>beefy
choose one.

>wanting to embrace a man while another man is breeding his ass
cuck desires

you got me
grammar matters, kids

>tfw only 50% of the 20% knew they had it
We can hope.

I've noticed how great it feels (being bi) to slip your dick into a fresh twink ass. It's truly divine tightness and made for optimum pleasure. Especially when they are a submissive and they tell you that you own that ass and you can use it and do whatever you want to them when you want to, like in my last relationship with a guy.

>what are condoms

>tfw you're the 50% that knows he doesnt have it

I got slutty just now and got exposed by a mean daddy: I want the world to see what a pathetic cock slave I am, here are me exposed:

The first picture series on top of the page.

Rate me please 1-10

deviantladd.tumblr.com/

No no no. You misunderstood. Gays are gross.

A thing fags don't know how to use apparently.

of course. the flamboyant ones that act like fucking retards are gross.

Yes, it feels so much better to fuck an ass bareback

Why aren't you still in it?

My baby didn't have anything. He was my little boy (in a DD/LG/LB relationship) I could fuck his ass and his mouth and use him whenever I wanted and punish him (spank him or humiliate him when he was a bad boy.) I loved it. So when you know when they are clean it is truly a gift to have a little cute ass to fuck at anytime.

He was a brat and he didn't have any personal boundaries or respect for the relationship that we had even after punishment and everything. He would flirt with other guys in front of me and everything and brats are truly hard to break. They aren't true submissives so they kind of taint the BDSM age-play scene and I couldn't take the frustration anymore. I want a true submissive that believes in serving their daddy and not being a brat and misbehaving alot. I easily could have gone to jail from my last relationship. Almost no amount of punishment could break him.

It really does. It's true bliss when you get a tight young ass to fuck. Especially when you spank them and make them bite the pillow when you fuck them as hard as you can and make them cry.

So how old were the both of you at the time? I'm 32 and fit - young looking. Do you think I'd have a future in banging twinks? Of course, many of them don't like older guys, but a lot do, right?

I'm not a complete virgin to this - I have an 18 and 19 year old I have sex with now - I'm just really freaked out about how old I'm getting.

Nah, oldie, why are you telling me this? I'm not into this staff, I like it when the daddy is a submissive slut, not the opposite

Brats have no place in BDSM world because a daddy is there to provide and take care of their baby but they don't deserve a daddy to take care of them when they are such little brats that act out all the time and put down the daddy that they are supposed to love etc. They really do harm when someone isn't ready to take them on. I wasn't ready and I was on and off with my baby for 8 years. I knew him well but when we got into role play everything was over because I could either beat the shit out of him for disrespecting me and spank his ass until it was red as fuck or I could stop and just tell him that he's not worthy of a daddy that will literally buy him everything and do anything for him which I often did because I have no respect or patience for brats after dating one. They are nothing but child acting little fucks instead of a true submissive LG or LB who deserves everything they get because they do plenty for you with their ass and mouth and they deserve what they get, unlike brats.

Just talking about my experience. I'm a daddy/dom myself.

lol you're warped dude.

"hurr durr brats have no place in bdsm..."

Give me a break. You're clearly not a brat tamer - that or you just dated an asshole who identified as a brat. A "brat" in bdsm is someone who, within a roleplay setting, tests and challenges their dom. A lot of people like that. What you're looking for is more of a slave. And you can't expect someone to "live" the bdsm lifestyle 24/7 - that's just ridiculous, and anyone who does is setting themselves up for a lifetime of shitty relationships.

I want a daddy to take care of me in a daily life, but be my submissive toy in sex

I was on and off with him since we were both 14 and we're both 21 now. So a while. Haha
Sure, you can fuck twinks. You're actually the perfect age for fucking twinks. A lot of the guys looking for daddies look for men about your age. I would say that you should try to pinpoint what you want to do with it. If you are pretty well off then you can buy them things. Unfortunately, alot of twinks want something in exchange for their asses. You can also reach them things. The best thing is to get into the mindset of being a teacher, daddy or authoritative figure in some way.

All twinks want in exchange for their asses is money

Yeah probably just dated an asshole but I've heard other people who think the same about brats. I was more of a chill loving daddy figure though so obviously a brat doesn't fit well with that. I was being challenged in situations that I shouldn't have been at all. It's hard to be in a relationship where they say "whatever you say goes" but when it comes down to it then they fight you tooth and nail. Now how is that in any way submissive? That was my personal problem with being with a brat. I was very, very forceful and if they can't put I'm their part of the relationship then it isn't a true Sub/Dom relationship

I like that. I am a dom but I like to see my sub take action and I encourage them. I think one of the hottest things for me is getting fucked by my sub. It's like giving them a chance to show what I have "taught" them.

Not all. Some may want companionship, dominance over themselves, taking care of a dominant, etc. It's a case to case basis

No, it's not sub/dom, it's like dad/son, but the son fucks the dad. This is what I want

Yeah exactly, I had the same experience with my former sub. I'm a daddy/dom and I would let him play with my ass and suck my dick and tell him that he's doing a good job "just like daddy showed you" is what I used to say to him. He loved playing with me. Having fun with daddy's ass.

Also, sub/son and daddy/dom are almost synonymous because of the BDSM relationship I am familiar with.

