What's Sup Forums rolling, packing or even dabbing tonight? Pic related, it's King Louis

What's Sup Forums rolling, packing or even dabbing tonight? Pic related, it's King Louis.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance
youtube.com/watch?v=j1k8QaKQGXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. I'm 34 and everyone pretends like weed doesn't exist.

Went to 5 bars this week asking bartenders cooks etc. Nobody in 5 bars knew where to get a bag. Isn't that hilarious.

tiredof fucking with it. makes life miserable to run out and not have anyone

Damn, what the fuck? I have a connect but I use delivery services when I feel I need a change.

ive never smoked once ask me anything

Anyone have any text guides or websites for just learning about shit? I've smoked with some friends a couple of times and want to look into buying for my self, but I have no idea what to look for.

How does it feel to be unaware and imprisoned?

Depending on what state you're in there are many different options for obtaining herb.

it's alright I would 100% try it if I was offered to

my parents found a quarter pound of kush, 60 tabs of acid, and an ounce of shrooms in my closet and threw it all out : (

>inb4 underage
>inb4 you deserved it you fuckin idiot

im just sad guys

I get that, I started at 14. 23 now.

you're slowly killing yourself

QP of fucking kush?! How much did that run you? Also, love shrooms. Need a safe space or even a spot in the woods in a north western state for that shit.

I'm in CO so no problems getting a hold of it, I'm just talking about what different kinds or whatever there is, different ways to smoke it, whats a strain, whats a dab, things like that. I don't want to bother anyone here with retarded questions, I just want a general guide or something.

What sucks about me is that I look like a junkie everyone assumes that I so drugs even though I never once did so I might as well just do it shiiiet

Ahh, are you looking for something bto put you out, give you energy, or take body pain away? Or even just a first time solo weed run?

weed acid and shrooms are literally the 3 safest drugs there are though?

QP ran me $600. im in the greater toronto area

couldnt you have just gotten it out of the trash?

Just because you look that way doesn't mean you should turn to smack. Who knows, maybe weed might be something you'l wouldn't be in to.

Southern California, damn bro.

Also, I wouldn't call weed a drug.

nah they went and drove somewhere to toss it : (

what's crazy is that I have the look I act and talk like a pothead n every time a cop comes to my house it's always about weed and shit it's just unfair man I have a really slow and deep voice and I'm so chill

Just something to chill out I guess. Like lay down play vidya or watch a movie or something.

how old are you? just wondering what your social circles are like

I'd go with a gram of strawbery cough to start. Consider getting a pipe or even a water pipe to start. Smoke a small amoumt of the gram see how it hits. Chill, relax play a game, listen to music or even watch a movie.

Well, that shit happens. Is marijuana something you're personally interested in?

i hate you guys so much

ive never even seen weed like this one time and if i do get anything its like $60/8th for what youd call mids or something.

the south east sucks in every single fucking way possible, tbh

Mid twenties. I'm fairly anti social but I'm not a total outcast, I have friends and people I hang out with, just none that smoke. The only times I've done it is cause a friend of a friend offered me a bong hit at a party. I'm not really into smoking with other people, I just want something to chill out while I'm alone.

just go to the dispensary and ask them all these questions bro. they get tons of people like you these days.

i feel bro, but they probably did that cuz you aint gettin straight A's, and you cant be doin that shit

hey stoners, another helpful plant needs your help! instead of legalizing like cannabis though, we need to KEEP this one legal. unlike cannabis which was made illegal before many of us were alive, we actually have a chance to keep Kratom legal.

In case you haven't heard, the DEA has announced a plan to make Kratom a Schedule 1 Substance, which would render it 100% illegal within 30 days (by Septermber 30th) for the entire US.

Sign the petition and join the American Kratom Foundation's Facebook page to join in keeping this amazingly helpful plant legal. Whether you use it for pain management, depression/anxiety, an energy boost or mild stimulant, or as an aid to help with opiate/opioid addiction Kratom needs your help. The DEA is bought and sold by the FDA, lobby groups, big pharma and anyone else who'd rather peddle chemicals than let Americans live free. First they decided to keep Cannabis as a Schedule 1, despite owning numerous patents on it (clearly a money-made decision) and now Kratom is the next on the list of plants to slandered and banned.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance

Please, copy/paste this message!

bubba kush

You need some bud, here take some of mine.

OG trainwreck was my last bag

Blue Dream while listening to Blue Dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1k8QaKQGXE

its ok breh, i'm moving to washington next year. never dealing with this shit again in my life after that

bonus: go from 30% nigger state to 3.6% nigger state. I cant imagine what a paradise it feels like of course in the PNW you replace niggers with white pillheads and tweakers.

