but it's the only way i can describe it. i'm not even a daily consumer, but knowing i have it in case i get a panic attack or something of the sort in itself is a life saver. mental disorders really suck, but kratom really helps me get by.

>DEA has announced a plan to make Kratom a Schedule 1

no surprise , all government agencies seek to expand their regulatory powers over as much as possible. I'm wondering though are there any cases of deaths or overdoses from Kratom ?

the only recorded deaths were from kratom extracts or blends where the plant has been altered or added to chemicals.

honestly, even as a consumer of kratom and a huge supporter of its benefits, i think the extracts are something that can be regulated or banned, as i've seen the harmful effects. but that's not what the DEA cares about here. they only care about cutting out their pharma buddie's competition and forcing those who can handle their issues with a natural, affordable remedy, with overpriced, dangerous pharmaceutical options. also, with the grip slowly being loosened on cannabis, they need more "drugs" in their arsenal to be able to bust. which also brings in more money, more job security, and more government funding. it's all a cash grab, and so obvious.

One step ahead of you, I actually joined the AKA about a year ago when my home state was considering banning it.

awesome to hear it bud, thanks for bumping the thread

there are many you can on the same internet you're on now. you can do a google search if you'd like to educate yourself. i'm not here to preach to those who know nothing, i am here to get the word out for those who do know. i'm not holding anyone's hand, nor do i care to convince anyone who won't help themselves. no one owes you anything, do the work yourself.

its a shame something with opiod like effects but seemingly safer will now be schedule 1 with even research banned. But maybe that's the point.

Signed. Please halp Sup Forums. This stuff is a miracle plant for those with terrible opiate addiction. It really helped many people I know.

and thats only one small aspect of what it does. when telling those who don't know about the plant, don't focus on words like "opiates' or "addiction" as it is neither an opiate nor an opioid, nor is it addictive. those people who want to oppose it will cling to those words and it will be all they hear. i have never used opiates, heroin or anything else. i sometimes go weeks, sometimes months without kratom and use it for severe depression and crippling anxiety. it's only addicting if you allow it to be, like cannabis.