Just broke up with my grill Sup Forums dumb twat decided it would be a good idea to turn the power off to get my...

Just broke up with my grill Sup Forums dumb twat decided it would be a good idea to turn the power off to get my attention while i was playing league. She left for work and i packed up my shit and left. Thoughts Sup Forums
>the note i left her where my comp used to be

Good move faggg

Go back and shit on her floor

Sooo much immaturity with this younger generation.

Theres obviously other shit that lead to this, this was just the final straw

Did she have horrorshow groodies? If so my Sup Forumsrother, I hope you can attain another devotchka so you can make the plunge again.

good shit

Show pic of gf then I'll grant opinion

You play League, just off yourself.

this

post nudes OP

Always need a bit of the in-out in-out, my brother.

You know what we want.

So why did you leave her? Or is it really just because babby had his butt boo-booed when she made his vidya go bye bye and now he's rage quitting?

Left gf over vg, top move fag.

This nigga broke up with grill huh?

Over a video game? If she pays the rent and all that then its fine but if not you better get your ass back to the house cause thats yours. Walk it off or smoke a bowl or some shit.

this, picking video games over gf is a very alpha move in my opinion. It says that you aren't as controlled by the pink glazzies as the ptitsas think malchicks are today.

smeck

Roll

League players are literally the worst kind of people; they are the niggers of gaming.

>Virgin

>picking video games over gf is a very alpha move in my opinion

your opinion is beta

Letting a woman send you into an emotional rage is alpha? Sorry, but stomping out of a dispute like a sore toddler isn't exactly showing dominance.

The alpha move would have been that she already knew not to fucking disturb her man when he's doing his own thing, and to wait her goddamn turn. Also a blowjob at any point in that sentence.

>flip dubs
O my brothers, its the idea of leaving something that seems valuable for something that seems unvaluable at the time and being your own cheloveck. Of course this does leave you in a state of no in-out in-out but gives you something real horrorshow to tell your droogies about.

You did her a favor.