What do you people think of Pink Season?

what do you people think of Pink Season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtgNPaI8S60
soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/thom
youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just playing this for the first time now, don't have any context besides seeing the album cover here. Halfway through the first song. So what this is just a Reddit meme or something?

It's just edgy humor. I like it and think some of it is actually funny. As far as rap goes it sounds good but lyricly its just plain edgy teen bait.
>inb4 edgy faggot
i know this

Not even gonna give this bullshit a listen.

I'm gay for the pussy

filthy frank is the jeff dunham of the new internet generation

judging the album as a whole, it's absolute shit
some tracks on it are OK though

Stolen album art, soundcloud "producers" that all sound the same with songs aimed at 15 year old memers.
Don't even reply to this post.

Well being shit is kind of the point. It's like you humorless autists have spent too much time locked inside.

>it's supposed to be bad
>you have to enjoy it because LOL MEMES DUDE otherwise ur a capital L loser heh

>I wasn't really trying, don't judge me :P

Its alot worse than the first one

>Having sex
>A meme
To you yes it is a meme, sexless loser.

the chloe burbank stuff was way better

>I need to listen to songs where a dweeb raps about fucking explicitly to help ease my frustration

Stop responding to this as if it's a serious album and asking people to give their opinion on it as an art piece. The creator himself isn't taking it seriously and asking people to judge it in the context of it being "actual music" is unfair and stupid.

He addresses people who only like the joji stuff on one of the shitty tracks.
>categorizing music
>real music

The production quality is insanely high on some songs. The beat on Dumplings is amazing.

i don't care about fake/real music
it just sounds way better

TORILLE!

10/10

Big improvement from his first album

this is why i might actually give this a listen. it frustrates me how much potential he has to make atleast decent music. And yes i do understand some of his more serious songs might have theyre flaws but theyre still pretty enjoyable imo
example:
youtube.com/watch?v=EtgNPaI8S60 @ about 1:30

soundcloud.com/chloeburbank/thom
didnt he say something about how he doesnt because his fans wouldn't take it seriously or something?

The first album was better

This

Intentional shit is still shit. Yes it's funny, but musically it is pure and utter shit.
>le fanneh maymay xDDDDDD

Where is it stolen from?

this so much.

It fucking sucks, it isn't funny, not even so bad that it's funny.

It was funny and all, but it felt incredibly tryhard in terms of the memes.

Fuck Filthy Frank's shitty fanbase and fuck them for using this copout

Onks täs joku suomalaistuottaja?

hopefully when your grow, you'll find out how retarded you were when you were 18 and be ashamed of yourself

grow up*

mods please delete these threads

i think its pretty funny.
he says pussy a lot.

'last time i got my dick wet was in the shower'
'mmm i love smelling discharge cuz then you know that thepussys in charge'

Reminder that Tumblr loves Filthy Frani

listen to real memes

youtube.com/watch?v=zmwDaFdVd8U

THIS xD
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE A VIRGIN

I get what you are saying but it's still shit. Sure, something can be intentionally bad but this does not pull it off. It's just annoying and childish. Not to mention it's over an hour long.

ugh

you obvously don't get it
I bet your virgin haha

well yeah, he's half japanese so they go mad over him.

no. there are certain spots that I think fulfill being "shit" and fit the pink guy theme but others are just annoying. plain and simple.

Why the fuck hasn't Antwon Fantwon reviewed it yet?

he a punk ass nigga

Could've been a great album without the filler, but I feel like Joji felt he had to "top" Pink Guy and it ended up like this.

Frank Ocean, since he invented album covers with cool cars on them.

i cant even listen to joke albums ironically

listen to dumplings, pink life, and i think rice balls, almost the only "less edgy funny" and more normal songs

The previous Pink Guy and EP is far superior

Some of the songs are good, some of them aren't, the album is okay

When did Pink Guy drop an EP?

Was hoping for something serious like the music he's be pumping out lately because it's fucking awesome. Listen to Hood Rich if you haven't already

Instead I got this pisstake made of songs that should have just shown up in his normal videos.

