What tree is this...

What tree is this? I've gone through so many websites where you identify the tree using the leaf and I legitimately can't figure it out.

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly with the help of my friends I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash.

Thanks for the help

Where was this picture taken?

Never mind. Its Washington, right?

Err no, Ohio

Some kind of oak, I assume.

The problem is I don't think it's native. The campus was built in the 70s when people were pretty environmentally stupid and I'm fairly certain these things don't grow naturally here

Maybe a Kentucky Coffee Tree

my wife says gum tree, looking on the internet, I think she might be right

Also, it's Washington State because of Washington County, Ohio, even though it's still a dumb ass name

Close, but the leaves are ridged on these trees, and the coffee trees have smooth leaves

All the pictures of gum trees have a smooth, white bark. The bark on these are peeling and covered in lichens.

koala in a gum tree, talk to the internet

not it, I'll find it

The Larch. The Larch.

This the bark, its peeling and covered in lichens

Can you post a better view of the leaves?

And do the leaves turn color in the fall?