My gf just told me she used to date a black guy and they had sex... now its all i can think about...

My gf just told me she used to date a black guy and they had sex... now its all i can think about. i love her but hes huge and probably bigger than me

Ask her

Ruined bro

Get rid of her, user.

Once a nigger lover always a nigger lover.

Black cock master race.

is her friend better looking? should i go for her instead?

I'd just say let her go, obviously she has bought into this whole "we're sorry so sorry Mr. Black guy white people are bad" guilty bulls hit. It was like wearing a new pair of jeans for her, it was fashionable. If she can fall into that you'll never be able to trust her as she will be carried by the will of others. She is a product of the new genocide brainwashed into having to go interracial to someone prove "there's no racism here boss". Dump that slut

welcome to the club, user.

i'd say let her go, but just know that she did do the right thing and went back to her race

kill him and eat his heart to gain his power.

lol cuck.
Bet she loved his 10 incher in her ass.

>bud light
she obviously makes bad decisions

enjoy ur aids

you have to dump her. Every girl ive ever dated that stooped that low had fucking crazy problems. She might be hiding them now , but trust me. Theyre there.

Run far , and run fast.

this, so much this

So true.

Agreed , 100 % of the time. Literally.

Dump that fucking race traitor

Your small cock vs. his criminal record, 3 kids by 3 different women and cocaine problem. If anything OP, your girl is smart for realizing that before that 12" dick put a baby directly into her uterus.

I'd say keep her and dont think about her pleasure. She's a woman anyways, for Christ's sake.

youve gotta kill her to protect your pride bro

>i love her
>loving a girl
Are you fucking retarded?

Think about it. She was with some random black dude. There was probably horendous autotuned "Rap" in the background. He definitly didnt call her the next day but told his friends how he fuck a white ho.

You dont Need to be dating someone who put themselves in that position.

Dump her. Dont ever look back.

This. Clearly.

>wanna be cuck tries to start a race war

cute.