underrated post

some oc here

This thread can use some help

no its not, but at least you tried

Personal favorite.

contribootin

idk i screen shotted it but its pretty good pic so im not surprised

dumping only the rarest, please don't save any

whoa, dude... THE FUCK IS THIS MONSTER?!

what i think of this thread

Oc

saw your mom

i got it from another chan, no sauce.

Got a fresh one.

>9gag watermark

What's wrong with 9gag?

OK you no good Turkeys I have reached my wits end all I wanted to know was how to "make" wine and now I wake up to the famous orange reddit envelope of Shit sent by dozens of malicious Snakes in the grass saying the rudest swears and mocking "bluo blou blah blah baby" insults and impersonations NOT even accurate while your grease hands slap the ergonomic Keys summoning of the sewer shitgod Trollman of online to do a powerful kick textually at my Electronic Reputation, second of all dont you have anything to do better than "troll" people online, I mean with this election coming up is there REALLY HONESTLY nothing you can spend your time doing, better, than trolling? Really? Really? Really????? Its a fools Errand because there is always someone trolling you as well, always someone one layer deeper laughing at You, instead all the while, and further more back to the subject at hand I have enormous biceps.
Lastly, Google, defines badass as "a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person." So checkmate Fuckers I am two out of three of these, because I am tough because I know that life isn't all Sugar Candy and Minuets, and because I am uncompromising because I know that to compromise the morals and ideals that make this country (America) the greatest on god's green earth is to compromise the very soul of wit which is brevity so let me wrap this up for you slimey Beasts: My Biceps are perfect and my prophecy is perfect and my wine knowledge is getting better and I have reported Each and Every one of you Gods Failed Children to Conde Nast's CEO for deportation and enhancged interrogation (man in Scumbag Steve mask puchnes your dick and balls until you sign binding nondisclosure agreement and agree to drink Pepsi exclusively during 20s and 30s (most important marketing years)) Bye

this board is actual dogshit