Why are americans into guns again?

why are americans into guns again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKpSnN5ye1Q
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/06/zero-correlation-between-state-homicide-rate-and-state-gun-laws/?utm_term=.5c1c8c3d05c7
crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/how-many-people-own-guns-in-america-and-is-gun-ownership-actually-declining/
qz.com/742140/why-are-mass-murders-so-uncommon-in-japan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nignogs

For me its the same as owning a nerf gun. I don't need it but sometimes its fun going and shooting clay pigeons.
If they were taken from me I wouldn't care. Infact im planning to get rid of my guns when i move out of the country anyway

You're asking to get niggered if you don't at least have a concealed carry. Having a handgun in the tray while your driving is also a good idea. Some nigger comes over you pick the gun up and he runs off. An officer comes over, keep your hands on the wheel and tell him. Better safe than sorry.

>constitutionally protected
>like you can own a fucking tank under the second amendment
>assume terrorists are lying in wait at all times
>rub it in to yuropeen conservatives
>young edgelords like to be engineers and warriors at the same time
>hunting is a big sport
>posing as a hunter is a big sport
>because why the fuck not

Never had a real problem with the nignogs here.
I dont conceal carry in my vehicle and never been robbed house or car or even mugged.

I might have to kill some people some day. I wanna be ready.

because shooting people is fun. Videogames don't do justice to the joys of mowing fellow humans down.

I just want a handgun for safety, to bad I'm in Canada.

CTR gets crafter every day.

So dumb thinking you need a gun to not get robbed. If you guys had more gun control the thugs wouldnt have guns either

Maybe take care of your poor people so they dont resort to crime.

The UN is gonna airdrop millions of Chinamen into America. We need guns to protect ourselves from them.

yeah try not living in the south you retarded inbred fuck

Cool.

shut up uppity rust belt faggot no one cares what you think

At least he isn't a nigger.

because they are legal and I want to own them. suck my dick.

try uppity sunbelt transvestite

because we used guns to become americans. guns forevermore america fuck yeah

Nothing quite like a loaded out AR.

>implying Chicago, Compton, NYC, Baltimore, Detroit, and Watts are in the South

It's not as if all Americans are. I'm just an American who realizes what my rights are as an American. I also really enjoy shooting in general. I try to go to the local gun range once a week. I conceal carry every day. I've never had to draw my weapon, but that will not stop me from loving to train. It also won't stop me leaving the house with out my pistol.

>thugs wouldnt have guns either

>This is what some people actually believe
>In a country founded on guns
>Full of guns
>Literally guns in the rivers and plains
>Disappear when you ban them

>implying you need a gun for that

I have good news friend! All you need is a couple of Europeans filled with white guilt, a nice Truck, and the peaceful doctrine of our lord Allah!

Because everytime an american dies by gunshot an angel gets its wings.

What do you expect from a country where the likes of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are actually running for president?

There is a big problem with blacks in my are, sometimes we have to shoot them...

...as in black bears you fucking sjw knee jerk racists. Also coyotes and cougars. Fucking gotta protect my livestock.

Ikr. By that logic we should ban drugs too!

I'm not sure if you are memeing or sincerely retarded...

You know nignogs and thugs don't normally obtain guns legally lmao brb preheating the oven you jew

>Atlanta,Memphis, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Dallas.

I got so annoyed when they performed the song Yorktown from Hamilton at the Tony Awards. They didn't use guns because of the pulse shooting, just made the motions; i didn't really notice because it was nicely choreographed, but then a lot of people were like "SEE WE DONT NEED GUNS JUST OUR HANDS AND WORDS XD"

Because 'murica.

Even that pates to the orgasmic glee of good ol' gun rampage.

t. white suburbanite

it works literally everywhere else in the world.

obviously organized crime will still have guns, but the stupid kids that rob cornerstores and shit? good luck to them

Because the rise of the machines is near. We need every resource to quell this threat.

Birmingham, Jackson, West Memphis, Arkansas, New Orleans. The lists of cities overrun with niggers is terrifying.

Because American people have lost love for the art of beatings. Sure they resort to it sometimes, but sadly more often than not a gun is used. Gone are the days when you were the talk of the town after you brutally assaulted someone with baseball bat or golf club, now it's just nigger shot this, cop shot nigger, school got shot. Get it together.

