This is a special fuck you to the autistic faggot who has been posting the KittyBiscuits YT channel to threads for the...

This is a special fuck you to the autistic faggot who has been posting the KittyBiscuits YT channel to threads for the past two years.

First of all. How the fuck do you have enough autism to post this shit almost every day for TWO FUCKING YEARS.

Second. I can't tell if you're self promoting or promoting some friends channel. Either way, you're so fucking annoying.

With that out of the way. I'd like to start a skinny girls thread since my HDD recently got nuked.

Wher da skellies at?

Maximum kek

keep going OP

As long as people keep bumping, I'll keep posting.

Has it seriously been happening for 2 years because that's pretty gay

sauce!

Saved

I've noticed it for a long ass time. But I took a mental not of it in 2014.

I went to the channel recently and all of the videos, since 2013, has a massive amount of dislikes; which tells me he's spamming Sup Forums since 2013 but I never really noticed until 2014.

Want more ? Don't have much, user said she was the psycho sister of his GF or some shit like that. But apparently she ruined his life.

Dubs demand you post moar.

I feel bad for that user, but at least we can get joy out of her.

yo fam, do you know what a bot is ???? have a bump too.

Can post face also

I doubt its a bot. They always try to post a semi related picture to the thread.

You can tell the person is trying to feign contributing even though they're really just advertising.

Last one with face

dem ribs

More ribs ? Not related to her but I had this webm in the same folder for no reason...

My ex, hot little fucker

OP are you from Perth WA?

do u have moar sir?

This is amazing. Name?

chek'd

That's a great webm. I remember the user that posted it also had one where he was fucking her while she was on her tippy toes.

Hot stuf, hubba hubba.

Seems like a butter face. She looks like copper cab from that angle.

Nope

Just one more.

Never saw the other one, I can't fap to webms, usually it just turns me on but the one I posted ... Nnnnnghh

Is she yours /bro? If so well done!

you want more...?

Pretty nice. Would like to see her front.

Any bush?

Anymore of her?

i know who she is but do you have a link to the full video?

Nope

No, user was in a hurry and kinda pissed, he dumped what I reposted saying there was more to it but he was never seen again. At least not to my knowledge.

This girl is q fucking t

No. These cam whores have better encryption than the pentagon when it comes to their paid videos.

Ex? What's wrong with you. Couldn't handle the extra chromosomes?