twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA USA USA

>20 posts too early
kys neger

USA USA USA

BLEACHED

phelps is a god

A GOD

So if phelps identifies as female he can compete in the womens right?

KROMO

>land of the free
>home of the brave

When Phelps is gone will the comitee add more competitions to the sports that amruica is good at?

With all these US medals, brazil should know the lyrics to the anthem by heart now

>it's an American wins gold in swimming episode

I've seen this one before.

Lochte is a fraud

>17 swimming events

Pfff

Last digit is Sjostrom's place

P E N N Y
E
N
N
Y

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Is this on yet? They're still showing volleyball

Mitch Larkin looks gay.

CONFIRMED ON BBC NEWS

SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED SARAH SJÖSTRÖM PUNCHED HOZZSU AND IS DISQUALIFIED

A CUTE

How come whites win like 90% of the medals available in the Olympics?

Kinda racist desu.

>nbc using phelps angry picture in the corner
ha

ALMOST PENNY TIME BOYS

dumb texasposter

Bruh... first off nice dubs..

Secondly, I don't have to explain BLACKED
All women are slaves to the BBC... and I don't mean the British media outlet. College is just the interracial proving grounds where women's lust for black dick come into fruition. They are hunted by Bull and taken like foul in the neverending expedition for mulatto children.

This probably pisses you off - it did for me once - but let me tell you personally there is only one thing you can do; jerk off. That's it. Give your woman to the BBC and let the superior black seed run its course.

Any waifu or olympicfu you have taken to in these games are getting BLACKED when they get back to the lodges. When Usain Bolt and the US Men's Basketball team take the golds, there will be single file line spanning miles in preparation for their chance at the black seed.

I think I'm gay for Larkin. He's so cute.

Other Americans will win instead t b h

Anybody else notice that it seems literally all swimmers are Chads? I don't think I've seen a sport where basically everyone is a Chad, and even then you have the mega Chads who look like they could go into Hollywood.

The craziest part of that Phelps swim is that the breaststroke is not his strength. And he buried the field on that split.

He's not human.

penny better not choke

Our anthem shits all over every other nation's anthem.

>Canada thinks they can medal anything in Summer games

Get real. You guys are always a better Winter country than summer.

a CUTE gay

You don't have any data to back this up polturd.

yeah seebohm might be a beard for him

China aren't white dumbfuck

TIME FOR AUSSIE SISTERS TO CRUSH THE SWEDE

solid 7
how's her ass?

calm down fellow countryman jesus

>walk out like a faggot
>british spectators embarrassed
>come in last
What is wrong with Britain?

im triggered by that australian shitposter

STOP MAKING ME LIKE A LEAF GIRL

I HAVE AMERICANS TO ROOT FOR

Bronte or Cate lads

Except on BBC back in the village

>misspelling Hosszú

she better choke on my dick

How many nerds do you think this Murphy guy has beat up in his life?

Swimmers are dorky as fuck

Frame size is the best predictor of masculine good looks

mfw 10 more basketball events

47th for ausCHOKES

Why are all our male swimmers nerds

>this coming from france
lyl

Asians win more than whites and blacks are better at sports that require real athleticism. Whites win stupid games like shooting and riding a bike lol.. Oh and swimming -_-

1st for Cate and Ausbros finally taken off suicide watch

Apologize, Sup Forums

Fuck off poofter

Holy fuck that guy hiding the flag.

HAHA I LIKED THAT

NO

I'm from the same suburb dwyer is from and pretty much everyone is a chad with wealthy parents.

>the city of durant

Cate all the way

>tfw Penny montage on tv

MY HYPE IS THROUGH THE ROOF

>that guy who dabbed yesterday
>this
Why are bongs so cringy?

instagram.com/p/BI9xXZ5jQAo/?hl=en

Just a quick reminder of the best bants of the olympics so far

>that timer

He's listened to too much Stormzy

No american will be nearly as good as phelps.

Asians will take over.

He looks so British ...

basketball 3on3
basketball 5on5
basketball free throws
basketball dunk competitions
basketball trampoline dunks

coming soon after phelps retires

Prenup up my man

>can't handle the banter

So when is Phelps gonna take a celebratory Bong hit just as an F you to all the people who said that would ruin his career?

>kippers butthurt once again

does /hoc/ hate him?

cheeky cunt

>KingOfSEC

Full name Ryan Murphy
National team United States
Born July 2, 1995 (age 21)
Height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Weight 195 lb (88 kg)

Could you imagine is Ledecky and Phelps had a kid?

Phelps is like the year 2000 Tiger, but for 16 YEARS straight.

He is the most dominant athlete of our lives and this cannot be disputed.

Shut up

What colour are they then?

Friendly reminder you're either black brown or white. No other colour is possible.

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARE THESE POOLS HEATENED?

He knew he stood no chance so didn't take it seriously. Just havin' a bit of fun m9.

Poor Lochte.

Lmao australia. Please never change.

A C C U R A T E
C
C
U
R
A
T
E

>ywn have cate ride your cock while bronte sits on your face
Why live?

Bronte. Better face.
Her manly voice is weird but kinda turns me on. I bet she pegs people in bed.

>can't handle the bronze

That baby will win gold medals in fifteen years

One of the swimmers' name is Chad

>so i told him to bow when he walked out
>and he did it

P E N N Y
E
N
N
Y

BLACKED.com

TIME FOR DOUBLE AUSTRALIA DOMINATION!