/swim/

Can someone explain the Missy Franklin BLACKED meme?

Who /can't swim/ here?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

per gun

I BELIEVE THE GOD ALPHA WILL WIN

dubs for bronte and cate dead heat for 1st

PhelGOD

Bruh... first off nice dubs..

Secondly, I don't have to explain BLACKED
All women are slaves to the BBC... and I don't mean the British media outlet. College is just the interracial proving grounds where women's lust for black dick come into fruition. They are hunted by Bull and taken like foul in the neverending expedition for mulatto children.

This probably pisses you off - it did for me once - but let me tell you personally there is only one thing you can do; jerk off. That's it. Give your woman to the BBC and let the superior black seed run its course.

Any waifu or olympicfu you have taken to in these games are getting BLACKED when they get back to the lodges. When Usain Bolt and the US Men's Basketball team take the golds, there will be single file line spanning miles in preparation for their chance at the black seed.

She's kinda cute.

She's been getting B L A C K E D

Black is contagious

She now cannot swim anymore

how come china is so shit at swimming?

don't they live next to water?

why were they good in 2008?

Phelps Phelps Phelps Phelps

reminder that Phelps will win and there is nothing you can do about it.

IT IS TIME LADS

PHELPS DA GOD

Australia, is Dr Pepper available in your country? I'm going there for a while and it's my favourite soft drink.

BLACKED.

>swimming golds
highly inflated like zimbabwean dollars

Habbening

>tfw you're closer in age to Phelps and Locte then you are with the 19-20 year old

where did the time go?

>phelps shaking back and forth
so it's confirmed he's autistic

Fucking kek

what's he thinking lads?

What do the swimmers do if they get a BONER right before they go out???? XD ROFL

Your swimmers are cute though.

chinese waters are polluted
japanese waters are radioactive thereby enhancing them

>you JUST know

>Have to stay up until 5am because of NBC
REEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CHAD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY POOL

Inb4 freak accident and phelps drowns

Lochte is more likable than Phelps desu. Phelps is an autistic douche. Lochte actually seems like a Chad.

our boy will need to ketchup to the others in this race

HAS ANY ONE GOAT EVER GOATED SO FUCKING HARD???

>be Lochte
>one of the best swimmers in the world
>only swimmer better than you is in every race you're in
>get cucked by him everytime
>your name never goes down in history

Last digit is Lochte's place

>that fucking needle mark on his shoulder

stanozolol confirmed

so many splish splash events like wtf just substitute some new sports with this crap

>girl
>cute
>blacked
That's how it works.

LET'S GO

Holy cucked and fucked

What was that fucking swagger the British cut was doing? What a fag

>that british wanker
Kek

Do any other Aussies know why Thorpe retired so young? That fucking poofta could have got us so many more medals

>all the Asians in this race

>another German
I'm triggered

I've been the biggest Phelps supporter the past few days

BUT

I really don't know if he's gonna win this one. I hope he proves me wrong but damn I'm nervous

>britdabs

Yes

hard to find but there are a few places that sell it

Yes

CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST CONFIRMED PHELPS COMES LAST

>Have to stay up because muh heritage

FTFY

i would literally shitpost for the next 6 months

Here. I can paddle and shit, but I don't Know how to float

Dan Wallace full chad

>tfw this is your 3rd summer olympics on Sup Forums, and 5th olympics overall
;_;

>Amerifourths

delet

this desu

LADS LADS

Penny goes to Uni in two years. All swimmers come to California Universities. I live in California. I transfer from Community College in two years. Im 6'4.

ITS GONNA HAPPEN

Not usually. Maybe in meme shops and large supermarkets only

>commentators butchering jap name

REEEEEEEE

you have nothing so shut up

Why is the British guy such a fag?

I think you meant '''''great''''' britain's eternal swimming rank

Americans need their gold medals

>dubs on dubs

its actually happening

Phelps = Ryu
Lochte = Ken

Prove me wrong

Not surprising. After America, Asians are doing the best in the Olympics.

lads I had a dream that phelps couldn't finish due to injury

I'm worried

Please lads, Dan Wallace was the dabber it's just one guy

brits aren't all giant cunts ;_;

The only way for him to win is to reverse jinx him by spamming that he'll lose. That way he wins, you get (You)s and the result you wanted.

If this is dubs Phelps finishes in the top eight

I think its hilarious how they always interview them after they fail horrible and always add salt into the wound whilst kinda pretending to be nice and one family
They bash the swimmers 24/7 desu
Don't what what they are expecting, they all would need to swim times they never swam to get even just into finals, fucking delusional german faggots

my dick is diamonds for this race

go phelps go baby

>Lochte = Ken

More like Dan

THI A GO

Haha, Wang.

Ty Changada

Penny thinks these shorts are acceptable to wear in public

Explain this leafs

HAGINO
A
G
I
N
O

they're clean so they won't win unfortunately

other countries don't get as much funding as the US do

endorsements don't pay as much either

Phelps, Lochte and 2 Japs. God bless.

Phelps=Guile
Lochte=Charlie

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAZILIANS

Alright, thanks. If it's not commonly available what's a good local alternative?

Cuz this is real life

I bet the jap is gonna win

ITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIMEITS TIME

HYPE
CROWD SHUT THE FUCK UP

CUM ON THE ""BRITISH"" JEW.

Spoilers:

Phelps is #1
Lochte is #2

USA wins as always.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ken is better than Ryu though