It's a sign from above

It's a sign from above

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harambebe

They are now announcing nigger birth in newspapers? Are niggers that endangered in USA?

Trayvon

Harambe's name must not be tarnished by this little nigglet.

Call him something else

dindu

How does a gorilla tarnish the name of another gorilla exactly?

Mcfartypants

And Sup Forums army request

I vote for harambe 2 or soul plane

you wouldn't understand the gorilla life

LMAO xDDD

faggot

There's this new thing called sarcasm, buddy.

prove it was sarcasm faggot

GorillaMcGorrilaFace

This

Holy fuck that's so good

No ;DD

Sorrs~~~~ ;P
This was meant for you :)

I like this one

OK you no good Turkeys I have reached my wits end all I wanted to know was how to "make" wine and now I wake up to the famous orange reddit envelope of Shit sent by dozens of malicious Snakes in the grass saying the rudest swears and mocking "bluo blou blah blah baby" insults and impersonations NOT even accurate while your grease hands slap the ergonomic Keys summoning of the sewer shitgod Trollman of online to do a powerful kick textually at my Electronic Reputation, second of all dont you have anything to do better than "troll" people online, I mean with this election coming up is there REALLY HONESTLY nothing you can spend your time doing, better, than trolling? Really? Really? Really????? Its a fools Errand because there is always someone trolling you as well, always someone one layer deeper laughing at You, instead all the while, and further more back to the subject at hand I have enormous biceps.
Lastly, Google, defines badass as "a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person." So checkmate Fuckers I am two out of three of these, because I am tough because I know that life isn't all Sugar Candy and Minuets, and because I am uncompromising because I know that to compromise the morals and ideals that make this country (America) the greatest on god's green earth is to compromise the very soul of wit which is brevity so let me wrap this up for you slimey Beasts; My Biceps are perfect and my prophecy is perfect and my wine knowledge is getting better and I have reported Each and Every one of you Gods Failed Children to Conde Nast's CEO for deportation and enhancged interrogation (man in Scumbag Steve mask puchnes your dick and balls until you sign binding nondisclosure agreement and agree to drink Pepsi exclusively during 20s and 30s (most important marketing years)) Bye

Battletoads

No but whites are.

FUCK YES

LeslieJones

Adolf Harambitler

Harambaby
Haramtu[.0]
Dindu
D.O.F.H.

Colin Cap-a-nigger

Fucking this.

Literally came in to post this.

this is a close second, but I'm all for

if this is trips it must be so

Gorilla McMonkey Face

Leslie Jones

Bastard beat me to it. Rolling like a motherfucker

Sam Hyde

The was the first thing that popped into my mind too.

This is the only option

Name of girl?

Where can we start submitting this?

Leslie Jones

They already said a group of names that won't be used.

Name it Spooks McNigger

fucking this

Sounds good

Bump

harambabe

wtf Sup Forums, this is the obvious answer, the only answer, this is what we have to vote for

Human beans should not be discussing this. Gorillas for gorilla issues, ONLY. Everyone else kindly please stop now, thank you.

This please, my sides would launch so deep into the universe if it got named dindu.

Stop spamming, samefag

leslie jones

Newfaggot

Because op's too fucking lazy to post the link
www philly com/philly/blogs/real-time/Baby-gorilla-makes-debut-at-Philadelphia-Zoo.html
there you go anons.
Ignore the spaces

Let's go fags

Niggorilla

It wasn't me. I posted, and went and took a shit. I came back to all that

fucking kek

What the fuck are you going on about, mate?

koffie vreemde liefde

coffee strangelove

amanda love

Hold up, the link doesn't even take you to the contest. It's just a link to an article talking about the contest...

oh shit

Can we go with Dindu? I'd love to see it named Dindu. Fuck this harambe noise, chimp deserved to die

Hitler was right

Also, filename for gorilla name

DONALD TRUMP

Leslie Jones

Absolutely Harambe

Raven Symone

Quads should decide. Lets all roll.

I say something like McFartyPants

Dyn Du aka black man

im for this let the all mighty quads decide!
koffie vreemde liefde

coffee strangelove

Harambe memes have never been good and they sill managed to get worse.

>On Wednesday, Philadelphia Zoo officials had to clarify on social media that they will preselect names and host the contest on the zoo’s website.

Game is over anons.

The Second Coming, Doctor Mister Sister Sargeant Harambe Junior

Harambe, the Dickening

hambro

Niggorilla

We can always ddos and or infiltrate the site.

shh only dreams now

Fucking holy shit

>implying zoo officials somehow wouldn't notice, and somehow let the "chosen" name actually win

CHOSEN ONE

Read the headline in OP's pic, dumbass.

>naming contest TO COME

Hilldabeast

I need to know how the voting will work so I can make a vote bot and we can all fuck it up

Nignog

YES!

I see you. #DicksOutForTrayvon

see