Also, no BDSM and my dad shouldn't use his dick, my ass stays virgin

I would really like that. Where do you live, cutie? I'm a daddy

What do you mean your ass stays a virgin? I would love to gently help you with that, baby.

Eastern Europe

I decided to die unspoiled, this is my fetish

No more than heteros. Especially with the girls, sick shit.

I'd rather have companionship over money. Probably because I'm lonely.

Do you have a kik or any way to contact you? I want to talk more, sweetie. I'll show you what I look like. I'm 21

Damn. I like that you're still a virgin baby. It's really hot. I want to just lay with you and be with you until you would like to treat me to your beautiful cute virgin ass. I swear I'm patient

I'm a daddy and I would love to only give companionship too. I am really lonely but I just want a cute baby to take care of again

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You're ?

>I want to just lay with you and be with you until you would like to treat me to your beautiful cute virgin ass
Not into this shit. Don't have a smallest desire to do this

no shit

Ok, I understand cutie. I just wanted to show you that I'm really really interested in getting to know you. I would never want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything. We can do anything you would like, sweetheart. Honestly.

but you're not daddy
Also, I'm 22 lol

Awww that's so sweetie-weetie putty tumplin

I am a daddy. Age doesn't have to matter. The only thing that matters is the age that you like to role play as. I can be really good to you. I'm a good loving daddy but I can also be somewhat strict at times but I mostly like to stay light hearted and play but it's up to you what kind of daddy I become after that. Especially if you're the bratty type then we have to throw down some additional ground rules.

>tfw 23 year old Virgin

Girls apparently don't like me so maybe I'm gay? Would I be a twink or a Dom? Hmmmmmmm

Are yoy saying that you already have a daddy? If so, you should probably run along, kiddo.

I guess I would be on bottom in this hypothetical.

My best phantasy is powerbottom with a huge muscle ass raping my cock with his hole and cuming without hands. Are you like this, lol? xd

You can be whatever you feel. Do you feel like you would want to be in control/ take care of someone or be taken card of and give up most of the control to someone else?

Nice ass. So delicious. Mmm

get buffer

Do some God damn pushups for fuck sake

For some reason I've always been super submissive. But like I'm not gay you know? And mistresses are so hard to find hmmm....

I prefer squats.

Yeah I'm like this. I don't have very much muscle but I'm fit and I like to pound guys asses until they cry usually. I have a lot of good daddy qualities too. When it comes to sex, that's usually hands down when I am the most dominant and take complete control over everything if you like that. You wouldn't be disappointed by the power I would put into fucking and cumming and thay cute ass.

That's hot. If you're submissive then I can probably teach that ass a lesson or two. Cutie

You didn't understand. I want to bang your ass, not the opposite

Mhmmmmm o-ok haha
Got skype/email at all where we can talk more? This is kinda weird for me but w/eeeee

I would love to have my face in that ass. I could eat you like you wouldn't believe, baby

I don't know if I should post it on here. How should we exchange info?

Oh, yeah I'm vers. So yeah you can anytime. I would love that, cutie. I want to be with a cute baby again that likes to play with daddy's ass.

Send me an email: my throwaway is [email protected]

Put Sup Forums in the subject line

Ok baby I will. Thanks sweetie

Straight brah here. Can confirm.

Women are disgusting and there is no difference between sticking your dick in a male's asshole or a female's pussy.

I will grab you by your hair, bend you over and rape your daddy ass so hard that you swoon

Exactly. I'm bi and I have had the same experience. It is all the same. All just lust over a hole to fuck. Sorry.

I sent you an email, baby. Let me know if you got it.

liar

Interesting. I've only experienced women, but i do seem to attract gay and bi guys...

Mmmm. Sounds good kiddo. I want to feel that dick deep. I want you to explore daddy until daddy is tired and can't take your young cute dick anymore. To the point that you just mouth fuck me and cum in my mouth and I can taste my baby's cum and I will cook you breakfast and get you ready for the day after.

Lel, that made me kek
Where are you from, daddy? Your height/weight?

Well I think that that beautiful ass would attract men too. I'm just saying that I wish I could treat your ass. I want to use my tongue to pleasure you and give you head and make you cum. I am known for eating ass really well if there's any way that I can try that beauty of an ass let me know please.

What part made you kek?

This

>To the point that you just mouth fuck me and cum in my mouth and I can taste my baby's cum and I will cook you breakfast and get you ready for the day after

I'm from San Diego California 5 ft 5 in. 110 lbs.

Muscle bot here, all cute twinks are either faggots playing heterosexual or haven't ''come out of closet'' yet.

Well those are normal duties of a daddy to dress you and get you ready. So I was saying I would love for you to fuck me and get you ready like my little boy

I'd come out for a wedding with a hot muscle bf

t. closeted twink playing heterosexual

I got it and replied baby ;)

Single 23 yr old Virgin white male here

Look very young

[email protected] is throwaway

Girls & guys Hmu. Very depressed @ bad point in my life. Need to talk to someone. 818 SoCal thx!

I'm 5'9 and want my daddy to be bigger than me :c

May I ask why are you so afraid of?

Thank you sweetheart. I just replied. I'm going to take some more pics for you cutie ;)

To disappoint parents

Are you the one who I emailed?

Size doesn't matter at all. It's your ability of how you can use your masculinity. Maybe you will learn that lesson soon.