Still not as bad. Niggers aren't like the rest of humans, they're not mixed with neanderthal DNA so there's something different about them at the basic level. Less "human".

its never going to work, the DEA directly profits off of getting safe ass drugs like kratom illegalized so they are going to do it. they dont care how many 10s of thousand of people will die of opioid overdose because they cannot get kratom anymore, hell they are probably counting on it. sickeningly corrupt nation that this is

its a fuckin anonymous board so nothing to be gained from trying to brag, but nah man like i get 90s, got into a nice university, etc. its pretty bs but oh well

That's a beautiful nug right there bro. Getting Blueberry Kush and Jack Herer delivered right now.

yea I'm a pretty open minded guy I want to experience new things I know some people that would be happy to share their stuff with me

Could go for some pineapple express right now.

that looks fuckin fire

this looks good too

"text guides or websites" for buying weed lmao. kys fag

the kush is better imo, but both are pretty much equal

i just like indica more

Move to Canada, we already got recreational shops in Toronto. Went to one a few days ago, just have to be 19.

why the fuck would i move to canada rofl.

ever been to cannaclinic by any chance?

smoking on some no name bud rn. in other news, i finally got my light set up! 1000 watt high pressure sodium bulb, hung about 6.5-6.75 feet above ground so about 6-6.25 feet above my humidity dome that currently contains
>2x gorilla glue #4
>2x arjan's ultra haze #1
>2x ayahuasca purple
the purp seedlings are the weakest, so i am currently germing a third seed so i can transfer the stronger 2 of the 3 to their second pot size. also started germing 2 og kush fever seeds, which i'll be growing alongside the 3 other strains rather than waiting for the next time around.
>water is pH'd properly with nutes already added. first watering will be the day i transfer them from the solo cups to 5'' pots
i'm really excited to be "officially" starting my first grow. really hoping i can get as close to 1g/watt as possible with my current setup. i'm thinking about getting a second light for my 2nd or 3rd grow if this goes well, probably a double ended 1000 watt, and having a veg/bud section with it's own light, and a seedling/germing/cloning section with my current light.
>also, what are your favorite strains? i'm more than happy to take suggestions for what i should try to grow

It's going to feel like you've died and gone to heaven man. I moved out there 4 years ago from the south and haven't looked back. Greatest decision of my life. Every single thing is better out here the weather, the people, the driving, the environment, the food, places to go etc, etc and the cherry on top is legal bud.

Just bought an ounce of Golden goat. Had a bad day. gonna make it a good night.

some of the stuff i mentioned earlier..this is some shit bud tho

That looks awful.

i love it, kush has such a unique taste and smell. just drives me wild

honestly never had it. I remember when the movie came out and all the shitty dealers were trying to pass off their shit as pineapple express though. there's probs so many different kinds of weed called that lol

hows dat lung health?

Awful is an understatement lol. It was like $4/gram and tons of dumb kids to sell to so why not

if you take a pic of the nug in a dark room w/ flash on it you an make it look dank af

dude those nugs look like china bud/m39/whatever you wanna call it. not good, but definitely not shit. havent seen it since high school tbh

the shrooms look fine

GSC preroll, and sin valley cookies

lambs breath

Weed is absolutely a drug and you are an ignorent child if you think other wise.

Got some girl scout cookies

looks good but wtf why is it so smol

Green crack

Where abouts you live?

looks a little premature & poorly trimmed. where'd you get it?

Where abouts you live?

Some of my shit
Illegal state

PACKING FAT LIPS OF COPENHAGEN WINTERGREEN

tasty tasty

I prefer edibles. I can't believe they are banning the bear shaped gummies.

I vacation in Colorado. I like to hike.

edibles plus hiking

god that sounds nice

if evens i load up two bowls tonight instead of one

ok, if 4 or 7 three bowls

enjoy

trips get for 7 three bowls

You have no idea. It's godly. I need another vacation. I have a cyst, deviated septum and a collapse. I'm 36 and have been in too many fights. I'm worried what else the CT scan will show. The stress is just killing me.
I need a handful of edibles and hike right now. But I live in Missouri. You can't even safely walk where I live. No sidewalk and constant traffic. A friend of mines boyfriend just died by falling into a waterfall. I think that's how I'd like to go if it turns out I have something really wrong with me.

hm, i like this picture. also im now getting stoned for the first time in a month so ill probably come back to this pic later on and like it even more

pic related... whats left of it.

I took the pic

fuck dude. anyways, that sounds like some ultimate zen shit. god i would be happy as fuck in my life occasionally making time for an excursion like that

hope better health finds you friend

All I have is like 2 grams of abv until I pick up on friday. Going to eat it all tomorrow and watch anime all day like the fucking weeb I am. Suggestions?

cool what anime dude. i used to do that too lmao

leeeeeeel. watch space dandy mang i watched that whole series completely blasted off my gourd and my god it was incredible. its a pretty decent show overall, can be slightly childish sometimes but there are a few episodes that are honestly mind blowing, i cried watching that shit. gorgeous animation, space, humor, and the occasional deep, hard hitting moment that leaves you like.... holy fuck dude

in fact fuck it im gonna watch space dandy now

I have more that's just some small nugs

is that from elfen lied? a few months ago at like 2 am in chicago i saw this one weeb girl alone at a train station morosely whistling that music box piece from it

South African dirt cheap bud.

That glue is gonna be fantastic

West Virginia

Purple Kush. Chicago.

Just started watching jojo. Holy fuck it's good. Going to finish part 2 then watch something else idk what yet.

Yeah I noticed too.. Got it from a friend. It still smokes good though.

oh yea nother one i fucking love while stoned is mushi-shi

thanks for not posting a picture of shitty weed like the rest of Sup Forums does

god some bud that looked exactly like that in chi town once

That's been in my to watch on mal for like a year lol. Weeb friend from school recommended it better I never got to watching it. I'll start it tomorrow then.

Photo from my last vacation to steamboat springs.

i really hope so. the GG seeds were the first to sprout a base root, first to breach the surface, and first to develop seeds. can't wait to see how the final yield turns out

yeah elfen lied. fuckin love that song, i think its called Lillium

Weight of the shrooms user?

Fucking hell would love to try that

Also been in my to watch list for like a year. I'll wait till I get more bud before watching then.