How does Sup Forums rate the olympics until now?

How does Sup Forums rate the olympics until now?

Why does brazil keep asking us how they're doing? Fuck guys, get some self-esteem.

6/10

9/10

0/10

Come back after the athletics events.

-10/10

Some events have been really neat.
Rugby coming back was great.
Weightlifting competition has been insane thus far.
Table tennis was neat too. Men's final just ended and was great, although completely one-sided. Looking forward to the doubles.

Organisation was pretty poor in some aspects though.
Rowing being postponed because the location was picked for its landscape rather than how fitting it was for the event was unfortunate.

Solid 8/10. Not quite as good as London, because it's lacking the atmosphere, but I've been enjoying it so, not much to complain about.

Opening ceremony was high school play tier but I have enjoyed the events immensely

the green water made me uncomfortable

1 gold medal/10

>I rate the Olympics

5/10

Beijing was the peak of the Olympics.

more or less because this is the only thing they have left
who /long/ here?

>almost every pool is green and full of algae

Hmmm you tell me

oh yeah

>Rowing being postponed because the location was picked for its landscape
Here we usually practice rowing at 5a.m., the lake has less waves at this time and the water is calm. I think it's pretty weird to practice it at 8a.m. or later, is that the rule in Europe? Also that's the best lake available for rowing in Rio.

Santos-Dumont/10.

We are the hosts, we have to ask

I've really enjoyed the tennis so far, granted that has fuck all to do with location.

As long as Phelps doesn't die from your aids water I rate it a solid 8/10

fuck michael phelps

Granted I'd be pissed at someone who's single handedly scored more golds than my entire nation too

>A FUCKING LEAF

7/10 olympics

too bad nbc is seriously choking the broadcast

I give it a 1/7

not impossible for you

I heard he liked traps

Sochi was worse.

It's been alright m8.

bullshit

proven dopers allowed to compete and shit
man I dont eat this kind of bread

Because you cucks were bashing us 24/7 before the fucking event

that's the best lake rio can offer... which is a good reason the bid should have never gone through in the first place
disgusting place, you can see bacteria growth on the margins, not to mention the fact that most of the fish drop dead once a year.

kek

fun fact: I'm american living in vancouver for some dumb fucking reason (aka school)

im just so sick of this nigger getting all these accolades just for being breddy gud at SWIMMING

swimming is the dumbest god damn sport in the olympics i dont get why people jizz so hard for it

did not know they were going on until the green pool was on the news / 10

And the DDoS attacks Gold Medal goes to...

maybe some people disagree that swimming is a dumb sport?

The average ticket costs something like 10% of the average household monthly earning, it's not like the average joe can see them

There's negroes in the swiming events now. What the fuck

7/10

7.5/10.

Early as fuck events aside, it's been entertaining and fap-worthy. (Beach volleyball)

compared to how the pre-event press was covering rio, you have knocked it out of the fucking park. before the olympics started, i "knew" that several people would get sick from the water, get murdered in the favelas, and most of the infrastructure would simply crumble beneath the weight of the fans.

so far, there's been a few crimes (which literally no ones doubts in rio), no serious illnesses reported yet, and the even spaces have held their own.

not the best showing compared to other games, but outstanding compared to what we thought we were getting.

anything we do that foreigners see gets this treatment (is it good? Do you like it? How is it? Can I help you?)

I didnt raise you for that son

A German sailor trained in the river a month before, and she got infected with a virus

6/10

Would be 8/10, but pic related happened today.

Libtard media that shits on everything they don't like was proven wrong again. It's been a great Olympics that has been competently run and presented so far.

I mean you did have poisonous water...

This. Beijing was the GOAT.

First rule of first-worlding, ignore your fellow first-worlders. We're all asshats.

The banter on Sup Forums has been phenomenal and usa is crushing it.
9/10

Fu/10

United States of Swim / 10

This. The opening ceremony, rise of phelps and bolt, the redeem team, etc.

Worse than the last two /10

NBC won't stop showing swimming here. It's boring as fuck to watch.

H I G H T E S T

In Brazil we have 40 channels (sportv1-40) plus ESPN1-4 and Fox1-6 covering the whole event. That actually gets me confused and sometimes I need to return to the main channel covering the general scheduling to understand which sports are going on currently.

The atmosphere is shit unless JFs pack out a stadium

9/10

USA dominating. Anime doing great. Kazak weightlifter GOAT, Colombian mini giga nigga was pretty cool too. Slalom has been fun. Madame Forrer. Phelpsgod. Britain raped by Fiji. Auschokes. Poo Peeland. That fat faggot gook who set the world record and then lost in the round of 32.

> + Most events look nice, nice backdrops etc.
> + apart from a couple of health / safety issues, no complete armageddon or VIRUS the movie ... yet
> - empty stands at a lot of events (cant blame the people for this, but the organisation should have had a system to hand out tickets to locals last minute)
> - little atmosphere because of this
> - major poo-bin cover up conspiracy

Green Water/10
Armenian snapcity was good too

This

And Tokyo might be great with all the old fucks gone

+putting square wheels on all of your bikes

8/10 for entertainment purposes

Lots of qts too.

you mean putting invisible remote triggered brakes on our bikes. although Tom Dumoulin's bike seemed to be fine

I dont know because fucking Channel 7 refuses to cover anything that isn't Australian competitors

Don't forget lolis.

This. Who fucking cares about what some dumb gringos think anyway. Fucking stray dogs, I swear

Like running and weightlifting, it's just pure human ability. No smacking a ball or puck around to arbitrarily set rules. No subjective artistic ratings. No strategic formation plays.

Brutal, lots of happenings, bundas

8/10

>Fucking stray dogs, I swear
That's rich coming from a fucking ape.

this
Fuck this autist and his 9000 fish slap variation 'medals'

hi where are crowds

It's hard for anyone to compete. It's insane how much China spent on those Olympics.

8/10

breddy gudd. nice job brazil.

8/10 performances
3/10 audience

The Indian archery fan is 10/10 tho

But, unlike those, you can't see anything.

Track cycling even put cameras on the bikes.

I'm marking it down to a 6/10 because of how ugly the athletics statidum is.

I hope this is one you already had and not one you built purposely for the Olympics.

>empty stadiums

>3/10 audience
>Not giving an extra bonus point for this guy

Those giant cheese graters though

>games: 9/10
>ceremony: 3/10
>facilities: 6/10
>bunda: 10/10

get this bullshit the fuck off this board

running in a straight line is athletics, not sports

who fucking cares about the olympics honestly? if you care at all you're probably legitimately autistic or a huge nerd.

can't wait until this shit ceases to exist and we can discuss NFL and euro soccer leagues (actual sports)

olympics threads should be relegated to Sup Forums, i'm actually triggered by all these migrant faggots shitting up my homeboard

i was promised a disaster, what happened?

>athlete gets mugged after winning gold medal
> green diving pool
> Olympic village is 3rd world shithole
> most events have more empty seats than not
> kayaker capsizes on underwater sofa

Best games ever

>summer olympics
>beach volleyball night games are too cold so they all wear burqinis

other than that breddy gud

Bunda/10

good
bit shit weather at times only bad thing

I'm not saying that we won't lose a generation of rowers and open water swimmers, but so far the press has been fairly quiet.

But I'm watching the games via stream. Maybe Costas has been crying about this shit all week, but thank fuck I haven't seen him yet.

penny/10

gb2 your home board, tourist.

best olympics evar

0/10, worst olympics ever

It's fucking empty/10

I hate sports and people.

it looks like the only people attending are the athletes family members