I fucking hate it. I was excited for no reason

I don't give a shit that it's not really good I still listen to it and have a good as time doing it.

Why do you listen to it if you think it's not really good?

Are you fucked in the head

Are you 14?

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MY SMALL DICK

I liked the couple near the last part where he ripped off Tyler, the Creator style minimal piano.
Only good song is probably "Kill yourself"

it's ok i guess. it's a meme at the end of the day. i like some of the social commentary.

reminder that hating tumblr is dumb

>Frank Ocean
Judging it as it is, a satire and joke album, I'll give it a solid 8. His last album was indeed better.

if you dont think this is hilarious, your probably virgin with no friends!

t. virgin with no friends

in like 2014/2015 he dropped his serious music/joji album because fans werent taking it seriously. but in january 2016 he announced hes coming back with serious music and is working on an album. thom and you suck charlie are from the joji album. the rest of the songs on his soundcloud are side songs hes been releasing to keep people wanting his serious stuff occupied until his album releases

Some tracks were great like Dumplings and Rice Balls
Some were kinda edgy but still gave me a chuckle, Nickelodeon Girls and White is Right
Overall too long, but still a fun listen

Frank Ocean? What? This is Pink Guy/Filthy Frank

it's made by FilthyFrank, a "popular" reddit-tier youtuber who runs around with other youtubers like H3H3 and Idubbz, and focuses on cringeworthy "i only shitpost ironically" type humor

literally one step above MDE-tier humor and youtubepoops

fuck you i like youtubepoops

Reminder

I know I'm taking the bait here, but... what AM I supposed to find funny according to this image?

>replies to post

>Sup Forums

its funny because many of these series were very popular before today's16 year olds were born so you read it and think "oh wow" when you see a piece of media you like but its got a negative connotation alongside legitimately cringe worthy 16 year old content and feel afraid of being something someone on the internet discourages you of

who's the artist?

i'm seeing this album everywhere, is it a new meme? fao

someone fill me in

it's absurd; I would challenge anyone to try and find someone who doesn't find at least one of the things on that collage funny

Very bad ironic music made by a Sup Forums branded YouTuber thats been around for edgy content for a few years.

The content evolved knto grossout humor and a strange fallout into trap music and becoming friends with Anthony Fantano.

His show featured a retarded roommate from another dimension thousands of chromosomes away named Pink Guy who is surprisingly good at cooking and rapping offensively.

This is that music.

I thought this was a comedy album but she's so nice got me sobbing legitimately senpai

ugh

>1hr 21 min
>35 tracks
jesus fuck
I can't even take thirty seconds of his retarded videos

>step above MDE
> has been known to literally steal MDE content

Nigga what

aoty?

indeed and it comes off as extremely corny
>why yall complaining if its shit its still music lol thought u guys liked music n shit lol

majorleaguewobs/holder on suomalainen ja tuotti dumplingsin

whats wrong with:
rick and morty
louie ck
Sup Forums
shrek
star wars
south park
pepe(?)
game of thrones
deadpool

Nothing. This was made by a 16 year old who thinks he's superior to other 16 year olds who have a regular, slightly edgy sense of humor at their age.

I guess you're expected to only look at minions memes and watch Friends since they aren't included here.

>t. 20 y/o who likes almost everyone on that collage

it's dumb and cringey either way though
good humorous and parodying genres already exist and this album is still shit

Dunkey deserves better than to be associated with shit like iDubbz and HowtoBasic.

DAN FUCKING SCHNEIDER

Heard it on Google play. Verdict: shit.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

sage

I can't wait for Filthy Frank songs to be played (censored) on the radio one of these days.

I don't really know what to think

But do i flex like david icke

They all have a shitty bandwagon and way too much hype

Its pretty good.

I like filthy frank. Sadly, I'm not as cool as all the big boys on Sup Forums.

if he wasnt big on youtube this album would be big at all. song somngs are super good imo but most of it is pretty boring. but he said not to take it to seriously so its not like he said it was groundbreaking or anything. not bad/10

holy shit mods

This isn't wizchan nigga.

A meme but not a good one

underrated post