Kids don't get guns you fucking retard, go back to Israel you Kyke

inb4 someone critiques her trigger pull and prone technique.

No it doesn't. Let's say guns are banned in America. I have 19 guns in my safe. Who the fuck is going to come and get them? And why the fuck would I let them?

They do it with airguns, machetes and knives.

Doesnt make the crime go away, just makes them adapt.

>Kids don't get guns
I think he means kids don't get legal guns but still retarded

people are going insane

youtube.com/watch?v=uKpSnN5ye1Q

no you fucking retard, the stupid parents buy the guns and because theres no background checks and no restrictions on storage, use, bullet distribution, the kids take them and shoot up schools, colleges, cornerstores etc.

fyi, jobless 20 year olds with no education are basically kids.

theres literally so many guns in the states that they cant keep track of them. It's stupid how easy it is to get a gun.

muslims are on the rise and faggots need to protect themselves

Because kindergarteners travel in packs.

>obviously organized crime will still have guns

This is the whole fucking problem dude. Only the organized crime will have the guns. What is the main revenue of organized crime come from? Selling illegal things. What will happen if guns are banned (something that simply won't happen in America btw)? Then the organized crime will jump on it to meet the demand. Mind you that these places where the activity that these gangs and organized crime groups operate generally already have the strictest gun laws.

>If you guys had more gun control the thugs wouldnt have guns either
So what? Removing guns doesn't remove crime, it just changes the weapons used.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/06/zero-correlation-between-state-homicide-rate-and-state-gun-laws/?utm_term=.5c1c8c3d05c7
>The correlation between the homicide rate and Brady score in all 51 jurisdictions is +.032 (on a scale of -1 to +1), which means that states with more gun restrictions on average have very slightly higher homicide rates, though the tendency is so small as to be essentially zero.

crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
>Every place that has been banned guns (either all guns or all handguns) has seen murder rates go up.

The fact you have a safe for them is good, the amount of times Ive heard things 'someone broke into my car and stole my gun' really annoys me.

They've just armed some shitty street punk, well done.

>theres no background checks

wat

i'm saying people need to protect themselves from the crazies.

Not hard to make a gun either

RIP gene

>It's stupid how easy it is to get a gun.

Yeah, if you're a law abiding citizen with no criminal record. Why should it be hard for us to get a gun if we play by the rules? Sometimes I think liberals just want to have the smug satisfaction of knowing that they have put more red tape in place for people like me and caused me more inconvenience.

Let me point out everything wrong with your retarded opinion
>There are background checks you fucking Jew
>Jobless 20 year olds are considered NEETS, and would much rather use a It's Katana
>You still have gun violence with a much smaller sample space
>Gunshow loop is just like the wage gap
Please go away Bernie kykeberg

you're trips are getting check'd

crime will never go away, but a guy with a knife will hurt less people than a guy with an automatic rifle he bought at wallmart.

why are machetes restricted but not guns wtf

honestly I think its too late for you guys. But really, they would just have to stop bullet production and guns would be useless. Honestly not really realistic.

It's all just a big money grab. stupid idiots like you panic and horde guns whenever they think their rights are being infringed and rich people get richer. Why should they give a shit if the people of their country are killing each other

>your

excuse me

In 1986 the NRA successfully lobbied the government to pass a law that effectively banned the ATF from being able to track gun violence in a effective way.

The ATF are banned by federal law from using a computer to quantifiably track gun violence. If a police agency wants to track a gun used in a shooting they have to call one building and get the agents to search through a literal floor to ceiling maze of boxes full of paperwork to find it.

Let me say that again. The NRA was so afraid of the stats that could be connected to gun violence that they succesfully crippled any objectifiable way to prove that guns are a major problem.

Gun stock prices went up and the NRA got tons of money.

Notice how very shooting involved a gun free zone? Please go back to my bank and stay out of politics

Because we like them. Have all the gun control you want in your europoor countries, we don't give a shit. Just leave us the fuck alone euro fags.

Pic related, I just got one, it's fuckin fun.

protection from niggers and the range time is the best fun.

