S/fur

s/fur

I want to boop her nose.

What does you're family think you need help for?

Can I get more feral on anthro please?

Severe depression, anxiety, probably borderline personality disorder amongst other things. I also have really bad sleeping problems. I've been like this since I was very young, and I have no hope that it will change. I've grown fond of my problems.

It could be worse. But at least you can accept yourself for who you are which instantly makes you better than 85% of Americans.

I guess so. But it doesn't really matter if I have to do something against my will. I don't care about being happy, and I don't even think I deserve, yet I'm pretty much being forced to. I really just wish everyone would leave me the fuck alone and let me live my life how I want.

Hey Charles.

Hey Dash. What's going on?

Hello good Sir

Hey man, what's up?

Nothing. Just really anxious about having to go to a psychiatrist tomorrow. I'm not fucking happy about it. Ironic since that's what they're for, but no one seems to understand that I don't want to be happy.
Anyway, how about you?

What are you in for again?

See

nuuuuuuthin'. How about you?

I have a solution for being happy,
1.) Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?

Then it's your fault for revealing your powerlevel.

Just give it a try man, they are there to help you and you might find it cathartic

I finished both of those essays today, so I was feeling accomplished about that. But... I ended seeing some pictures of that person on my phone.. some of them, some they drew. So now I'm pretty upset with myself and anxious. I guess I deserve it, after all I exist only to torment myself it seems. Probably doesn't help that I have to get my prescriptions squared away in about four hours because my insurance expires.

Guess I'll have to make due.

Just the above.

I'm indifferent. I don't like food at all.

I didn't, retard. I didn't say shit.

>he thinks the only way to reveal is to say

You should make 'special' brownies in a waffle iron is what I'm getting at. They're the fucking bomb.

That sucks, but I know you'll get through it. We're here for you.

I'm sorry, man. I wish there was some way I could help.

It's hard not to reveal anything when one doesn't even have enough energy to eat, bathe, or fucking get out of bed at all despite not being able to sleep, and certainly not leave my room. And the times that I, it's obvious that I'm extremely unhappy.

Nah, drugs aren't my thing. Tried smoking weed a couple weeks ago, didn't care for it.

Thanks man, I know it'll be fine but I just sort of hate myself right now.

I feel like I should go punch a wall or something

It's alright man, you guys do more than enough for me... Just wish that curiosity didn't always make the cat feel like death

But somehow still shitposts hourly.

Florida shout out to gator waifu

>Florida Man

That's because it doesn't require any effort on my part, but even typing can be exhausting. There's a reason I'm on less and less lately.

Ahh, I remember my first time. But that's unrelated. Whatever floats your boat man. I wish I knew how I help you past this forced activity.
>drugs are bad m'kay

Thanks, but I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it. Not much I can do.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck man, I'm going to bed because I'm tired af. Just remember, whatever doesn't kill you will most likely emotionally scar you for life.

Oh, trust me, I'm already scarred so deep that I can't feel anything physically or emotionally.
Night, man. Sleep well.

I got an idea. Any time you have to answer a question just use a section of the lyrics from Crawling by Linkin Park and see how long it takes the shrink to catch on.

I like that one.

I don't know the song, nor do I have any kind of humor.

Well I'm heading off to bed. Feel better, guys.

It's probably the edgy-est song ever. Literally you as a song.

who is he to judge who should and shouldn't kill themselves?

Night.

I know some pretty edgy songs. I listen to some extreme shit as everyone probably knows.

Fuck Crawling.

It's every fucking Youtube video in 2007.

CROWLEENG IN MAI SKEEN

DEEZ WOONS DEY WEEL NOT HEIL

Linkin Park is shit in general.

NO U FAGGOT

Linkin Park is pretty fucking bad.

>702051718

Furries are also pretty fucking bad :^)

he's right

also right

they are that rare band that sucked from the start but manged to play to a niche market so well they just kept on making shit music, like gwar but for edgy 16year old faggot

Your FACE!

>like gwar
Fuck you, I like GWAR. They're actually funny.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE NUDITY AND TITS? ENOUGH OF THIS CLOTHED SHIT.

Anyway, I gotta sleep. Night, guys.

Night man

fuck u haters

w/e

in the end it doesn't even matter

......yeah.......

yeah nothing matter

anything worth it tonight?

Self loathing and then sleep