In california we have to jump through hoops to get guns and it is even worse now than ever. The point of having guns in the US is to protect ourselves from the govt or any govt if they try to take said guns from us and leave us defenseless.

to change the subject a little, this is why all drugs should be legalised and regulated. would be a massive hit to the income of organised crime and take away the number 1 reason for them to even need to arm themselves in the first place

Ever notice how your face is a butt!?

It's called freedom, you communist faggot.

Here are the simple facts, we have more niggers bernie

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little piece of shit foreigner?

89 firearms per 100 people here, faggot. Come try to invade us.

Sure, we kill a bunch of ourselves in the meantime, but get through our two-time world-war winning military and you have a fucking heavily armed population to try to convert. You better fucking bring nukes, motherfucker.

Yeah, we might owe your country money. Come collect on our debts you fucking piece of shit, or nuke us and ruin any chance of reclaiming even enough natural resources to pay yourselves back.

We'll be over here putting weight on like a champ and practicing our aim at the local range when you're ready, niggers.

theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/19/how-many-people-own-guns-in-america-and-is-gun-ownership-actually-declining/

FBI tracks crime stats dumbass.

This.
Basically niggers won't give up their guns, so we can't either. They don't need them, we don't need them. But since they have them, we need them.

Reported

And if the ATF had a computer they would be able to connect the guns to them.

Oh come on. I was just joking.

>crime will never go away, but a guy with a knife will hurt less people than a guy with an automatic rifle he bought at wallmart.
>why are machetes restricted but not guns wtf

Haha... Wait do you seriously believe this?

Becuase our country would not have been founded with out them?

They not teach history over in Europistan?

britfag here. is this true? cuz if so, even people who completely support your right to bear arms have got to worry about the gun lobby's political influence surely??

I'm about to move to Washington state and I wanna go hiking and camping. Should I get a gun yet in case of like, bears?

Guns arent only around to protect yourself from others...your vision is short sighted

Oh they fucking welcome that shit.

America never got over their whole wild west phase.

because it's necessary to kill to attain peace in the current world

most simply live without peace instead

>No background checks
>No ammunition restraints
Nigger you don't live in America do you?

Bears but also there is good hunting in WA

Lmao, no it isn't I'm dying

Because it's one of the only things that louder then them

>a guy with a knife will hurt less people than a guy with an automatic rifle
you're not seriously suggesting this isnt true?

You should go to the glass museum in Tacoma. It's neat.

How old are you?
Fuck it, don't care about your chronological age, your mental age is of serious concern.

We don't sell fully automatics legally you dumb fuck, assault rifles aren't fully automatic and any gun that is full automatic is BANNED

so many people replying so fuck individual replies haha.

Everyone in the states thinks its the best country in the world and that you have it right, but the rest of the world just stares at how fucking retarded you all are. Youre all scared that the government is going to take away your rights and you dont realize you dont have any to begin with.

The government is owned by corporations. Your presidential campaign is a joke. Your education system is so shit. Your patent system is broke. Healthcare hahahahaha

the american dream is to make it big but to make it big you have to crush the little people. Guess what. Youre the little people

glhf

You realize that isn't the ATF responsibility right? Local police deal with local crime, the ATF only gets involved if it's shit like gun running or manufacturing of illegal guns. The ATF doesn't deal with street level crime.

Because your guns will protect you from the United States government if it comes to that. Good luck with that you fucking retard. Go shoot down a fucking drone see how much your guns help there.

Yeah, you're right. There's nothing wrong with that. Really the only people complaining about background checks are the nignogs, illegals, and mentally ill. If you're a good dude, you're a good dude. It's the removal of certain weapons or guns altogether that makes us flip out shit.

nice, never been hunting but I'd be down to try
definitely will, looks dope

im not american i don't know how it works. but even a guy with a handgun is more dangerous than a guy with a knife surely?

It seriously isn't true. Why do you believe that knife attacks will produce less casualties than gun attacks? Do you have data that shows this to be true?

qz.com/742140/why-are-mass-murders-so-uncommon-in-japan/
>In the early morning of Tuesday July 26, a lone attacker with a backpack full of knives stabbed 19 people to death and injured at least 25 more